LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tennessee

sshephe5

No one lives in tennessee?

I happen to be another ex-Tennessean who misses the South. But, not enough to move back. I live in Arizona now. I lived in Nashville, Lebanon, Franklin and Brentwood. Mostly Middle Tennessee. I also lived in Huntsville AL for 11 years. My home may have been in Alabama at that time, but my heart belonged to Tennessee. Still does. Arizona is great, though. Can't beat the weather. :P Now, if I could only find a breakfast restaurant that serves decent grits. We don't have Shoney's out here. We do have Cracker Barrel, but even they don't serve grits. *sigh*

From what I've read in some recent posts here, there are quite a few AB/DLs living in the mid-South. Getting together for a "munch" or a face to face meeting is not entirely impossible, if that's what you seek. I suspect it is, from your previous post.

Meantime, keep posting here. You will find some of the best advo, friends and support for AB/DL at DD.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

PS: Go Vandy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Okay reviving an old topic, Im still looking for people out there from east tennessee, georgia, south carolina, east kentucky, north carolina, and virginia. I am willing to drive a ways to meet people because that is my goal, to truly meet people face to face

You're on the other side of the state, bugger. I hang out in and around Memphis, Little Rock, Hot Springs area. I am out your way a few times out of the year- Tail of the Dragon season :wub: Next time I'm out there I may have to drop you a line. I always like meeting new people, but I can never be myself around them. Takes awhile for me to get to know someone to the point I am comfortable.

You're on the other side of the state, bugger. I hang out in and around Memphis, Little Rock, Hot Springs area. I am out your way a few times out of the year- Tail of the Dragon season :wub: Next time I'm out there I may have to drop you a line. I always like meeting new people, but I can never be myself around them. Takes awhile for me to get to know someone to the point I am comfortable.

What do you take to the Tail of the Dragon? I was enjoying that neck of the woods before anyone other than locals really knew about it. I've had motorcycles and cars out there, mostly Suzukis in the late 80s and a Miata a few years ago.

When/If I'm able to travel again, I want to take something like a WRX or an STI through there.

What do you take to the Tail of the Dragon? I was enjoying that neck of the woods before anyone other than locals really knew about it. I've had motorcycles and cars out there, mostly Suzukis in the late 80s and a Miata a few years ago.

When/If I'm able to travel again, I want to take something like a WRX or an STI through there.

I usually take one of my Fieros or my Volvo. I've spent countless hours tuning and building them, and rarely get to enoy them! Sometimes I go with my friend Jessica, shee brings either her Fiero or her R32 Skyline GTS. Every now and again my love interest accompanies me and he will either bring along his Porsche CGT, or if I am really good with lots of luck on my side, he brings his Vector W8. I prefer to go alone, but once in awhile, I feel the need for some company.

Never thought of bringing a motorcycle, my ex-fiance wrecked his with me on the back, I'll never get on one again. I really really want an early Lan Evo like a 3 or 4 :wub: I drove my teacher's 3 while I was in Japan, and have wanted one ever since. The new ones just don't have the feel of the older ones.

I'm in central North Carolina, but I'd gladly venture west to meet up sometime in the NC/TN mountains. I have a scoot and a couple of fun cars, so I'd love to join in a diapered Deal's Gap run too! Just let me know if I can help get something organized.

• 4 months later...

Does it count if you live here in TN, but hate it because so few other people that share your interest do?

Yes it still counts. TN, especially the Memphis area is a major let down. I like central Tn, reminds me of home (Wisconsin), and I love east TN for the mountains. But west TN could disappear and no one would notice :D

Howdy all, I'm from east kentucky (paintsville area) about 1 hour from the Virginia boarder and about a 2 hour drive to Knoxville tennessee area. Bristol is not far away either. Willing to travel to meet. I've been in this area for 10 years and like the scenery and nature. I'm a DL that wears at night for overactive bladder, during the day for fun. Reply back if you'd like.

Here is another from Tennessee; Nashville area, been here for 15 years. I'm a DL that wears 24/7 mostly just because I like it though I do find diapers very convenient. I like to tease my b/f when he is squirming or dancing around looking for a restroom that if he was into diapers he wouldn't be so uncomfortable:) I know, me bad...but heh we were all taught to share.

Guest silvernight_tn

I agree. We're spread way too far apart here in TN. I'm all by myself up here in East TN, or so it seems. :blush: Would love to meet any others near here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest silvernight_tn

I'm in the very northeast corner in the bristol/JC/kingsport area

where in East TN?

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I'm up in Johnson City. Would love to meet if you're still in the area. Drop me a message.

• 3 weeks later...

I am relativly new to Tennessee, been here about 2 yrs. I am about 30 min south of Bristol. Anyone close to me?

lol. just now looking on here. I'm in Kpt. 30 min. south of Bristol. Where Are You From. Noticed A Few Others In The Area Too. Everyone Hollar at me. Interested to know.