LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corsets

Aleia

Is anyone else into corsets? It's a low-grade fetish for me--which is a good thing, as it's a much, much more expensive fetish than AB/DL.

I'm not talking about those cheesy, flimsy, plastic-boned lace-up bustiers you'll find at Hot Topic or Victoria's Secret. I'm talking about real ones with lots of steel bones that pinch and elongate your abdomen, work wonders on your posture, and tend to cost triple digits. I have what appears to be the cheapest good corset available--a $100 Victorian-style underbust from Timeless Trends. The shell is white brocade silk.

It's just so much fun to go around with great posture and a little secret, to be able to get enviously thin within seconds without starving yourself. Of course, it's even more fun to wear a corset outside your clothes (unless you live in a dirty city--I wore my white corset around NYC and came back to my hotel room in a gray one).

I eventually want to make my own Victorian corset--it'll save money and be a good conversation piece. I've made a few steel-boned Renaissance bodices, and they turned out OK.

I've always loved corsets too, they make me feel sexy and they enhance my feminine figure. Sometimes it's better to look good than to feel comfortable and thus feel good. :thumbsup: It makes sense to me anyway.

Hugs,

Freta

If it fits right, a corset can be quite comfortable. Like being hugged nonstop.

I LOOOOVE historical clothing, especially Victorian, medieval and renaissance. People tell me I was born in the wrong century, and I totally agree. Everyone seems to have agreed to dress as boringly as possible, and I just won't have it.

Oddly enough, I was looking at a page on Victorian corsetry before coming to DD this morning. I've made two corsets in the last 6 months, One from white denim and one from black cordouroy and pink trim. My wife, too, says she's more comfortable in one than out, since they provide a lot of the back support she needs. She's got an hourglass figure, but the female equivalent of a beer belly, so nothing fits good.

If it fits right, a corset can be quite comfortable. Like being hugged nonstop.

I LOOOOVE historical clothing, especially Victorian, medieval and renaissance. People tell me I was born in the wrong century, and I totally agree. Everyone seems to have agreed to dress as boringly as possible, and I just won't have it.

Same here Aleia, which is why I'm a Re-enactor. If I have a boring week living in the 21 century, I just wind down by spending the weekend living in the 19th or 15th centuries.

I like corsets on women, and other period clothing for that matter. I'm not too keen on the really extreme Victorian corset though, lol. :lol:

Beth

i've not tried one...they are so costly...though i do searches on them now and again.

Our favorite renn faire is coming up soon...i love going and seeing all the voluptuous girls with their bodices laced tight and their assets spilling forth...or the Doms walking around with floggers attached to their belts.....it's enough to make a simple peasant wench giddy!

I love garter belts and stockings, too...I recommend metal garters over plastic, because they won't break or lose their grip as easily. That means your best bet is to go to a store that sells vintage clothes. I have a white 1950s belt, and it's much more reliable than any of my new ones.

My favorite thing to wear will always be big, poofy dresses, worn over a hoop skirt or a tulle crinoline.

I always imagine everyone I see in those old movies and Disney-type characters at the parks with big skirts and elaborate costumes, like Queen Victoria, as being in corsets, garters, diapers and plastic pants. Kinda makes watching them more entertaining.

Just had to put my 2 cents in here lol

Not really relevant I know but when I hear corsets I think of the movie Titanic. You know where Rose is putting on the corset. Also, doesn't she pretend to pass out because of it at some point or something? (been a long time lol)

Yeah, corsets from that era were known for serious anatomical problems, (sometimes known as S-curve corsets). Earlier corsetry was usually more supportive, less cut-you-in-half.

Slow, gentle changes in the body caused by proper training in corsets can indeed slim the waist safely, but there are limits.

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in doing some rubber bondage versions of them.

For anyone interested-I have some pictures of my work over on the new "fetlife" server.

The screen name there is "Leatherist" and I live in the seattle Washington area.

Why doses it always happen? the most interesting people always live on the other side of the country....

Yeah, corsets from that era were known for serious anatomical problems, (sometimes known as S-curve corsets). Earlier corsetry was usually more supportive, less cut-you-in-half.

Slow, gentle changes in the body caused by proper training in corsets can indeed slim the waist safely, but there are limits.

wrong era matey..your history is off

• 1 month later...

Corsets are definitely hot.

I spoiled my last girlfriend with two or three really nice corsets (with at least one from Versatile).

I'm a sucker for that magic hip to waist ratio

((I know I'm bumping a slightly old thread, sorry))

Its okay for bumping. I am actually going to get into this topic now since I am a bit chubby.

A boy I sort of like is talking about letting me do more sexual things with him, with Mommy's permission of course. I haven't yet explored my submissive side with a boy. However he said I needed to fit a more girly figure. I've been dieting harshly for about two weeks, but my size isn't decreasing. I am going to stay on my diet, but I asked for a corset for Christmas. Hopefully it will make me look more feminine, in a model sort of sense. I want the body of a full grown adult woman, but treated like a baby.

Any corset ideas online that are pretty, that work well, and are not too expensive?

-Sophie

• 2 months later...

I do miss the feel of a corset. Been 3 years since i last had one snugged up. Yes, it is a very expensive, but worthwile, hobby, I've might have enough cash "tied up" to buy a new car in them. I had gotten down to a moddest 26 inch waist, smallest I was going. But since have ballooned to 31 inch waist :( Maybe I'll get back into one tomorrow, still have a 28 incher, should fit me just fine ;) Now if I can remember where my garters are... tomorrow is going to be a fun day!

• 2 weeks later...