LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Sarah

Baby Sarah

A tale of two sisters, with a touch of regression

By: Collegedady86

Prologue:

Rebecca was furious. Well, mad at least. It just wasn’t fair. She was the older sister, why did everyone love Sarah so much, what made her so special? Rebecca stopped pacing and turned to look at herself in the mirror. Sure, she may be a little bigger than most girls, but then so what? She was attractive, it’s not like her and Sarah really looked all that different. And yet… here she was, almost 18 years old, two years older, but she was the one sharing a room with her cousin. Her cousin, her little four year old, carebear watching, loud, annoying, bedwetting cousin. This was so unfair, 18 years old, and her room smells like a nursery. She sat back down on her bed and stared at the various posters adorning her walls. Whatever, her cousin would only be here one more day anyway. Then Amanda and her mom would be back in Canada, and she’d have her room back to herself. She couldn’t be too upset, Sarah really had a good reason for making little Mandi stay with her older sister. Sarah’s boyfriend Matt came over after school almost everyday, it would be hard to do anything with a toddler in the room. Rebecca looked over at Amanda as she slept. She was cute, and it was only until tomorrow. She lied back on her bed and felt herself drifting off to sleep. “I just wish I could make people treat ME like the older sister…” And with that one last thought, Rebecca closed her eyes, and went to sleep.

Chapter 1

Morning. Light streaked in through the blinds, making Rebecca wince. She risked a quick glance at the clock on her nightstand. Eight twenty two. Screw it, she thought. It’s Saturday after all. She rolled over and tried her best to go back to sleep. But she couldn’t, in large part because her little cousin was poking her in her back.

“Becca,” said Amanda in a small voice.

Rebecca sighed and rolled back over. She opened her eyes and winced.

“It’s Saturday Mandi, go back to sleep, Ok?” She patted her on the head and rolled back over.

“Becca,” she said again, a little more urgently.

“Go back to bed cutie, I’m tired.”

“Becca…” this time she was pleading slightly, a small tremolo in her adorable little voice.

Rebecca sat up this time. Well this was certainly a lost cause she thought to herself. She reached over and grabbed her little cousin, hoisting her up into the bed with her.

“What’s wrong cutie?” She ruffled Amanda’s hair a little until she smiled back at her.

“I’m wet.”

Of course she thought. She kissed her on the head.

“That’s ok cutie. Can it wait, or do you need me to wake up your mommy to change your diaper?”

Amanda’s face turned crimson.

“I want mommy.”

“Ok hun, sit tight.”

Rebecca got out of bed. She was sick of this routine. Right now her little sister was still sleeping soundly in the next room, and here she was, sitting with her cousin that still needed diapers. Well, at night anyways. Then she looked down at Amanda, her face was still red, her lip quivering slightly. She couldn’t stay mad at her, she was just too cute.

“It’s ok cutie, I’ll take care of it.”

Amanda’s face lit up. Rebecca dragged her over to the makeshift changing station that was set up in the corner and laid her cousin on top of it. She made quick work of it, changing her cousin out of her soaking wet diapers and into some nice dry pull-ups.

“There you go sweetie, all set!”

Amanda beamed up at her older cousin then ran off to play. Rebecca smiled to herself. Mandi really was a cutie. As much as she hated sharing her room, she had to admit she liked taking care of her. And she knew how much her little cousin looked up to her, not Sarah. She really was going to miss her little cousin when she left, then it was back to just her and Sarah, fighting all the time. Her sister, her little sister, that boys liked more, that her own mother treated better. Even her boss at work liked her more. She shook her head and watched as her cousin went tearing across the room giggling with glee. Suddenly an idea formed in Rebecca’s mind. Smiling to herself, she quickly got dressed and grabbed her keys. This was going to be fun.

Chapter 2

Rebecca was almost out the door when Sarah called out to her. She had obviously just woken up, fighting a yawn she looked over at her sister.

“Where are you off to so early?” she inquired.

Rebecca just looked at her. Really looked at her. Sarah, her sister, all of 16 years old but with a body that girls older than her would kill for. Even now, semi-conscious, wearing an oversized shirt of her boyfriends and a pair of boxers, she was a knockout.

“Just wanted to head out for a while. Didn’t know you were my mother.”

Sarah gave her an ugly look.

“Whatever, just be back in time to help our cousin pack.” She turned to the fridge and started to pour some orange juice into a glass.

