LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"my Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Sorry about the delay in the story, I drive an 18 wheeler over the road and have been busy doing the Phx. to Amarillo run twice a week, now that I've got the run down pat, I find I have time at both ends of the run to do some writing, even tho my laptop crashed, I'm still putting pen to paper, and then, time allowed, transfering to to my home pc, but enuff of that rhetoric, on with the story...................

"My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Chapter 11

As Elly wrinkled her nose, she asked Lori to get a diaper from my diaper bag, Lori opened the diaper bag, fumbled around in it for a bit, pulling out various items, including a sealed plastic bag containing my previous dirty diapers, my onesie and some other misc. items, everything but a clean diaper.

Lori told Elly that there were no "Clean" diapers in the diaper bag, Elly replied, hand that here, let me look. After literally dumping the diaper bag out onto the floor, Elly just sat there and shook her head, then said, DAMN, his clean diapers are still on the changing table, where Amber must have left them when she was looking for clean plastic pants at the mall nursery, Elly quickly repinned the side of the diaper up she had altready unpinned, patted my bottom, stuck a pink Care Bears pacifier in my mouth (she had found in the diaper bag), and said.....

"Don't you move honey, Nana and Auntie Lori have to find something we can use as a diaper so we can change your stinky butt"

Elly stood up, whispered something to Lori, then both of them dissapeared into the back bedroom, meanwhile, there I lay, on a nursery print baby sheet, in the front room, out in the open, with an obvious wet spot beneath my bottom, in a very revealing messy diaper, sucking on a pacifier, and just when I thought things could not get worse or become any more embarrassing, I heard what sounded like a key unlocking the front door.

The door opened about the same time Lori walked back into the front room, altho I couldn't see who it was that had come in, I heard Lori say.....

"Hi Hon, what a pleasant surprize, I didn't know you was coming over today, if you can give me and Elly just a couple of minutes to finish changing the baby, I'll make us some tea and we can visit for awhile"

Just as I got a glimpse of who had come in, I heard this sweet, young voice say.....

"What do you mean, CHANGE THE BABY, (just then she looked over and saw me laying on the floor), WHOAAAAA, THAT'S A BIGGGGGGGG BABY MOM"

Lori told her that YES, I was, and went on to say that I was Elly's nephew from Arizona, a little slow and had the mental capabilities of an 18 month old. Elly then looked at me and said, laughingly.....

"Robby Baby, this is my baby, Cindy, can you say HI CINDY"

I just layed there, continuing to suck on my pacifier, as Lori's daughter, Cindy, knelt down next to me saying.....

"Well now aren't you just a lil cutie pie, awww, and look mom, I think someones just a lil bit bashful and shy too"

Suddenly, Cindy got quiet, I saw her nose do a little twitch as she looked up at her mom and say.....

"Ummmm Mom, You did say you was getting ready to change "THE BABY" didn't you"

Lori replied, "Yes Hun I did say that, only problem is, he's out of diapers so we're trying to find something to improvise, could you do me a favor and watch him for a sec while I help Elly find something, thanks Hun"

Lori the went back into the back of the apartment and I could barely hear her and Elly talking about what they could use, meanwhile Cindy took the iniative, knelt down beside me, did what I would call a quick sneak peek inside my diaper right near the inner thigh, and before I knew it, Cindy was unpinning my diaper as she yelled out to her mom and Elly.....

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go ahead and start changing him, or at least start getting him cleaned up, GOOD LORD HE STINKS, so hurry up with something you can use as a diaper"

Cindy then unpinned the other side of the diaper and started to slowly pull the diaper back, as she wiped me from front to back, with the inside front of the diaper, attempting to keep most of the mess inside the diaper. Once she got most of the front of the diaper down to just below my now (thoroughly embarrassed and limp penis), she tucked the diaper in under my bottom and told me to lift, as she gave my thigh a little love pat, as I slowly lifted my butt, Cindy carefully wiped my bottom with the rest of the diaper as she tucked most of the mess away and rolled my diaper up in a ball.

Once she sat the dirty diaper to the side, she grabbed the wet, wash cloth Lori had brought in earlier and started wiping me all over and around my diaper area. She patted my thigh and told me to lift again and as I did so, I felt the wet wash cloth wiping my bottom, in between my butt cheeks and going deep inside of my anal crack, as I moaned a little bit, Cindy kept wiping the front of me as she said.....

"I'm sorry BABY, I didn't mean to hurt you, but we gots to get you clean, you're just so yucky and stinky"

Just as she was finishing, Lori and Elly came back into the room holding an armful of what looked like giant beach towels, Elly was grinning from ear to ear when she saw that Cindy had already changed my poopie diaper and was just in the finishing stages of wiping me down.

Elly..... Well thank you Cindy, for changing Robby that is, he was a total mess

Cindy..... It was no problem Elly, I just couldn't see letting him lie there like that, especially after mom explained to me that he barely has the mental capacity of an 18 month old, I mean, I surely wouldn't leave an 18 month old sitting in a dirty diaper

Lori..... Well like Elly said hun, thanks a lot for cleaning him up for us, and now if you 2 girls don't mind, I think we best get this Lil Stinker diapered, wouldn't want him to be springing any leaks now would we

All 3 girls started laughing as Elly tossed all the towels on the sofa she had in her arms except one, she knelt down next to Cindy, with me laying in between them, handed her the towel and said.....

