LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Inability To Post?

Ah, my first tech support post. This should be fun.

Anyway, i tried... four times... to post in the thread "My Boyfriends A Baby And Im His Mommie I Need Advice!" and when i hit the post button, it does the thing where the page refreshes with my post... except it doesn't show my post. Then if i hit "View New Posts" the thread i posted in isn't near the top as if i never posted at all.

This is the second time it's happened, but i didn't think too much of it the first time. I just didn't want it to become a reoccuring incident. I can't remember what the first post was that it wouldn't let me post... but i tried twice. At two completley different times. The second one was like a week later.

Well, just wondering what's up with this.

-Sophie

Well... it seems my post is there now. I'm so lost. The other example that i mentioned before, my posts never appeared when i went back to check it. So i dont know. But i'm going to insist that perhaps it's the fault of my own computer and not the fault of this site. So help isn't necessary.

-Sophie

All posts to the Friends and Family support board are reviewed and approved before they appear. This is done to prevent harassment of those looking for help who may not understand the community.