LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby In The 'burgh'(pittsburgh :-p)

sissybaby77

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can yunz get diapers up there? Welcome. I use to live in Mt Lebanon in the 80's

I am in Florida now. Stay warm up there. It gets cold in the winter.

RDB

HI everyone! :). just wanted to let yinz know that im from the burgh and would like to chat with others from the area. im on DD daily checking things out so if u send me a msg im sure to get back to u quick ;).

Can yunz get diapers up there? Welcome. I use to live in Mt Lebanon in the 80's

I am in Florida now. Stay warm up there. It gets cold in the winter.

RDB

Yea we can get diapees up here, lol. i wish i was in florida, its already cold up here. next week its gonna be in the 50's and i hate the cold.

Hey it was fun. We all talked about our diapers and even had a contest who could fill a diaper the most with pee. Although everyone claimed to pee more than 4 times, it was highly doubtful. lol Some even turned it into meeting a quick fling as some were bi, straight and hooked up. lol. It was alot of fun though meeting people that shared a similar interest. If you all wana do it sometime or even meet for coffee letme know and we'll get something going.

Michael

it really doesnt matter to me, grabbing drinks at a decent place or a bite to eat a more relaxed place works, im kinda the person that goes with the flow as long as its in the evening i can usually do whatever.

I agree, I'd just be looking to hang out with a group for a while, and meet some like-minded people face to face, which I have never gotten to do before.

I'm pretty new to this area so I'm not familiar with good places to go. I would need an address to most any bar/restaurant so I can google the directions.

Hi everyone I'm new to posting on here but have visited on the site for years.If you get some females that are wiling to go I'm interedted.I just don;t want to meet a bunch of guy's interested in this.I think everyone would be more comfortable with a mix crowd.

Hey guys, used to live in the pittsburgh area myself...up in Natrona Heights, and then over in Greensburg for about 3 years before I decided to come to Korea in February. Lots of good places to meet up in there, but I would recommend either looking at somewhere like the Waterfront, or Pittsburgh Mills. Both areas have a ton of good restaurants or hangout spots, and some cool stuff to do. Even for those of you on the outskirts, it would only take about 30-40 minutes to drive to either place (my grandfolks live in Hopewell, and it took 45 minutes to go from their house to Pittsburgh Mills). Hope everything goes well for ya!! Didn't think there were so many DL's in Pittsuburgh.

this thread has seemed to come to a halt. is there anyone out there still interested in pursing this??? maybe we can set someting up?? i was getting excited to hear that there were so many others in the area that would like to make some new friends with common intrests. :)

I am still interested for sure. If we can set up a place to meet as a group and hang out/talk for while that would be great, and I would try my best to be there.