"Well Cindy, here you go, feel like finishing him up, or do you not know how to fold this into a diaper"

Cindy laughed and said.....

"I can assure you, I can fold this into a diaper with no problem, buttttttttttt, does it have to be PINK, can't you find another color towel to make a diaper out of"

As I looked over to Elly, I saw her handing Cindy a huge, fluffy HOT PINK towel and she was looking down at me when she said.....

"He's just a baby Cindy, he doesn't care what color diaper he has covering hims lil bottom, pink, white, blue, they're all gonna end up the same way with this lil stinker, wet, yucky, messy and stinky"

Cindy nodded her head in agreement as she started folding the makeshift diaper, not just once, but folding it twice, creating an enormously thick diaper, and not just any thick diaper, this would be a HOT PINK SUPER THICK DIAPER.

As Cindy patted my thigh and told me to lift, I raised my bottom allowing her to slip the thick diaper under me, as I rested my bottom back down on to the diaper, I instantly felt how thick and how incredibly soft it was, when Cindy brought the diaper up between my legs, it automatically forced my legs to spread apart, Cindy pinned the right side, then tugging tightly on the diaper, pinned the left side, as she patted my freshly diapered bottom, she said.....

"Wow Mom, talk about thick, it's gonna take him all night to wet through this diaper"

Elly..... Don't bet on it, this lil piss pot can have this diaper soaked in no time at all

Cindy..... Well maybe so, but you got to admit, he sure looks cute, laying there in a pink diapey, with baby blue teddy bear diaper pins and sucking on a pink Care Bear pacifier

Lori..... Yes he does, and hun, thanks again for changing him for us, I know that was a nasty job

Elly..... Yes, thank you very much, I can assure you I wasn't looking forward to doing it, WHEW, WHAT A MESS

Cindy..... No problem, it's no big deal, I mean, it's not as if he can help it or has any control over it, he's just a baby, and like the sign says "Dirty Diapers Happen"

As all 3 laughed, I could only lay there, try not to turn red from humiliation and act like I didn't know, or care what they were talking about, and maybe, just maybe, Cindy would never know that I was living out a fantasy and that I really wasn't an actual baby or as Elly said, SLOW, just as Cindy was leaving, Elly said something that made my heart go pitter patter and most definitely caused me to turn red, out of embarrassment.

Elly..... Cindy, you did remember about Kim's bar-b-que on Monday, remember, you're bringing a nacho dish

Cindy..... Oh no prob Elly, I remembered and I will definitely be there, plus Kim said she had a BIG SURPRIZE for everyone that was coming to the bar-b-que, and knowing Kim, I'm sure it's gonna be something TOTALLY WILD, and yes, I am bringing my reknown nacho dish

As Cindy looked down at me, noticing that I was a little red, she commented, "Is Robby gonna be there, and by the way, Elly, Mom, I'm not sure what this means, but from my experience, when a baby gets red like that, it's usually followed by some serious grunting and then some extremely serious nose wrinkling"

Elly and Lori looked at me, then Lori said, "OH MY, HE IS RED, YOU GET HIM NEXT ELLY"

Elly just laughed and said as she slowly started patting my pink diapered bottom.....

"Yes Cindy, Robby will be at the bar-b-que and Lori, trust me, if he makes another dirty diaper, I have no problem changing him, at all, not any more, HIMS JUST LOOKS SOOOOOO CUTE IN HIMS LIL PINK DIAPEY, I JUST WANNA GOBBLE HIM ALL UP, AT LEAST WHILE HE'S FRESH SMELLING AND NOT ALL YUCKY AND STINKY, AIN'T THAT RIGHT YOU LIL STINKER, YER JUST A LIL CUTIE YES YOU ARE, C'MON BABY BOY, GIVE YER NANA A BIG SMILE, AWWWW, IS HIMS A LIL SHY, YES HIMS IS"

Cindy laughingly said, as she headed out the door, "I'll see you all Monday and then, I'll show you how to properly blow raspberries on a babys tummy after you've changed their poopy pants and they're all fresh smelling and cuddly"

Elly and Lori both laughed and Elly said.....

Sounds good, maybe we can have a diaper changing/raspberry blowing contest at the bar-b-que and Lil Robby can be the recipient, that is, if he can make enough wet and dirty diapers to keep us busy and make it fair so that everyone gets a chance to compete if they want to?

All 3 girls laughed as I glanced at Elly and saw her WINKING AT ME AND SAYING, "WOW, THIS SOUNDS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE ONE FUN WEEKEND, AND JUST THINK, THIS IS ONLY FRIDAY, WE HAVE SAT. AND SUN. TO GO YET, THE BAR-B-QUE MONDAY, YOUR PEDIATRICIAN APPOINTMENT WITH CASSIDY ON TUESDAY, AND A WHOLE WEEK OF FROLIC AND FUN AFTER THAT, WITH WHAT I'M SURE, WILL BE LOTS AND LOTS MORE SURPRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I could think of was, OH MY GOD, if Cindy's gonna be at the bar-b-que, then she's gonna really find out the truth about me, and what does Elly mean, more surprizes, HOW MUCH MORE CAN THEY ACTUALLY EMBARRASS ME, AND EVEN WORSE, DO I REALLY WANT TO KNOW?

To Be Continued?

• 2 weeks later...