LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Christian Conclusion

In this post your are demonstrating the tendency of followers of the Abrahamic religious traditions to cast issues in terms of false dichotomies of right or wrong, good or evil, sacred or profane, and so on by discerning God’s intention or will, and then labeling all that corresponds to God’s will or intention as good, and all that doesn’t as evil. Jewish folks tend to do this less so than Christian or Muslims because they often seem less sure about humanity’s capacity to accurately discern God’s intention or will. How can you be so sure of God’s intention in this matter?

As “diaperpt

Well, since no one else will start a string of complaints... i'll do it.

I'm a Christian. I may not go to church every weekend or preech my beliefs to strangers or read a chapter in the bible before bed at night or pray for every little thing in my life, but I am a Christian.

---

Personally, I think you overanalyze.

Firstly, you're implying that God installed a vicious abnormality (the sexual desires for diapers), which sounds rather cynical for a diety. You might counter with how it's to test our "faith" in God and if we'd give up our own pleasures for him, even though it would psychologically torture us throughout our entire lives. Why worship someone like that? It's like praising a sado-masachist just because a book you read told you he desides your fate in the afterlife.

We're all sinners none-the-less, and it's thanks to Jesus that we no longer have to worry about our entrance to Heaven based on the minor screwups (in this case referring to the mistakes we make that don't hurt ourselves or others emotionally or physically) we perform every day. Sure, if you put a diaper on and then get an urge to go around stabbing children, you should probably stop wearing them... but what harm does it do without the sadistic thoughts? None.

The feeling you get, the guilt... you can't say that people on this board don't get it. There are threads on this board who talk about it all the time and how they think they need to give up diapers as well. I recieved the guilt in it's highest concentration... it affected me terribly... but i'm still an AB. It's not that i refused to give it up until i could no longer here my concience as you said, it's that I accepted who i was, who God made me, and when I met Mommy and learned other people can love me no matter how I dress or behave or what "turns me on", it was better. Since I first called her Mommy, i haven't felt a twinge of guilt over diapers.

My interprettation of Christianity... believe the past. Know God made you, understand why Jesus died, and keep him alive in your heart. Try to be a good person... not perfect, just do your best. And if something comes along that you find real enjoyment in that giving up would harm you emotionally, embrace it as long as you're not hurting yourself or others.

My golden rule... do what makes you happy. We're on this Earth to enjoy our lives... and as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, the sky is your limit. God doesn't approve of suicide. He wouldn't approve of self-inflicting damage. Realize what hurts you more... the guilt of wearing a diaper or the torture of giving it up. If you pick the one that damages your emotions more than the other, that sounds like more of a sin than getting an erection over an inanimate object.

I've heard these stories so many times, and it's rediculous. If Christianity is all about making your stay on Earth miserable just for the glorification of getting into Heaven, then I need to find a new religion... one where I can be happy without breaking any rules.

-Sophie

Sophie, thanks for the post. I want to address a few things you said. From what I said it might seem that I think "God installed a vicious abnormality" in some of us. I do no believe that, though. You need to understand the nature of the Fall and its consequences. After Adam and Eve sinned it had consequences on the whole world. We inherit a fallen nature from them. Please believe me when I say that God is always intimately involved in our lives and the universe down to the very tiniest thing. He is constantly holding us and all of creation in existence. But God created nature, and He does not stop the consequences of our sin from happening because of His respect for our free will. Something has gone slightly wrong with nature, hence disease, miscarriages, someone or an animal being born without a limb, etc. God would rather these things not happen but He does out of respect for our free will and the consequences our sin caused. God does not create bad things. All things were good (and still are, but not perfectly) and have been corrupted. You just need to have an understanding of the Fall.

The guilt we get, and that most people do is probably due to two things. One, feeling like we are weird from everyone else and not wanting them to find out. But PRIMARILY the guilt comes from our conscience, which is God's way of trying to direct us to right and wrong. However one can learn to justify a sin, and thus quiet their conscience which is why many people do not feel guilty.