“Why can’t you help her?”

Sarah took a drink and wiped her mouth off on her shirt.

“Ha, like I can hang out with the rugrat all day? I’m going to the mall with Matt.”

Rebecca walked out to the car without responding. ‘That little bitch. So I have to stay home with Amanda all day just because she has a boyfriend.’

She drove to the drug store fuming the whole way. ‘She thinks she can tell me what to do?’ She laughed to herself as she approached the checkout. We’ll see how long that lasts.

Later that day she found herself waving goodbye to her cousin and her Aunt. She really was going to be sad to see them go. She watched their car drive off and closed the door behind her. ‘Time to get started.’

She walked back into her room, grateful to finally have it back to herself. She walked over to the closet and pulled out her purchase from earlier.

The front door slammed. Quickly, she threw the paper bag from the drug store beneath her bed and left her room to find…

Her sister, her arms wrapped around Matt. Matt, her 18 year old boyfriend. Like it wasn’t enough to have her YOUNGER sister be more popular than her, but to have her date the hottest boy in HER grade?

“Are you two done?”

With a sound like a plunger being drawn, they broke apart and stared at her with disdain. Matt looked back a Sarah and kissed her once on her beautiful brown hair.

“Whatever, I need to get going. See you babe.” He kissed her again and walked out the door.

Sarah watched him leave then turned to her sister.

“Why do you have to be so uptight all the time?”

“Just because Mom isn’t home all the time doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want.”

Sarah just rolled her eyes.

“Whatever.”

She glanced down at her watch.

“Is mom coming home soon? I’m hungry.”

“It’s almost ten Sarah. Didn’t Matt buy you something at the mall?”

“We went back to his house, we didn’t go to the mall.”

Rebecca just stared at her. ‘Slut,’ she thought.

Mom had to swing by Milwaukee for a business trip, she’ll be home in a few days, remember?”

Sarah looked mildly annoyed.

“Whatever, just make some dinner or something, ok? I’ll be on the computer.”

Rebecca said ‘ok’ and smiled to herself. This would be almost too easy. She took out the blender and made a family favorite. Smoothies. Sarah had always been somewhat of a health freak, she loved smoothies. Rebecca prepared a salad to go along with it then ran back to her room for the finishing touch. A few minutes later she was ready.

“Sarah! Smoothies!”

Sarah walked over to her sister while talking on the phone. She took her food and walked back into her room without even a word to her older sister. Rebecca watched her go.

Chapter 3

Sarah sat on her computer talking online to all her friends. ‘Rebecca is so uptight,’ she thought to herself as she drank her smoothie. She knew her older sister was jealous of her, but so what? It wasn’t her fault she was more attractive. She looked down at the clock. Jeez it’s getting late. She turned off her computer and got ready for bed.

That night Sarah had the most unusual dream, she was playing in a field with another girl, but couldn’t remember who it was. She seemed familiar though. Everything was so warm, so comfortable. As they played she could hear a stream winding through the field close by, she got up to investigate. Suddenly she realized she couldn’t quite walk right, it was as if her legs just didn’t want to respond. She felt a strange sensation between her legs. Something familiar, she felt like she needed to…

Instantly awake, Sarah shot out of bed and ran to the bathroom. She got all the way to the toilet before realizing what had happened. Her pajamas were soaked. Now fully awake, she tried to make sense of what had just happened to her. She, a 16 year old girl, was standing in the bathroom in the VERY early morning, drenched in her own urine. Carefully, she stripped off all her clothes and bundled them into the wash before returning to her bedroom. She peeled back the sheets to inspect the damage. A small spot was on her pink bed spread, but other than that, nothing. Except that she had completely soaked her underwear and pajamas she thought miserably. Quietly as she could, she got changed and finished her laundry.

The next day Rebecca kept staring at her from across the breakfast table. Feeling self conscious, Sarah just ate her cereal, ignoring her older sister’s gaze.

“Sarah, are you ok?”

Sarah just kept eating.

“Sarah?”

Sarah finally looked up and met her sister’s gaze.

“I’m fine, I’m just really tired.” Rebecca just nodded to herself and poured out some juice. Sarah watched her for a moment then quickly added, “I was with Matt all day yesterday, remember?”

Rebecca just glared at her.

