LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone From The Vancity Area?

vancouverdiapers

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I order Abena X-plus's from online, but Tena's are OK in a pinch. (Regency medical in Burnaby). There are a few of us around town. I've met up with babyLex from here, who is a really great guy. He's moved slightly out of the area, so we never got the chance to meet up for any playtime. I'd love to get a few people together for coffee or sometime if people have interest in that. Mainly because I am addicted to coffee.

sNs

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm in vancouver. really hesitant to meet more AB's after all my horrible experiences

Margy: (assuming you are the Margy I remember from DS. ). Younger girls in this niche are in a bad position. There are lots of socially inept internet horn-dogs looking for an OMFG real life girl to meet with. I'm lucky, all of my meetings have gone great! On only one meeting did I get the 'no-feeling', but being a guy I feel safe in most any situation I had the possibility of being in. I've met a few GREAT AB/DL people in person online, including my girlfriend. BabyLex is a champion of a dude and a really nice guy. My gf and I met a couple from Seattle just before we moved to the UK, and they were a ton of fun and a cute pair as well. I don't have much advice other than try to get a good read on the people before you agree to meeting up. If they have ever talked about their depression, how much 'the system' is keeping them down, or anything about always getting fired from jobs... Pass them by. In fact, if they can't go 3 sentences without transitioning to baby talk or diapers, they are probably only thinking of one thing.

Bunnyman: Haha, hows it going ex-neighbour. Used to live near Westview, then Upper Lonsdale then 18th. Maybe I bumped by you in the diaper section of Safeway!

• 4 weeks later...

i often visit vancover, but i live in the okanogan. id really like to meet some ppl. i have a diaperspace, abdlpixel and a piapermate account. i have lots of pics and a cam, feel free to ask. i really need to find some companionship, dont be shy, im real down to earth and friendly

post-28737-12703178980964_thumb.jpg

post-28737-12703178980964_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from North Van. I've been here for my whole life and never met anyone that shared my interests. It kinda sucks. And I just wanted to say to anyone that's had bad experiences, we're not all the same and it's hard for both sides when dealing with this matter. It's hard to find that someone right, and especially hard to find that they share an interest in the ABDL community.

• 1 month later...

Hey *waves* :)

I wanted to let you know that I've created a new group called "Vancouver BC Ageplayers, Littles, ABs & DLs" over at fetlife.com ( http://fetlife.com/groups/19585 ). I'm not sure if you're familiar with the site - it's a fetish community and it''s free to join! My Mommy (babeandbaby) and I (cagedbaby) are new to the scene in Vancouver, BC. We are a married mommy/baby couple looking to share an aspect of our lives that is of great importance and a source of much happiness with other ageplayers for fun and friendships. The group is targeted at those who have anything from a mild curiosity to a full blown 24/7 regressive ageplay element to their lives. This group exists to:

* Welcome and meet Mommies, Daddies, Bigs, Caregivers, Aunties, Uncles and especially Little Boys, Little Girls, Adult Babies, Diaper Lovers, Sissys, Baby Furs and everything in between!

* We are interested in hosting ageplay parties, events, activity days out and munches.

* We celebrate all the different dynamics of ageplayers - whether they are sexual, nonsexual, into bondage, Dominance and Submission or S&M, or just enjoy being little! :)

* We are welcoming, friendly and non-judgmental - feel free to be and express yourself here.

* We are building a real world playspace facility for all ageplayers to visit, interact and play with one another, and hopefully make new friends with similar interests!

* This forum is an opportunity to meet and greet, make suggestions and hopefully organize for awesome events for littles from Vancouver, BC and beyond.

I identify as a 2yr old little baby boy and can't wait to meet new friends and play together. My Mommy and I are hoping to create a safe environment for littles of all ages to come and enjoy meeting and playing with others without feeling self-conscious about who they are, what they are wearing or how they choose to play. We are able to host and have lots of fun things to share. I hope you will find the idea attractive and will get in touch - lots of other DLs, ABs, littles and bigs have already joined the group and look forward to welcoming you.

I hope to meet you soon

*hugs* littlej :)

• 2 months later...

Hi baby Margy

I see that yr like pretty much the only female (where r u all)sucks to hear that you've had some bad experiences in the past. If u get over yr hesitation and ever feel-up to meeting or whutever I would really like the opprtunity. I would be brand new to the experience looking for guidance learning how to play I guess. I have many ideas but no one to bounce them off of ttyl!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I posted in the other thread but just saw this one. Figured I might as well post in both :P

I'm moving to downtown Vancouver next month. I'm moving from the states and I know some places online don't ship to Canada so I was curious where others bought their diapers?

Thanks ♥

Kat

B4NS.com or Regency Medical Supplies

• 1 month later...

You know, I've lived in Vancouver for about ten years, you don't have to necessarily look for a girl into diapers to be happy here. There a are a lot of girls who don't qualify as ab or dl who will still let you be who are and participate just so long as you are patient and understanding to their specific interests as well. And the guys into this fetish or lifestyle may be hard to deal with sometimes, they get a bad rap mostly. Many of them aren't nearly as bad as they say and many of the stories are exagerated for dramatic reasons, the girls into this are just as crazy as the rest of us.

• 2 months later...

Yeah SP, there are a lot of guys your age, I'm a little too old now, but there are tons of abdl's in the 18-22 age group out there. When I was a little younger it was harder to find us in this town, but there are a lot of guys in the area now. It shouldn't be hard for you to find one.

• 1 month later...

I'm from North Burnaby but I drive so I it's about a 30 minute drive to just about any part of the city. I'm 20/female/asian and I just started exploring this interest/craving. It's nice to know that there are a few of us here =]. Does anyone know if there is adult baby service within the city or province? I found one on google but she is no longer offering. To be honest if I am going to explore this with someone I prefer it to be male just to get the thrill of what I really desire.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from North Burnaby but I drive so I it's about a 30 minute drive to just about any part of the city. I'm 20/female/asian and I just started exploring this interest/craving. It's nice to know that there are a few of us here =]. Does anyone know if there is adult baby service within the city or province? I found one on google but she is no longer offering. To be honest if I am going to explore this with someone I prefer it to be male just to get the thrill of what I really desire.

Hey, I also live in Burnaby and drive so meeting up with people is never a problem. I'm 27, male and have been into this for a while but can work well with people of all experiences. I'd love to chat on msn sometime if you're ever interested, good luck and take care.