Something you, and some others seem to be saying is that since we are not perfect and cannot be in this life, then we should not try to be. And if a little sin comes along that we enjoy then we should do it to be happy. I am sorry my friend but that is not how it works. I know you said that is your interpretation of Christianity, but where did you get it? There are countless brothers and sisters in Christ who have gone before us and shown us how to truly live a happy and virtuous life. They have shown us how it works and we need to learn from their example, which ultimately should have its sources in the Apostles. We are called to strive to perfection. That includes getting rid of any sin we see in our life. Why? Because that will ultimately make us happy. "Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is perfect." Christ told us to do that and so we strive to be. You were right that God wants us to be happy in this life, but ultimately He is preparing us for the next. This life is really nothing compared to the glory to come. So it reaching that heavenly glory involves some sacrifice then we must do it.

Would you do me a favor and read a book if I recommend it? Anyone reading this post should, just because its a great book. It is Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis. It literally is one of my favorite books, and anyone can get something out of it.

BitterGrey,

As usual, you remain (to my mind), one of the premier spokespersons and a voice of reason in our community. Your concern and Christian ethic is unquestioned to me.

Many younger members of our community dismiss this as something frivolous. A mere "fetish" which can be cast off, if so required. The sage members know better. Wish I knew then what I know now, to paraphrase Bob Seger. Ah well... It's all part of life's rich pageant, eh?

DiaperMonkey,

As far as personal relationships go, honesty is always the best policy. The truth will always out. 'Tis well to remember this, when considering a serious commitment. If there is real love in your relationship, your potential SO will give you a fair hearing. You may be pleasantly surprised at their reaction. It's worth a shot. If it results in a break-up, chances are it would have eventually. With far greater consequences.

As far as your personal relationship with God is concerned, God already knows about this condition of yours. (Psalms: 139) Did he condemn you to hell from birth? I think not. "Become as a child and enter the Kingdom of Heaven." Jesus's words, not mine.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I agree with what you said on honesty, so thanks for that advice.

Using Jesus' words to justify us using diapers is not how scripture is meant to be used. Spiritual Childhood in no way involves wearing diapers. St. Paul says, "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child; when I became a man, I gave up childish ways." (1 Cor. 13:11). If you want to discuss what spiritual childhood really means, then lets do that. For now just realize that Christ was not telling us to wear diapers. our response did not have a lot to do with my original post.

Gosh, that was a long post! You've obviously done a lot of thinking and praying. On that basis, we all can make comments, but I won't tell you that you are right or that you are wrong. I'll simply say I think you've come to a lot of firm conclusions simply on the basis of your prayer...I can't agree with all your conclusions. Since you base your decisions or judgments on those conclusions, it's hard for me to go there either.

I will say this, however: just as Jesus goes on and on about how rich people will find it difficult to get into heaven, it isn't the money itself but their own attitudes and approaches to it. In the same way, one of the things you've pointed out as well, is that simply wearing diapers is just not wrong. What can be wrong is when it gets in the way of your relationship with others. I agree with at least one other poster - I think you've gone into overdrive in your thinking. If the sexual aspects of diaper wearing are adversely affecting your real life, real world relationship with your wife, then diapers are not a good thing for you. Kind of in the same way, if you're cheating on your wife and getting sex from the neighbor...probably not such a good thing. If you are looking at your wife or sexual relationship with her differently because you like to be stimulated by wearing diapers...maybe not such a good thing...if you're just being stimulated once in a while, but NOT acting toward your wife any differently, is it such a big deal? With another woman...YES....with inanimate objects like diapers???...not so sure. At least not as sure as you are.

The Bible talks down on masturbation - but you gotta remember this was spoken toward the Israelites who were underpopulated in a hostile world...lots of babies never were born because they (and the mothers) died in childbirth...the message there was 'don't spill your seed...make babies to populate our own nation so we can survive.' The modern scenario presents a little differently and very few would now say masturbation is a totally bad thing...again, if it throws off your relationship with someone else, then maybe. But just the act, when it makes YOU a little healthier, is not such a bad thing.

Just another point of view...take it or leave it...good luck in your quest, but remember you never get to perfection in this life...and we won't really know what the big bad stuff is that we've done (whether it's really ticked off God or not) until after we're dead. Doesn't mean we don't have to think, read and pray about it, but it does take the edge of some legitimate gray areas...lighten up on yourself. I think God has a pretty good sense of humor.

diaperpt

Thanks for the post, diaperpt. I would like to say that masterbation is wrong. Do not let secular psychologists or whoever try to trick you in thinking otherwise. Masterbations seeks the pleasure from sex without the self gift. It is love turned in on itself. It is not unitive or procreative. It takes away both of those elements from it. Many on this website will say its OK, but trust me. It is not. If you would like to discuss it more I would love to. Message me if you would. Have a good one.

