LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have A Job Intervew With Babys R Us

Hi all,

So they are bulding a new babys r us by my office, so i decided to apply for a night / weekend job.

They called me back! I have a intervew today! yeaaaaaa!!!

anyone else here work in a place like that? im super excited! I hope they like me and feel im right to work for them.

anyways just thought I would let you guys know, I know its nothing specal but I hope I can get a discount on my blankys and other supplys...

Everyone have a wonderfull day, and thanks for reading my silly post!!!

Sounds like fun! Coming from a retail job myself I warn ya ahead of time, NO NOT get sucked into the drama. It is much more fun to watch from the side lines. My retail store was more like a soap opera, was fun to watch. Only wished I had popcorn. :)

~Brian

NO NOT get sucked into the drama. It is much more fun to watch from the side lines. My retail store was more like a soap opera, was fun to watch.

Just like this site then! :D

*goes back to lurking*

Sounds like fun! Coming from a retail job myself I warn ya ahead of time, NO NOT get sucked into the drama. It is much more fun to watch from the side lines. My retail store was more like a soap opera, was fun to watch. Only wished I had popcorn. :)

~Brian

LOL The retail job I have sells popcorn in the little eatery. I always stay away from the drama at work. I just want to go to work do my job and come home. Those that get caught up in the politics at work usually are the first to get their butts fired.

Hahaha do I know retail / job drama!!!! thats how my daughter came to be :lol:

As for my intervew today things went great! i was interviewed by the store maniger, we got along great, and he was kinda droping hints about when I work there, like saying he wants me in baby furniture or car seat department, stuff like that....

wow now i will be working 2 jobs, im going to be a bussy little boy!!

Guest Mandi Danielle

~Brian

That's only too true, silly drama.

Good luck, and I hope you get the job!

HAHAH speaking of workplace drama,

at my old job, at a factory, there was a group of us who used to 'spread' rumours, basically we'd make up stuff about each other and then spread it.. it was like a more grown up game of telephone, cause we'd love to hear how the changedby thetime they got back to us!!!!

It was our little way of making light of the drama. THe rumours were never harmful, and were only ever about those of us in hte group. Like, did you here sarah is dating TWO guys at once. Then by the time it got back to one of us, usually less than a few hours later it would be , Sarah is dating two guys, one works for the corporate and she is just using him for a promotion.... SO if you are ever getting fed up with the drama, just make fun of it!

or grab some popcorn like bri suggested.. or maybe some baby food? lol

good luck!!!

Just don't act too knowledgeable about the diapers when parents ask questions and you'll do fine. ;)

Ya good point. I remember watching malcolm in the middle and craig, the guy who works at lucky aid which is the local walgreens. So, Hal (the dad) goes to buy a pack of diapers and craig goes into a whole thing about why he shouldnt buy those diapers. He mentions the waistband and extra absorbency and leak guards etc. I was amazed because he goes into as much detail about a diaper as I do lol.