LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy School

• 1 month later...

Cheer up little sis, on the upside you guys have the best choice of a AB clothes. Plus they cost about half what they cost in Europe, and then you almost double that again for postage costs.

It's not all bad!!

Beth

hmm any pluses for living in australia? :P

but seriously, it sounds fantastic. if i had the cash to fly over i would in an instant.

maybe i will one day if its still going in a couple of years :)

hmm any pluses for living in australia? :P

Yeah, you can swim in the sea at Christmas without getting hypothermia.........see, always look on the bright side!! :P

Regarding the sissy school, I don't know if it's legit. Lots of people make these things up to get a reaction. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it does happen. Hey, if you guys like sissy schools take a look at this place:

http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cfxnn4BJA.../muir/muir.html

Beth

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would love to! Absolutely love to. This sounds like a dream come true.

I live far away, but England's just a plane ride away. Im a huge traveller, and a flyer, and Id love to visit you once I free up my schedule a bit... Im already going "back" to school, (college rather), but Im still 'little' on the side, learning and being little both at once just saves time!

Even though i live in Denmark, im going on a trip this summer. Maybe i'll take over to Portsmouth, and take a dump inside!

• 5 weeks later...

I'm glad that i'm a Dutch citizen and that england is in the EU. i'll have to come to visit this place when I'm back home visiting family in the Netherlands.

A few questions:

1. Are you equip to deal with people with disabilities?

2. I have to wear diapers for real--I can't control anything--is that fine?

3. Do you have any uniforms that may fit a small child, as I'm not of average adult height at all? Or, would i have to bring my own things? Here are my sizes. I wear a fourteen in children's pants. i wear a size two to three shoe, and i wear youth small in shirts.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Guys, in the US, you COULD start your own business. If you want to keep is quiet, just advertise it among AB.DLs only. If you are concerned about funding, start it in your house and then work your way up. Hope I've helped.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...