My point exactly.

-Sophie

Just a quick point, God is a big picture deity IN A CERTAIN SENSE. But he does care about the small things we do. If what we are doing is small, but harmful to our soul then He cares. He cares about every small part of us. He knows the number of hairs on our head. You might think He is a big picture deity in the sense that He doesn't care about small sins, but what evidence do you have for that?

It was indirectly implied. The poster mentioned how giving into these sexual desires is going against God's will, and thusly a sin. I'm not sure how the "Heaven/Hell" system works... but if it's based on a systematic numerical value of sins... a diaper a day is roughly twenty nine thousand sins in a lifetime. I'm not going into the Heaven VS. Hell thing, because it's not the issue... but it's not completely void in the discussion.

-Sophie

Not going to write a lot on this, but Heaven and Hell is not a based on how many sins you commit. Like Sarah_ab said we will sin, but we need to repent of them and truly be trying to live a holy life for God. He wants us to do our absolute best, which will involve us falling a lot, but we also have to get back up again and repent.

I thought living a Christian life was to ensure one's position in heaven. If you were to not live a Christian life then the opposite would occur am I correct? If diapers are something that is spiritually dirty then wouldn't that be deviating from the Christian life and putting one at harms way of meeting Lucifer?

~Brian

yes I would agree that sinning, even in just small things, can put one on the path to Hell, but they do not condemn one to Hell. I did not say that wearing diapers would send someone to Hell. Just want to make that clear, but we should be doing everything we can to make ourselves holy.

Diapermonkey:

Let me begin by asking you to read the famous "Letter to Dr Laura". There, you will read about a number of commonly accepted violations of the literal words of god in Leviticus, which is the place in the bible where most of the prohibitions about sexuality are justified. The only logical conclusion is that we are completely unconcerned about violating some of that book, but very concerned about other parts of that same book, all without explanation from those very concerned or from the book itself. Therefore, something is rotten in the state of denmark and requires an explanation.

That explanation must involve one or more of the following:

a) Those very concerned are not actually concerned about following the bible, but are concerned about something else. There is a great deal of evidence that it's simple conservatism. Read up on the episcopalians and their gay priests and ministers, and then read up on the pedophilic catholic priests. Tremendous sins have been caused by the mere denial of sexuality.

B) Something is incorrect, but included in the bible. This is generally rejected, because the logical conclusion would reject the divinity of the bible.

c) The instructions in the book of Leviticus were intended for different conditions.

d) The spirit of what is in the bible as a whole is more important than the precise, literal details.

In any case, Christ says he is come to justify, or redeem the law. Thus, the new testament is intended to modify the old testament, especially in matters of how to get into heaven. Christ then goes on to discuss at some length how he determines whether a person has faith, which is difficult to discern, and makes an analogy to fruit trees: The good ones produce good fruit, the bad ones don't. How they produce the fruit isn't terribly important, although at least in the book of John, he says that there is only one way to the lord, and that is through Jesus.

He doesn't say anything about getting there by denying oneself; on the contrary he does say the lord takes care of those who help themselves. That rich man has trouble getting into heaven because he won't give things away, not because he sleeps in silk pajamas or has servants, as given by at least one example. Where his seed goes doesn't seem to enter into it. The fruits are there.

In other places, the new testament says to have a joyful face, not to blacken it with ashes on days of prayer.

"Be fruitful and multiply and cover the earth" is reasonable, but we have now done that, and it is not impossible that making more humans will cause the environment to become unliveable for all humans. Surely we weren't supposed to overpopulate ourselves to extinction.

So I really think if you have this need for diapers, wear your diapers, and get on with other things that are more important. I realize the shrinks have come to this conclusion too. Enjoying this lesser sin and releasing your energies in this direction is much better than some other directions the energy could be directed in.

The Buddha, incidentally, is quite explicit in saying that denial of pleasure, while sometimes useful, can become a negative game among men. This echoes Christ, when he says not to trumpet giving in the street, for those who do so have their reward, as do those who pray on the street corners for all to see.

As have others, I find your reasoning very dualistic, black/white oriented. I got my taste of that when the daughter of the woman who is now my wife decided that I automatically must hate the man she calls "Dad" and he must hate me. It simply doesn't work that way; I have been helping her dad off and on in various ways.

