LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Google.com

SPEAKING OF GOOGLE (for after DailyDi answers this question, so the post doesn't die...)

They're coming out with a phone... supposively the new "iPhone killer". It's the G1 something or other. Anyone have some input?

Personally... i dont think its going to kill the iPhone at all. Probably barely scratch it.

-Sophie

I looked it up in computer class today.

I have barely played with the iPhone and i still adore it. This thing looks like nothing in comparison. Too thick. The stupid button block thing at the bottom. And what sort of browser is that?! It's like Windows Mobile... just more flashy... bleh. Safari's too amazing to be beaten by that. And the iPhone is too amazing to be beaten by anything.

But perhaps one day the day will come, and the sky will fall, and gas prices will drop under three dollars, and psychologists will stop blaming the AB/DL lifestyles on childhood issues.

Don't hold your breath.

-Sophie

The problem with google's new phone is that it is releasing with T-mobile the worse carrier out there so it will never take off and do well. Unless it makes it to Verizon or AT&T it has no hopes of taking down the iphone. It's amazing how everyone is willing to spend $300 + on a new smartphone but then doesn't have money for anything else in life.

Oh only 12 more cents till gas drops below $3.00 a gallon in NJ.