LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Chapter 10

As we walked out of the nursery, I was stopped by Amber and Ashley, they both patted me on my bottom, smiled, then giggled as Beth said.....

"We'll both see you at the bar-b-que baby, you keep that diapey damp, poopy and yucky-yuck for mommy, and maybe, just maybe, we'll bring you a little present to play with, k-k"

Both girls as well as Beth, Kim and Elly laughed, then Elly said.....

"We need to get going, I'm not sure what time that big baby store closes and I'm sure you'd love to at least see some of the clothing selections they have to offer Beth"

Beth nodded in agreement, then said goodbye to Kim, Amber, Ashley and Cassidy as she took my hand and led me out the door of the nursery, trying to catch up with Elly.

As we walked thru the mall at a rather, fast pace, my diaper was feeling just a tadbit yucky and a wee bit damp, I could only hope that we would get out of the mall before I wet thru the diaper and it started showing on my shorts.

When we, successfully reached the van, I was surprized when Elly volunteered to get me into my car seat, as I sat down and she brought the strap up between my legs, she stuck her finger inside of the legs of my shorts and felt my diaper, discovering it was damp, I saw her nose twitch as she said.....

"You're just a lil bit damp, you should be fine until we get to where you can be changed, or do I have to check and see if you're stinky too"

I quickly shook my head no as I looked down and away from her, sensing that even tho she was helping Beth with my fantasy, she wasn't too overly fond of any direct contact or handling of me as a baby.

She shook her head, not in disgust, but more in bewilderment as she nodded her head and said.....

Yea, right, I'm sure you're not stinky and yucky, almost as much as I'm not sure you're enjoying every minute of this and almost as SURE as I AM, THAT I DON'T CHANGE DIAPERS, NOT CASSIDYS, AND ESPECIALLY NOT YOURS, A 26 YEAR OLD MAN THAT WANTS TO ACT LIKE A BABY AND PEE & POOP HIS PANTS, NO SIR-EEEE, MY DIAPER DAYS ARE OVER"

Beth looked back at the two of us, smiled and said.....

"Oh mom, stop, you keep talking like that you'll make him think you don't like him and you'll scare the shit out of him"

Beths mom laughed and said.....

"Well if I do scare the shit out of him, you're changing him, and Rob, don't get me wrong, I do like you, I JUST AIN'T CHANGING YOUR SHITTY DIAPERS"

Beth laughed along with her mom as she said that, as for me, I felt about 2 feet tall, I was embarrassed and humiliated at what Elly had said to me, not to mention of how she went about saying it, and to add insult to injury, I felt my diaper filling up, not just a squirt here and there, but I had released everything that I had drank from those two bottles that I had earlier, and the mushiness and yuckiness of the oozing mess was quickly creeping and spreading all through my diaper, back to front and from the bottom to the top, this only reminded me and made me wish they had brought a clean pair of plastic pants, and yes, most definitely a clean pair of SHORTS?

As we pulled up in front of a well, secluded and semi-hidden, Adult Baby Store, Elly noticed the sign on the door stating that it was closed and would be until after the July 4th Holiday, Beth was obviously dissapointed but then said.....

"It's just as well, I know that Kim wanted to come here with us so she could check out the baby outfits for Robby, now we can all come back together Wednesday"

Beth's mom quickly replied.....

"As much as I'm sure it would be fun, I doubt I can make it Wednesday, I had some previous plans which I choose not to cancel, just to buy more diapers for a 26 year old"

Beth just shook her head and said, ok, no prob, as we headed for what I assumed was the direction of Kims house. About 30 minutes later we pulled into a driveway, unfamiliar to me. Both Beth and Elly got out of the car and Elly came around and unstrapped me from the car seat, wrinklin her nose as she did.

Beth came around and helped me scoot off the car seat and out of the van, causing the mess in my diaper to spread even more, and as I started to ask why we stopped here, Beth quickly replied.....

"This is Nana Ellys home, she has to run in and give her room-mate something real quick, and I am not leaving a baby alone in the van, do you want me to get in trouble"

Elly laughed, then surprizingly, took my hand and said.....

"Come along Baby Boy, let's go meet Nana's friend"

Just then, Beth yelled at her and said.....

"MOM, DON'T FORGET THIS (as she handed her mom my diaper bag, then laughingly said), JUST IN CASE YOU DON'T WANT YOUR NICE NEW CARPET AND YOUR FURNITURE TO GET WET AND SMELLY"

Elly just shrugged her shoulders and said.....

"WHATEVER, IF HE NEEDS CHANGED, HE'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL YOU GET BACK FROM PICKING UP KIM AND CASSIDY"

Beth just laughed as she hopped in the van and pulled out, leaving me standing there, in a very messy diaper with a woman who prefered not to participate in my fantasy, over and above what she had already done, and to boot, now I was going to meet her room-mate in this highly exposed, embarrassing and humiliating situation I currently found myself in.

As we entered Ellys apartment, I was impressed, Elly definitely was an influence on both her daughters as far as the decor and exquisite furnishings and taste they all seemed to share. Elly told me to stand there, in the doorway, on the tile, for a minute while she went into the back of the apartment to get something. I just stood there, scared to move, even an inch, for fear that my diaper might start leaking, and I knew that if that happened, Elly would hate me even more then what I thought she already did.