Similarly, a weekend here and there in diapers doesn't preclude more traditional forms of sex with your wife and the traditional results -- bouncing baby boys and girls. Also, if you are not having traditional sex, spilling your seed with the help of your diapers keeps your equipment in good shape to perform when the time comes to do it for real.

You call the desire for diapers "unnatural"...tell me, given perhaps 50,000 aware lovers of diapers wandering around on earth, by what artifice did we catch this lust? In fact, it seems perfectly natural...all the more reason to ask about the results of the desire, rather than the desire itself.

As for how it is "supposed" to be, where did you learn that? The more scientists learn about "supposed to be" or "normal" in sex, the more they learn that the specifics are a very individual thing. Make your wife or fiance a priority higher than your diapers, and the diapers will take care of themselves.

Dill Pickle

Dill Pickel, a couple of things. First, please to not talk about priests committing sexual sins (which were indeed horrible sins) because of denial of sexuality. Please know what you are talking about before you go into some deep waters like that. There are many more cases of married men doing the same thing to children, which is obviously not cause by the denial of sexuality. It is not as simple as that. I do not know the exact causes of such a horrible sin, but please do not make comments like that unless you know about it.

You said, "He doesn't say anything about getting there by denying oneself" and that is just wrong. Matthew 16:24 - "Then Jesus told his disciples, "If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me." It does require self denial. Christianity has known this and professed it from the beginning.

Also, if you do research you will find we are not close to overpopulating the earth. Some places are overpopulated, yes, but by no means the whole earth.

You said, "As have others, I find your reasoning very dualistic, black/white oriented." You must not know what dualism is. Traditional dualism is found in the Gnostics and Manicheans, and is generally splitting matter and spirit, making matter bad and spirit good. My thinking is not dualistic. It is the exact opposite.

I addressed this before, but 50,000 out of 7 Billion people still makes us a very very small minority. How we came to have these feelings? No idea. but just because we have them does not necessitate that they are natural or good. Although they might not be "bad"

As for masturbation, that is too long to cover right now. I briefly mentioned it in another post, but if you would like to discuss it I would be glad to. Its an important topic.

How is it suppose to be? I did what Jesus did, " He answered, "Have you not read that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, `For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh'?" God back to how it was in the beginning. Heis speaking of divorce here. however understanding and theology on sexuality stem from how it was in the beginning. Their is a great theological tradition on this, and if you would like I can point you to some sources.

And indeed, you are right, make the wife a higher priority. No question there.

This thread has turned to another page. I agree that most of the posters in this thread are educated and have stated valid arguments. What does this say about our community? Diverse, to say the least. Religion is always a great topic. Thank God we're not snugged together in some local pub, eh?

But, let's get back to square one. Does God really care if we want or have to wear diapers? I think not. Jesus wore them on the Cross, for cryin' out loud. That is, if artistic portrayals of the event and period are accurate. Maybe some of you would be more comfortable with thinking He wore "underwear". Or maybe, the more hysterical/historical term, "loincloth"? Let's get back on track, here.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Actually Jesus was naked on the cross. Up until a certain time period crucifixes were made that way, but eventually it became "inappropriate." When people were crucified in Rome they were "stripped of their garments" like Jesus was. That wasnt something unique to Him. So, He was not wearing diapers or underwear, He was naked. Crucifixion was suppose to be the most horrible AND humiliating way to die. Just thought I should clarify that.

Diapermonkey, I truely do respect you for your decisions to stop using diapers etc. on your faith. However, you have to understand that many of us on this site have grappled with out faith and religion and continue to wear diapers.

Also, your original post was open to anyone, whether christian or not, and this post did not specify who could answer. By specifying all christians are we to assume that anyone, who is of another faith or religion did not go through the exact same struggle you did.

You are young. VERY young to be telling others what to think and what you 'know'. I understand it is what you think and know at this moment, and it is fantastic you are seeking to better understand yourself and your relationship to the god you believe in, but i must say in your posts, you seem to be taking on the stance of preacher. You cannot teach others until you yourself have learned. And you have not yet given up diapers completely, for if you have, i doubt you would be coming back to such a tempting website as this. You may have stopped wearing them, but as this website is an adults only website it would constitute as looking at pornographic material.

