LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Changing Clothes In Front Of Other People

I am not incontinent but I have always wondered if those of you who are or who wear diapers 24/7 for need or by choice take any special precautions when you have to change clothes in front of others. Situations where you may change clothes in a locker room at the gym where you work out, or perhaps those of you who golf and change into golf clothes in the club's locker room. In those situations, do you change in front of others or do you find a private place to change into gym shorts, sweat pants or golf clothes where other's can't see you? I'm not talking about changing your diaper, only your pants when you are wearing a diaper. If you change clothes in front of others, are you and they comfortable with it? I assume that others may know about your incontinence problems if you go to the gym regularly, or golf regularly with the same friends or people.

Has anyone joined a gym or club and told the management straight up about your incontinence and diapers and asked them if that was OK or if they wanted you to do anything different than the other members? I'm just curious as to how others might feel or react if they saw you changing into shorts or other workout clothes and you were in diapers visible to them. Does anyone in those situations ever have to explain their incontinence and diapers to others who may see and ask about it?

At the same time, what about if you are trying on a pair of pants in a store? I know diapers are just a different type of underwear but I've read some posts where people were not allowed to try on clothes because they were wearing diapers. I guess some store clerks are uninformed or ignorant about diapers and incontinence and think that their clothes for sale might get ruined if someone wearing diapers tries them on. (By the way, who knows when the last time the previous guy changed his BVD's before trying on that pair of pants!)

I was never one for changeing cloths in front of anyone, I always went to the side, or out of site to change, as far as a diaper no one knows, at least I think no one knows, I wear one, but I don't go out of my way to hide my diapers from anyone.

I go out everyday diapered, wearing shorts and a T shirt, if someone noticed they didn't say anything to me.

I am not incontinent but I have always wondered if those of you who are or who wear diapers 24/7 for need or by choice take any special precautions when you have to change clothes in front of others. Situations where you may change clothes in a locker room at the gym where you work out, or perhaps those of you who golf and change into golf clothes in the club's locker room. In those situations, do you change in front of others or do you find a private place to change into gym shorts, sweat pants or golf clothes where other's can't see you? I'm not talking about changing your diaper, only your pants when you are wearing a diaper. If you change clothes in front of others, are you and they comfortable with it? I assume that others may know about your incontinence problems if you go to the gym regularly, or golf regularly with the same friends or people.

Has anyone joined a gym or club and told the management straight up about your incontinence and diapers and asked them if that was OK or if they wanted you to do anything different than the other members? I'm just curious as to how others might feel or react if they saw you changing into shorts or other workout clothes and you were in diapers visible to them. Does anyone in those situations ever have to explain their incontinence and diapers to others who may see and ask about it?

At the same time, what about if you are trying on a pair of pants in a store? I know diapers are just a different type of underwear but I've read some posts where people were not allowed to try on clothes because they were wearing diapers. I guess some store clerks are uninformed or ignorant about diapers and incontinence and think that their clothes for sale might get ruined if someone wearing diapers tries them on. (By the way, who knows when the last time the previous guy changed his BVD's before trying on that pair of pants!)

I've never had trouble with it but then I usually go into a stall to change my clothes, since I have alot to be shy about if you know what I mean ;) I have had trouble though with one guy, a friend of one of my friends who was afraid to let me ride in his car until he put a towel down on the seat. No offense but I take every precaution to prevent leaks including double diapering if I might not be able to change for a while and plastic pants and booster pads always.

I am not incontinent either, but have occasionally been out while diapered and found some pants or shorts that I wanted to try on. I just do it like I would on any other occasion. It's nobody's business what kind of underwear I'm using, but if I was ever leaking slightly, would be polite to the store and take care of that first.

Never been in any other public diapered situations, but am also curious how I'd go about it or how others would react. I was doing some touristy things in Philadelphia two years ago, and at some of the metal detectors/security checkpoints, recall being asked to raise my untucked t-shirt to show I wasn't concealing anything. I wasn't wearing protection at the time, but as I don't wear a onesie, that could have been very interesting. :)