LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dead Topic

That's really cool! At first glance I saw the couple right off the bat, then I took a second look after a few minutes and I caught the dolphins. I guess I have two minds; one perverted and one childlike.

I must be completely and totally corrupted, I saw the couple right away and I studied the picture because I knew there had to be a catch and couldn't find anything. I finally read the text and still had to really search to find the dolphins. I should be running for President! B)

Hugs,

Freta

yeah, there ain't no stinkin dolphins. All I can think of is 'mallrats' "Oh look a sail boat"

I'm sure my 10 year old cousin will see the couple and not the dolphins. The image is blatantly obvious, perverted or not. The key would be do the kids know what they are seeing or how to describe it?

Totally corrupted. I saw the intimate couple right away, and I was only able to find the dolphins without reading the bottom text because I know French. Does anyone else see a man's face?

Just for the record, a scientific study probably wouldn't use the word "corrupted."