As I said, i commend you on the path you are trying to walk, but would ask that you refrain from assuming you are the only correct one. I would be interested to see where you stand even just a year down the road. It is the VERY VERY rare person indeed who finds what they said about themselves at 23 still holds true years later.

And i will say, i was raised in the christian tradition, went to church, taught sunday school, went to catholic high school and now a catholic university, was a counselor at two different christian camps. I feel i have a decent understanding of christian theology, but all that experience and all that knowledge is not welcome because i do not believe in the same god as you. That my friend, is the beginning of bigotry and ignorance. I am not saying you are either, but if you are not willing to open your eyes, and ears, and mind to all that others have to say, you never will truely understand yourself, but rather you will only be pretending to be the person you think you want to be. Yes, that last part does actually make sense.

I mean no disrespect to you diapermonkey. And i do wish you well on your path to self discovery, just dont close your eyes so tight, or block your ears so well, that you can't see or hear what others who have already been there have to say.

• Like 1

Soooo... you gave them up the SDB? If so - what are you doing here?

I gave them up and then after 40 days of suffering God gave me the realization that I was to be at peace with wearing and enjoying diapers. It was very emotional and spiritual. But, in order to truly accept diaper wearing as something covered under God's grace I had to go through that. I was telling monkey that he is going to have to go through it since he has made a decision to see diaper pleasure as a sin. Part of the whole purge process is giving up everything including anything on the internet related to diapers. It is one thing to "figure" out everything in your head. It is another thing to experience a true lesson to know without a doubt what is right and wrong. We gain wisdom through experience and not through knowledge. In order to know God you have to experience Him. It is not just a head thing it is a heart thing. I wrote:

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

After I went through all that.

SDB

The last few posts have hit it on the head where I'm kinda at. I have enough issues I'm dealing with in discovering who I am as a person and what I think. My walk with God has been good lately, my prayer time has been pretty good, but alas I'm human and screw up so I roll with it. Good luck to you monkey, but remember you are under no condemnation but if this is your conviction stand tall and strong.

Thanks for the post, diaperpt. I would like to say that masterbation is wrong. Do not let secular psychologists or whoever try to trick you in thinking otherwise. Masterbations seeks the pleasure from sex without the self gift. It is love turned in on itself. It is not unitive or procreative. It takes away both of those elements from it. Many on this website will say its OK, but trust me. It is not. If you would like to discuss it more I would love to. Message me if you would. Have a good one.

That sure is an archaic religious belief. I am going to have to stand beside Sarah on what she had to say. Idea's change as do people over time.

I checked out your blog link, and I was impressed. Your salvation appears real, which isn't always the case for those who claim to be Christians. I'm a saved Christian also, who has tried to dump this ABDL thing, and have always come back. To me it seems that it does interrupt my relationship with God, but I just can't quit it. I appreciated your perspective on it. I agree that God's grace covers it, of course, but it's still hard to think of God's forgiveness when we (I) willingly pin on that diaper. Guess that's why He's so much greater than I am!

Dave

dypered@hotmail.com

I gave them up and then after 40 days of suffering God gave me the realization that I was to be at peace with wearing and enjoying diapers. It was very emotional and spiritual. But, in order to truly accept diaper wearing as something covered under God's grace I had to go through that. I was telling monkey that he is going to have to go through it since he has made a decision to see diaper pleasure as a sin. Part of the whole purge process is giving up everything including anything on the internet related to diapers. It is one thing to "figure" out everything in your head. It is another thing to experience a true lesson to know without a doubt what is right and wrong. We gain wisdom through experience and not through knowledge. In order to know God you have to experience Him. It is not just a head thing it is a heart thing. I wrote:

http://intodiapers.blogspot.com

After I went through all that.

SDB

Diaperedmonkey,

It seems to me that you are sincere in your quest for God's will in this matter. I hope that you find the answers that you seek. Remember that all basis for Christianity originates in the Scriptures, it was there our faith originated and it is there that we find the tools we need to maintain it. I have struggled with the same issues as you, I believe that most of us probably have.

One thing I want to point out, Christian liberty is subjective (Romans 14), what is right or wrong for one Christian does not necessarily transmit to another. When spreading Christianity to the Gentiles the Church asked Paul what of the Law should be taught to them, his reply was Acts 15 : 28-29, I believe that is the base standard for Christians, some must go 'above and beyond' to maintain a relationship with Christ. Only you can decide through prayer and time in the Word where that is for you.

