LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy School

My gf & myself are currently in the process of setting up a school in the south of england for ab girls & sissy boys, it will be run like a real school every other saturday & all pupils will be treated as age 3-5. Boys are welcome to come to but will be dressed & treated like girls, a wig for little girl style bunches must be worn if your hair is too short. Uniform will have to be purchased from us so all pupils are dressed the same but we will make no profit from this, the uniform will be as follows- grey uk style pinafore dress with a white blouse & school tie, knee high white socks & shiney black buckle shoes, all girls will wear their hair in little girl style bunches tied up with red ribbons. Dispossable nappies will be worn at all times, bambinos will be provided but you can arrive at school wearing others if you prefer, plastic pants may also be worn over nappies but must be clear. Teachers will check for wet nappies through out the day & change pupils as required. To start with there will only be one classroom but maybe more to follow depending on popularity, there will also be a playground for play time, packed lunch must be brought with you in your satchel. If anyone would be interested in attending then please leave a msg as we are trying to get an idea on numbers for this before we go ahead.

I think that some time as a school girl would not kill me. If I ever come to England perhaps I can come to school for a day.

Froggy

you're very welcome to come along even if it is only for one day but i'm afraid that you will have to purchase your uniform in the morning before you start your classes but uniform prices will always be kept as low as possible & at least you can take it home with you to have fun in later x

Sounds interesting, and nr Portsmouth of all places !!!. How gutted am i ?? lol Pompeys my brithtown and all my folks live there except...........Yep you guess it !! ME !!!. Im now in Grimsby !! what was I thinking ?? lol. Oh well suppose as im down that way quite a lot visiting family I could always stop by and say Hi. Never been a schoolgirl before so could be interesting, will always try someithing once !!. lol

Just a few curious questions I have about this tho,

Is this going to be set to be and ongoing thing or just run for a week or 2 as a trial ??

How much roughly does the uniform cost and the fee for attendance per time ??

The uniform, Im guess will comprise of a skit that is relatively short for nappies to be quite visibly seen under and impossible to hide so teachers/staff can check the state of them ??

Lastly Im sure im not the only 1 out there who is double incontinent, youve mentioned wetting, but what if I or someone else ends up with a dirty nappy ??

Sorry to go on and on, just think the whole idea behind this is fascinating and truly original, I hope it all goes well and staff and pupils alike will have great fun :)

Kind regards

Inco

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm Wonder whats happened with this thread, hasnt been any replies for a while, hope my torrent of questions didnt kill it off :( if it did im sorry :(
uniform should be around £60 & will be a short grey pinafore dress like really little girls wear to first school, white blouse, tie, knee high white socks & shiney black buckle shoes. It will make no profit but will cost £5-£10 a day just to help cover costs. Messy nappies are fine x

Sometimes I hate the states... and another reason to tally up on my wall of reasons is the fact that this place isn't built near me.

Is it difficult to make this sort of thing? I want to open up a baby hotel when i'm older... but... I don't know how the publicity would play out...

-Sophie

Guest refridginator

hey i'm in the same boat sophie... just with a fetish shop. god forbid i win the lottery though to get the funds to do it. instead with my impulsive nature i would probably throw a month long party and won't want to ever work again after that, so maybe i should win the lottery in the future instead.

hey we could open our businesses in the same building :o it'd be like a one stop shop... you wouldn't have to leave for any kink supplies or bring them back, just buy them in the building! then go to your room and do w/e lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I hate the states... and another reason to tally up on my wall of reasons is the fact that this place isn't built near me.

Is it difficult to make this sort of thing? I want to open up a baby hotel when i'm older... but... I don't know how the publicity would play out...

-Sophie

Cheer up little sis, on the upside you guys have the best choice of a AB clothes. Plus they cost about half what they cost in Europe, and then you almost double that again for postage costs.

It's not all bad!!

Beth