As I stood there, a very charming, extremely good looking elderly lady came into the living room, I could only look down at the floor as I sensed her standing there looking at me, finally she spoke.....

"Well, well, well, what do we have here (as she yelled out to Elly), Elly, what on earth have you brought home, he's an absolute cutie"

Elly came out into the living room with what looked like, some type of plastic sheet, as she spread it out on the floor in front of the t-v set, she motioned for me to come over and sit down on the sheet, as I neared the sheet I discovered that it was indeed a plastic sheet, A BABY PRINT PLASTIC CRIB SHEET, decorated with baby bottles, rattles, diaper pins and blocks.

Elly once again patted the sheet, motioning for me to sit down, as I hesitated, Ellys room-mate walked over to where we were, questioning Elly as to why I had to sit on the floor, and on a babys plastic sheet to boot.

Elly smiled and quite calmly said.....

"Lori, maybe it would be easier if I just asked you to play along and do what I ask for you to do rather then try and explain to you what's going on"

Lori said, hesitantly, ok, so ask me, I'm game.

Elly...... Ok Lori, for arguements sake, pretend this little cutie is just a two year old and you had to check his diaper

Lori..... Hmmmm (laughingly), Ok baby boy, come sit down so Auntie Lori can check yer lil diaper

Elly once again patted the sheet, motioning for me to sit down

Lori..... (taking the initiative and thining she was playing along) C'mere baby, Auntie Lori will help you (as she takes my hand and starts to sit me down, suddenly, her nose wrinkles), Oh My God Elly, tell me this is a joke

Elly..... A joke, what do you mean, why, what's wrong?

Lori..... What's wrong, are you kidding, he smells like he's sitting in a poopie diaper

Elly..... (walks over to the door, grabs the diaper bag, then hands it to Lori) Are you gonna play along or bitch?

Lori..... Oh My God, you're serious, he really does have a dirty diaper and this I would assume is his diaper bag?

Elly..... Yuppers, give the little lady a ceegar for being correct-o-mundo, and guess what, your prize is, YOU GET TO CHANGE HIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori..... Oh Myyyyyyyyy, well I certainly agree with you, he does need changed, he stinks, butttttttttt, since he's your discovery and since you are apparantly doing the babysitting, I think you should be the one to change him

Elly..... Nopers, I don't change diapers anymore, he'll just have to stay like that until Beth and Kim get back here and they can change him

Lori..... Ewwwww, you're not serious, you really wouldn't let him sit there in a messy diaper until your daughters showed up, would you?

Elly..... Ohhhhhh but you bet I would, there is nothing that would make me change his diaper

Lori..... (sits down beside me, wrinkles her nose as she slowly and carefully lifts up the legs on my shorts and attempts to peek inside of my diaper) EWWWWW, THAT'S YUCKY, come on Elly, we can't leave him like this, I'm not sure what's going on, and you can explain it to me later, but we need to get his diaper changed, he is a total mess. Tell you what, if you agree to help, we can change him together and get it over with, quickly, what do you say?

While Elly was pondering Loris question, the flood gates opened and I started wetting my already, over capacitated full diaper, as my shorts started getting those tell-tale signs of a wet diaper underneath, Lori looked at me, looked at my shorts, patted my bottom, then said to Elly

Lori..... Elly dear, we don't have a choice now, we can't wait, look (as she pointed to my wet bottom and shorts)

Elly..... Oh shit, alright alright, sheesh, I don't want him leaking all over the place and I doubt that crib sheet is gonna contain him, wetting the way he does (as she kneels down beside me, looking at me, wrinklin her nose as she starts to pull my shorts down) I swear, Beth was 100% right about you, you're just like a baby, laying there all wet and stinky waiting for your nana to change yer poopie lil diapey, well, you got it deary, lift yer bottom so nana can get those shorts off

Lori..... Oh dear, Elly, I'll be right back, I don't think baby wipes are gonna take care of this job, we need a wet wash cloth

As Elly nods her head in agreement with Lori, she turns her attention back to me, smiles as she wrinkles her nose, waving her hand in front of her face as she says.....

"You know Robby Baby, you might not want to get me used to changing your diapers, I always wanted a baby boy and if I have to change your diaper too many times, I just might ask Beth if can adopt you for the summer, now lets see what kind of surprize you have for nana in your lil diapey"

As I layed there, totally embarrassed over this new predictament I now found myself in, I could only hope that this would be a very fast change with very little talk, let alone babytalk, Lord, was I ever wrong, not only was Elly willing to change my messy diaper, she was, what I would soon discover, The Queen of BabyTalk.

As she unpinned one side of the diaper and slowly pulled it back, just as Lori came back into the room with the wet wash cloth, she gasped, wrinkled her nose, then said.....

"OH MY GOD, YOU LIL STINKER, LOOK AT THAT MESS YOU MADE FOR YOUR NANA AND MISS LORI, EWWWWW, DON'T YOU DARE MOVE, PEEE-EEEW ROBBY BABY, THAT'S ICKY-YUCKY, EWWWWWW, YOU STINNNNNNNNK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...