Finally, one more thing to consider, Hebrews 13:4 says that in marriage the bed is undefiled. There are many interpretations of this passage, but the root definition of undefiled as given by International Standard Bible Encyclopedia is "In the New Testament amiantos, presents the negative side, "unstained" "unsullied" "without taint." Used to describe the sinlessness of Christ (Heb 7:26), to declare the marriage act free from all guilt, disgrace or shame (Heb 13:4), to contrast the heavenly inheritance with earthly possessions (1Pe 1:4)."

I hope this helps, remember to search the scriptures daily (Acts 17:11), I'll be praying for you and your walk as a Brother :) .

• 4 years later...

I apologise for the necropost, yet I will say that I have just found this thread. I am now experiencing an ambivalence about being ABDL. I know that for myself, I feel that AB creates within me an artificial innocence. I am working very closely with the spirit, and partnering within him with the healing he is working within me. I am battling intimate personal demons right now. At the core of my shy bladder (which praise God is almost defeated,) is a strong distrust of boys and men. God has showed me in a dream that I have been projecting my fears onto others. He gave me a rebuke to use against these projections. In the past 3 weeks, rebuking these projections has been enough to unlock my bladder. There was only one time where I had to hold my breath, that was when I used a tiny airplane lavatory which was designed for hobbits! Lately, I have been able to go in public stalls after repeating the first line of the rebuke under my breath!!

The worst of these projections has been an unconscious predatory sexual fear directed toward men and boys. There is a root for this, and I am dealing with it now. My AB desires are fouled to be younger than this trauma. I do not have any direct shame on being ABDL. I have a frear of exposure, I would hide any evidence from others. What I do feel conflicted about is a consuming drive to seek out pictures of diaper girls online. I get off on these images. I have other fetishes that are more potent: like WAM and wetlook. I feel conflicted about searching out these images, it makes me erect.

Eir,

Necro, necro!! Lol

In the end, we are who we are...at this point, noone really knows how adult sexuality gets programmed, all we know is that once ABDL is programmed in, it does not go away. Feeling guilty or ashamed for something not otherwise harmful surely isn't a part of God's plan...there are much more important things to do! So relax, do a little here and there, and get on with the rest of your life!

Laddie, I am concerned about the physical toll of ABDL.

It takes time to diaper up, and shower after messing/wetting. In that time, one could have gone to the gym. I speak from experience. Just an observation, ABDL is a fairly sedentary lifestyle. Diaperplay takes place indoors, the more one endulges, the less one leaves the house.

I'll help the OP a bit, I'm agnostic but disagree with any form of organised religion as its all about contradictions and intolerance... From my point of view:

If there is a God and he allows all the stuff that goes on to happen: War, Famine, Disease, Hate, Intolerance and everything else about this world that leaves me depressed and yet he'd be ready to punish a person for wearing a nappy/diaper (no matter what for the reason) ten this God is a horrible, malevolent entity that doesn't deserve the amount of time and energy people put towards him or religion in general.

For a long period of time just passed I was forced to wear nappies, as well as want to, by a period of time where I struggled with my bladder... Does that mean I get punished for enjoying them even if I needed them?

Organised religion was a way of controlling the masses in ancient times and is now just used to make people guilty for indulging in things they like to do, the fact that organised religion still has a prominent say in issues such as abortion and homosexuality shows what a sad state the world is in, and sometimes it feels ridiculous how much it has held back the Human race. I dread to think how much more advanced the World would be with proper research into stem cells and the such, not to mention the Dark ages! It also upsets me sometimes to think about how some people waste their lives devoted to religion and by extension try to guilt everyone else into it.

Let me just remind people reading this again: I'm not against people believing in god or whatever, I am against all organised religion, I am agnostic but think if there is a god he wouldn't be being represented by any of these religious groups because of the intolerance and contradictions.

• Like 1

I do not have any direct shame on being ABDL. I have a frear of exposure, I would hide any evidence from others. What I do feel conflicted about is a consuming drive to seek out pictures of diaper girls online. I get off on these images. I have other fetishes that are more potent: like WAM and wetlook. I feel conflicted about searching out these images, it makes me erect.

I'm not religious so my comments aren't intended to say anything about that aspect of this. But like you, not only am I DL but I also like WAM and wetlook. I'm also in my early 50s, approaching twice your posted age, although I didn't get into DL until my mid-40s.