Sarah quickly finished eating then ran to the laundry room. Grabbing her now clean pajamas and underwear, she proceeded back to her room and quickly put them away. ‘I must have been really tired or something,’ she thought to herself. Shaking off the embarrassment of last night, she quickly showered and dressed then hopped in the car and headed off to work with her sister.

Sarah and Rebecca both worked at a local golf course. Originally, they had worked the banquet area together as a team, but then one summer, Sarah had suddenly blossomed. The club pro left her older sister in the back bussing tables, while Sarah had been promoted to cart girl. True, getting hit on by drunk golfers wasn’t really her idea of fun, but she did enjoy the extra attention, and she loved the money.

After the shift, Sarah and her sister drove home together as usual. Of all the things Sarah had managed to get through her looks, a car just wasn’t one of them. She still had to bum rides off her older sister. True, her boyfriend would take her anywhere she wanted, but she still was slightly jealous of her older sister.

Rebecca glanced over at her sister as she drove, noticing with a slight wince just how much tip money Sarah pulled out of her purse.

“Going out tonight?”

Sarah stopped counting her money and looked over at her.

“Can’t, Matt’s got lacrosse tonight.”

Rebecca nodded. “You’re welcome to watch movies with me for a while if you want.”

Sarah grimaced. True, it wasn’t like she had any plans of her own, but her sister was just so… lame. But still, she was trying to be nice to her, and it wasn’t like she could go anywhere, she didn’t have a car, and she had to work in the morning again anyways.

“I guess sis. Let’s drink wine coolers or something.”

Rebecca glanced over at her sister again. She knew that Sarah drank once in a while, but definitely didn’t approve. ‘Just because she has a hot boyfriend, she thinks she can do whatever she wants.’ She thought back to last night, listening to her sister frantically sprinting to the bathroom, closing her eyes, she could hear her younger sister whimpering. As she lay there in the dark she could imagine her little sisters distress as she helplessly wet herself…

“Ok, wine coolers and bad movies it is.”

Several hours and later, Sarah collapsed into bed. For some reason, she felt really tired. Maybe it was the four wine coolers she had drank. Maybe you weren’t supposed to watch the fourth and fifth Harry Potter films back to back. Whatever the reason, she felt her eyelids getting heavier and heavier. Barely having the energy to change into her pajamas, Sarah rolled into to bed and drifted off to a much needed sleep.

In the next room, Rebecca lay awake thinking. She had been a bit careless spiking her sister’s drink, she was lucky her sister was so obsessed by Harry Potter or she may have seen her filling her wine cooler with the strong muscle relaxant and diuretic she had picked up the previous day. She knew her sister had wet herself the night before, she had heard the washing machine start at 3 in the morning. Tonight, she had dosed her with even more. Smiling to herself as she thought about what the drugs would do with the alcohol in her sister’s system, Rebecca too, drifted off to sleep.

That night, Sarah had that dream again. She was in a field playing with someone that seemed so familiar. She couldn’t put her finger on it though. As she played, she realized that she felt younger than she should, like all her adulthood was slipping away from her. Even as she felt herself grow younger, a warm, pleasant feeling started in her crotch. It made her giggle slightly. It felt natural, like she’d had this feeling all along. She moved towards the older mysterious woman as she felt the warm pleasant feeling grow stronger, as her…

Sarah awoke with a start. She had been dreaming that she was playing in a nice meadow with someone, but the dream was already beginning to fade. She tried to remember what had happened, she was playing, when suddenly she became aware of a pleasant feeling between her…

“Shit!”

Sarah quickly threw back the covers and looked down the crotch of her freshly laundered pajamas. She couldn’t see anything in the dark, but then quickly realized what was wrong. She was peeing uncontrollably into her pants. For the second night in a row, she sprinted to the bathroom. This time it wasn’t even close, she had already finished by the time she managed to get out of bed. There she was, standing alone in the bathroom, wearing the pajamas that she had just wet for the second night in a row. She felt scared, and started to cry. ‘What was wrong with her?’

Dear collegebaby, you've made an excellent start so far. Good use of language, and I like to see someone stretch their vocabulary now and then, too. Well done, and I look forward to more being posted soon.

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Baby Sarah

Part Two

As quietly and quickly as she could, she gathered up her bed sheets and trudged off to do her laundry. Piling her clothes and sheets into the washing machine for the second morning in a row she paused for a second to take stock of her situation. She’d wet the bed twice, but each time she’d been semi-aware of it. She couldn’t stop it once it had started, but just knowing that she was doing it made her feel slightly better. At least she wasn’t totally helpless. But still, this wasn’t right. She was 16, and very developed for her age. It had been years since she’d done this…

‘Maybe I’m getting sick,’ she thought to herself. Her nose was feeling a little stuffy after all… She’d never heard of a head cold causing anything like this, but whatever. Just thinking that this would pass soon made her feel so much better. She wasn’t really wetting herself, she was just sick.

At breakfast Sarah couldn’t help but smile as her older sister served her eggs and bacon. Rebecca noticed how happy her little sister looked.

“I didn’t know you liked my cooking that much.”

Sarah looked up.

“What are you talking about?”

Rebecca gave her an appraising look.

“Well, you’re sure happy about something.”

Sarah went back to her eggs and blushed slightly. She couldn’t help smiling though, she was convinced that all this would be over soon. If only she knew.

Soon breakfast was over and once again Sarah was off to hang out with her boyfriend for the day. She knew he only liked her because she was so hot, but then so what? She was a catch, any guy would be lucky to have her. She’d just have to be careful not to fall asleep around him. ‘Shouldn’t be too difficult,’ she thought to herself. His hands liked to wander a bit. As soon as he arrived to pick her up she grabbed her purse and her cell phone then headed out the door.

Rebecca watched her little sister with some amusement. She’d wet the bed again last night, She had caught Sarah taking her dry sheets out of the laundry room in the morning. Two nights in a row now, she knew it wouldn’t be long until her sister was forced to take some sort of action. She knew that Sarah had always thought of herself as more mature, more desirable, she wondered how she felt now, now that she was wetting her bed each night just like their little rugrat cousin. Rebecca smiled as she thought about her little sister acting like their adorable cousin Mandi. With that pleasant thought, Rebecca went about cleaning up the kitchen.

“I hope you and Matt have fun at the movies,” she said, watching her little sister drive off. “I just hope you remember to stay awake…”

Sarah was so happy to be out of the house. No annoying sister, no worrying about hiding her sheets every morning. Now it was just her and her boyfriend. Sarah dragged him from store to store in the mall, trying on outfit after outfit, the more revealing the better. She was trying hard to make herself feel as grown up as possible. And her boyfriend Matt, well, he wasn’t about to complain. True, he didn’t like shopping much, and dragging bag after bag of his girlfriend’s clothes around the mall wasn’t exactly his idea of a good time, but she just looked so damn hot in all those different outfits. He’d even put up with her trying on half the shoes in the state, he was just happy to know that he was dating one of the most attractive girls in the entire school. He reached over and grabbed a quick kiss, and was surprised when she pulled him in. Normally, she felt uncomfortable kissing him in public like this, but today was different. Sarah was determined to look as grown up as possible.

They ate lunch in the food court and Sarah made sure to get the largest soda she could. Matt paid for everything like usual, then sat back to watch his girlfriend devour her lunch with an almost indecent enthusiasm. There really was something different about her today.

As their day of shopping wound down to a close, Sarah suddenly felt the massive soda she’d had earlier. Excusing herself, she hurried to the bathroom. Washing her hands afterward, she felt a strange sense of pride, knowing that she had no problem making it to the toilet. She blushed a little at that though. ‘I’m not a baby,’ she thought. She quickly hurried back outside to rejoin Matt.

Matt was getting a little frustrated with Sarah. First she had made him shop in almost every store in the mall, and then she’d ordered the most expensive food just because she knew he’d pay for it. And to top it all of, she didn’t want to see the movie he’d picked for them, the only movie he’d wanted to see in months. No, now he was being dragged to some dumb chick flick. God, his girlfriend was so hot, but she was acting like a total brat today. ‘Whatever,’ he thought. He’d make sure it was all worth it tonight after the movie.

