LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi From Ohio

Still, it's nothing compared to the length of heat we get in Florida [not trying to compare diaper sizes ;)] Weather.com says your highs are only in the mid 80's throughout the week, that sounds downright pleasant to me! When does it start cooling off up there? Late October?

Still, it's nothing compared to the length of heat we get in Florida [not trying to compare diaper sizes ;)] Weather.com says your highs are only in the mid 80's throughout the week, that sounds downright pleasant to me! When does it start cooling off up there? Late October?

We are actually experiencing a freak cold wave right now..we should be in the low to mid 90's...yeah it starts to chill out around October, then in late November the snow starts to fly..and ICE Storms...But hey I lived in Florida and it snows there too..just not very often. Nothing better than a snowsuit with double diapers underneath for Ski'n & Pee'n.

Better get out my footed jammies soon....

You know what is great for being outside in the cold chill of winter, what I do is diaper up and put on one of my wetsuits, I have a few depending how cold it gets, and I go for a 4 mile walk.

I usually don't start my walking routene untill it gets cold, but as soon as it does I'm out there everyday rain, snow, temps. well below zero, you can stop for a leak so there is where the diaper comes in very handy.

And besides I just like to wet and walk, and I like to be wet before I leave the house, and I always take along some water, just to add to the wetness.

oh man, I forgot all about how easy it is to cover up my diaper thickness with my huge 'fat boy' hoodie. It's a size too big, and covers my diaper area well. It stinks it isn't until late-november that it actually gets cold down here...

It's better during the Winter just to wear a ski outfit and hit the slopes. No problem with the heat like in Florida. LOL B)