I'll assume that some of the erection aspect is age-related. I aroused regularly in my teens and 20s, while WAMing, while doing other things, while doing nothing at all. Although I don't have any problem getting aroused now, but it rarely happens when diapered or WAMing or wet clothes unless I make it happen. I still enjoy the feeling (and the look) of diapers, WAM, etc., but it's a lot more like some people enjoy the feeling of silk PJs or a massage (neither of which do anything for me, but I'm sure the vast majority of people would choose these over DL or WAM).

That's not to say that diapered women or WAM aren't or can't be arousal triggers. But because those images aren't ones that you see on a regular basis in everyday life, that's where the seeking them out comes in. If the trigger were, say, attractive women in tight jeans, you'd see them all the time in just about any city. You wouldn't have to seek them out. But I doubt you'd stop walking around a city because you might see someone that arouses you.

I think the real thing here is not that there are things in this world that will arouse you but how you manage them, regardless of how commonplace or rare those things are. If your interests cause you to treat others is a disrespectful way or hurts your relationships, well, then you may have a problem to address. But a lot of people figure out how to incorporate their less typical interests into strong healthy committed relationships.

Laddie, I am concerned about the physical toll of ABDL.

It takes time to diaper up, and shower after messing/wetting. In that time, one could have gone to the gym. I speak from experience. Just an observation, ABDL is a fairly sedentary lifestyle. Diaperplay takes place indoors, the more one endulges, the less one leaves the house.

I'm in the middle of an extended 24/7 diapered session, and I'm out of the apartment every bit as much as when I'm not diapered - restaurants, shopping, nightlife, friends, walks, fitness room (the elliptical trainer), all while diapered. I do spend more time w.r.t. changing, cleanup and laundry, but if anything that comes out of TV time. So if someone is more sedentary and house-bound during ABDL play, it's not because of the ABDL but rather because of how that person chooses to play.

Besides, lots of interests are indoors, somewhat sedentary and have set up and cleanup costs (crafts, cooking, computer games, watching DVDs, surfing the web). That doesn't make them inherently bad, anymore than something that gets you outside is inherently good. It's good to find the right balance for the things you do in life, but what that right balance is will be different from one person to the next.

so a half hour of vigorous sexual activity can burn up to 250 calories.... When we are role playing an ab scenario its a lot longer than a half hour and involves lost of me crawling around, being chased, tickles, laughing, giggling, rolling, tumbling etc...etc....etc... that is FAR from sedentary! but by your logic than one should not engage in ANY activity that does not make them move around, so for example, i should no longer read for fun, knit, talk on the phone with friends.... all activities which bring me pleasure and are also stress relievers.... but all take a large physical toll on me, i mean i'm just sitting there!

I like elfking's take on religion, my own non-agnostic views about religions being similar ;) Like Churchill once said, I'm not sure god is ready to meet me even if I'm ready for that meeting :lol:

How you deal with being ABDL (or anything else that is sexual to you) creates the issues it brings you. For my, my DL is non-sexual. I wear 24/7 so I don't stay home because I'm wearing- I stay home because I'm a homebody :P Earlier today I spent about an hour at Walmart wearing a Molicare super- a diaper that some consider to be too thick for discretion reasons :blush: My diaper wearing doesn't affect my life adversely except that it takes some of my discretionary income and it adds to the amount of trash I have to put out by the curb. Because of it, I am a happier person, I no longer have to worry about wetting my pants in public the way I once did, and I get to spend more of my internet time on this website, which I also like doing :)

What I see here is someone who cannot deal with the fact that their creator saw fit to imbue them with a sexuality which they have not learned to deal with well yet. That same creator also added some tendencies toward things which they do not like having in them and do not yet know how to deal with either. And then they want that same creator to change this in them :screwy: Sorry, but there's no point in praying for things that are not going to happen- far better to spend your time learning how to deal with life for yourself because that is what you're going to have to do anyway <_<

Attempting to deny or stay away from the things you crave only disturbs the peace which you can find in simply accepting who and what you are. Don't let those things define you or run your life; instead indulge in them enough to quell their furor which will allow you a far more peaceful life with some happiness in it. This is all about balancing the things you crave with the things you need to do to more than just survive, but to live and live happily. It is the simple process of creating as lasting a happiness as you can for yourself. And nobody said it would be easy because it ain't :rolleyes:

Bettypooh

• Like 1