LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(lack Of) Wellness Update

Saw my DR today and the "Bacterial infection" he thought I had is actually salmannilla. Not a dangerous strain, but I've been told to expect to be sick for another week or so. Will try to get another site update done in the next day or two, but support and personal emails may get delayed responses.

Mental Note: Don't eat undercooked eggs (even the one bite before I sent them back!)

I had that once, except it was from eating raw cookie dough. That stuff is delicious though. :blush:

And FWI...it contains raw eggs!!!

Get Better soon DD. Go for Oatmeal the next time!!! Hope you don't experience to much discomfort during your path to get it out of your system. I had food poisoning once, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy...uhhhhh shudders!

One of my exGFs had salmonella. She had to poop on a plate and mail it for testing. It was her own doing. She worked at a small family restaurant and made some chicken for herself.

Hope you get well soon DailyDi!

Sorry to hear about your bout with salmonella. Hopefully, it didn't involve a hospital visit. Some people go into a hospital and come out sicker than they were when first went in. This happened to me recently. After I was discharged from the hospital, I went for a follow-up check and they did a culture taken from my scalp from the head injury I was admitted for in the first place. They called two days later and informed me that I had MRSA. A potentially serious staph infection. Don't know when or how, but it must've happened during my hospital stay, as most MRSA infections occur in hospitals. Anyway, I was prescribed some heavy-duty antibiotics and hopefully this affliction will be taken care of. Good luck and good health, DD.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

avoid burger king

could have left it at that, that is just good advice right there.

though, i did have some jack n the box on the way home this morning only because i hadent eated sence around noon teusday. 14 hours without food and spending half that time locked up may do that to some people.

GET BETTER DD OR I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND BREAK YOUR LEGS! :wub:

Guest refridginator

I had that once, except it was from eating raw cookie dough. That stuff is delicious though. :blush:

No way! I love cookie dough :/ i'll NEVER stop eating it even though i now know i can get sick!

Saw my DR today and the "Bacterial infection" he thought I had is actually salmannilla. Not a dangerous strain, but I've been told to expect to be sick for another week or so. Will try to get another site update done in the next day or two, but support and personal emails may get delayed responses.

Mental Note: Don't eat undercooked eggs (even the one bite before I sent them back!)

:huh: What were why when who where watt opppeis i just read this post.

i had this salmannilla :rolleyes: and i was told not to eat anything with dairy products, :D i was ok in 4 days :) i fink it was 4 days :blush: .

hopes u get better :whistling: byeeeeeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeee :biker_h4h: