LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Seattle Area Ab/dl's Anyone Out Ther?

pampersrule

so found out in seattle at "the center for sex positive culture" there are 'little's' nights held. There is a group about it on fetlife.com... if you join fetlife, then search seattle, then click the tab for groups and you should find it... anyway, the center for sex positive culture does have a membership fee.... but i wasinformed the 'littles' nights are held during the tuesday night drop in when both members and non members arewelcome, and this is not a sexual event, so for those who are not into this for sexual reasons, or dont wanna engage in sexual play with strangers, not to worry.

anyway thought i'd share

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeeaaattllle right here :] I live right next to UW so there are a zillion people and crazy traffic. I'm sure that there are a TON of AB/DLs out there, its ridiculous to think about. Solution: they should make an account and post more often!

Anyways, hello to all you Washingtonians out there and all who are from Seattle! Huuzah!

Seeeaaattllle right here :] I live right next to UW so there are a zillion people and crazy traffic. I'm sure that there are a TON of AB/DLs out there, its ridiculous to think about. Solution: they should make an account and post more often!

Anyways, hello to all you Washingtonians out there and all who are from Seattle! Huuzah!

I walk/bus by UW all the time. U district is a fun neighborhood, lots of parties, great food, great people, crazy people, plenty of 'hipsters', and MUCH traffic. Rock on you Seattle area (and Washington) diaper lovers! \m/

• 1 month later...

SE King County here (think Kent-ish).

32, happily-married white male.

Time to fire off some questions to all of you, since they could benefit us all.

Where can you buy diapers around here that are not Depends? Brick & mortar places, not online. Instant gratification, dammit!

My contribution: Olympic Pharmacy in Gig Harbor, A&H Pharmacy in Kent and RXtra Care Pharmacy in Bellevue (on NE 148th).

Is there anyplace that sells cloth diapers & plastic pants for us locally, that is also a brick & mortar establishment? How about other AB / DL gear?

Babies 'R' Us is great, but would be greater if they had stuff in my size! There's got to be something on Broadway in Capitol Hill, right?

Are there any organized munches, get-togethers, etc. in the Seattle area?

I'm sure I'll think of more...

Are there any organized munches, get-togethers, etc. in the Seattle area?

so found out in seattle at "the center for sex positive culture" there are 'little's' nights held. There is a group about it on fetlife.com... if you join fetlife, then search seattle, then click the tab for groups and you should find it... anyway, the center for sex positive culture does have a membership fee.... but i wasinformed the 'littles' nights are held during the tuesday night drop in when both members and non members arewelcome, and this is not a sexual event, so for those who are not into this for sexual reasons, or dont wanna engage in sexual play with strangers, not to worry.

anyway thought i'd share

updateon this, this group seems pretty active, i hear on fetlife there are plans to hold a sleep over and pool party.. so at least check out the group on fetlife, to maybe get some contact info. I'm not sure if the people who post there and put these events on post on htis website....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am able to meet up during the day sometime this week. I recently lost my job and now have some time to indulge during the day. So if you need a male "babysitter" this week for a couple of hours during the day. I might be able to help you. Docein@hotmail.com.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I live close to the Covington/Maple Valley area in Washington, although I'm not from here originally. I'm from Arizona. That actually makes it seem more lonely up here, I feel like a fish out of water still. I'd love to meet up with others if I can.

I've seen a couple everett area posts and someone said Bham, pretty sure that means Bellingham.

I live in MV (Mount Vernon) which is right in between them, though I don't have a car or money for gas at the moment, nor do I think I'd feel comfortable meeting up yet, especially not with a group I don't think, though a small group might be ok. However I would love to meet someone in the future sometime maybe even soon. I think that would be pretty cool. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Just wondering if there are any DL's here in the Seattle area, or am I the only one? Let's chat! Pampersrule

I live in the Bellevue area and am anxious to meet other folks in the area as well. I am a 38 year old male and love wearing diapers. My e-mail is chrissea2003@yahoo.com

chris

I'm a 38 year old man who loves wearing diapers and sometimes acting like a little baby boy. I live in bellevue and am really looking for a group of friends to get together who are also into diapers, etc.

baby boy chris

check out the website fetlife, they have some groups that meet regularly in the seattle area, mostly i believe they meet at the cspc, center for sex positive culture, and so i'm not sure if you need to be a member to attend the events, i don't think so though... so anyway, definitely check there out as well, since those groups are pretty well established...

• 4 weeks later...

I am in downtown Seattle, and I to am interested in meeting others. I am actually incontinent but since most like me are just too insecure to hang out I found the AB/DL community to be nice people to hang out with as I am not shy.