LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Help Big Time

Dear DD,

First off yes I am back. I can't seem to get diapers off my mind no matter how hard I've tried, the part that I just want to get rid of is being turned on by them even when I hear the word Diapers. So please help me I love Diapers just hate the being turned on feeling it's driving me crazy

Sincerely,

Diaperlover247

Dear DD,

First off yes I am back. I can't seem to get diapers off my mind no matter how hard I've tried, the part that I just want to get rid of is being turned on by them even when I hear the word Diapers. So please help me I love Diapers just hate the being turned on feeling it's driving me crazy

Sincerely,

Diaperlover247

I think many of us struggled with the same feelings that you are having at your age. Bottom line, is the feelings aren't going to go away, and you need to learn to accept that it is a part of your life. Once you do that, it seems, at least for me, it stopped ruling my life. Setting aside a bit of private time to spend with my diapers every day and it allows me to have a normal life - otherwise I get totally obsessed, and can't get it off my mind...

Dude at 18 I had a lot more than just Diapers turning me on..spread the wealth! A lot of people have been where you are as was said. You have already discovered that this isn't going to go away, now you just need to accept that in your heart and move on. I must concur that the more you dwell on it the more it's going to affect you. You need to realize this isn't a bad thing, well all things considered.

You are relatively young, at least by my standards, but I remember that age. (I'm not ancient). You need to accept yourself and move on, this will begin to put itself in it's own place as time moves on. You'll see, don't spend your whole life denying, spend it living, allow things to do what they do on their own. They will, trust me it will all work out soon. Take a breath and move on, you'll be a lot happier. Hang in there.

They're all right, man. And if you want to go see a pysch, for your own peace of mind, do so. My mother took me to see one, and after 'confessing' what the issues were, he said I had a choice: I could roll with it and come to some kind of self-compromise -- a reconciliation of sorts-- or take a long, arduous journey to 'normality'; a road of self-denial that would likely end in failure.

You're not hurting anyone with your desires, are you? Will a kitten die every time you think about wearing a diaper? Will The Pope have a stroke if you choke the bishop? *shrug* If he does, it's cuz he's hella old, and purely coincidental, not because you are a product of your environment.

Embrace what makes you different -- it'll make you more attractive to your potential mates, and your own day-to-day life will be much, much easier!

OH my gosh! you mean to tell me everytime iput on a diapie a poor defensless kitty dies? I already gave up masturbation because someone told me everytime i do that a kitten dies.. but now diapers??/

OH my gosh! you mean to tell me everytime iput on a diapie a poor defensless kitty dies? I already gave up masturbation because someone told me everytime i do that a kitten dies.. but now diapers??/
Seems a lot kills kittens nowadays... how do they keep surviving?

Wow, I must have killed a lot of kittens. =wheeps over kittens who gave their lives for my enjoyment=.

I do have to say that I do wish diapers didn't turn me on as well. That would put an end to the inevitable sex after an hour or two of AB play with my g/f which kind of kills the moment and starts a new one. But I devinately don't wish the desire for diapers to go away entirely. I still have yet to experience a better feeling than cuddling up next to my g/f in a diaper with my pacifier and stuffed animal. And the funny irony in all of this is that one of my biggest fears is losing the part of me that is AB.

Anyway, good luck in your soul searching and quest to find acceptance for yourself.