Sarah sat next to her boyfriend, drinking her large soda through a straw. Matt had seemed a little annoyed with her but then, so what? She was hot, she deserved it right? Matt draped his arm around her shoulders and she snuggled up to him as the lights dimmed and the movie started. Sarah felt so cozy snuggled up to her boyfriend. The cool air inside the theatre made her a little drowsy though. As she watched the movie, she felt herself less and less interested in what Carrie and her friends were doing, she felt her eye lids getting heavy…

Sarah was running around through the warm sunlit field. She was happy, truly happy, all her concerns, all her problems had faded away. As she ran she heard someone calling her name, she ran towards the voice. She knew she was just a little girl, that she needed someone to take care of her. She knew this voice, she knew it took care of her. She was aware of the warm sun on her face, the feeling of the grass on her bare feet. The warm wet feeling of her dia…

Her eyes flew open. She looked up at the screen, the movie was only about half over. She glanced over at her boyfriend, his arm was no longer around her, he was busy texting some friends on his cell. She looked down at her skirt. It was hard to really see with the lights dimmed, but she knew something was wrong. She felt like her panties were stuck to her as if she had…

No. Not like this, she thought desperately. She knew she needed to stay awake, it wasn’t fair. Here she was, in a theatre full of people, next to her older boyfriend, wet. No, not just wet, soaked. She felt the moisture had spread onto the seat cushion below her, it had soaked up a lot of her pee like some kind of giant sponge. Her mind was running at a million miles a second. She needed to get out of here, now. Reaching over, she grabbed her boyfriends sweatshirt. He hardly paid any attention to her. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

“I’m going to the bathroom, I’ll be right back.”

He nodded and she quickly stood up, cringing as she felt some of her pee dribble down her leg. Tying his sweatshirt around her waist, she grabbed her purse and ran outside, not stopping until she reached the parking lot. ‘What am I going to do?’ she thought desperately. Her boyfriend had picked her up, she was stranded at the movies in her pee soaked skirt. Looking down she saw that even her shirt was a little wet. She hadn’t woken up in time to stop she realized, she’d wet herself completely in her sleep. Like some stupid little kid. She started to cry at that. She thought how pathetic she must look, a teenager in wet clothes crying. She cried even harder. She needed to get home, now. Reaching into her purse, she did the only thing she could think of, she called her sister. She hated to have Rebecca see her like this, but she knew there was no choice. Either let her 18 year old boyfriend know she still peed on herself like some giant retard, or tell her sister and pray to god she’d understand.

Rebecca was just enjoying another night to herself watching TV when her phone rang. She walked over to the counter and checked the call id. Sarah? Why would her sister call her? Then she remembered, she’d slipped a little bit of her special medication into her breakfast. Smiling to herself, she picked up the phone.

“Hello-”

“Rebecca! What the hell? I’ve been trying to call you like three times now!”

She could hear the panic in Sarah’s voice.

“I’m sorry hun, what’s wrong, do you need something?”

Sarah cringed at being called “hun” but let it go, this was too important.

“I was at the movies with Matt, and I um,” she stopped suddenly as a fresh outbreak of tears overcame her. She was so embarrassed, she just wanted it all to be over. “Just come get me, ok?”

Rebecca could hear how fragile her little sister’s voice sounded, she’d obviously been crying. “I’ll be there soon, don’t worry Sarah.”

And with that she left.

Sarah was almost hysterical when her sister arrived at the theatre. She quickly ran over to the car and jumped in. Rebecca noticed her sister had a large sweatshirt tied around her waist, and also could smell the distinct odor of urine. Sarah slammed the door behind her. Her face was red and blotchy, she’d obviously been crying. Rebecca gave her little sister a moment to compose herself.

“Sarah? Are you ok?”

Sarah sniffled loudly. She was the prettier sister, she was dating one of the hottest guys in the school, she was popular, drop dead gorgeous… and sitting in her sister’s car with a sweatshirt hiding her soaking wet clothes.

“Rebecca! I um,” she just couldn’t bring herself to say it. Hot waves of shame were flooding over her, she could hardly breathe.

Rebecca reached over and hugged the sobbing girl.

“It’s ok sweetie, let’s just go home and we’ll get you cleaned up.”

Sarah just nodded meekly as her older sister comforted her. She felt miserable sitting in her rapidly cooling skirt that kept clinging to her irritated skin. They couldn’t get home soon enough. When the car pulled in the driveway Rebecca quickly got out and helped her near hysteric sister into the house. Grabbing her by the hand, she led her into the bathroom and sat her down on the toilet.

“We’re home now Sarah, it’s ok. Now please just tell me what happened.”

Sarah looked up at her older sister, tears falling freely. Fighting back tears, she told Rebecca everything. How she’d woken up to find she was peeing, and how she’d been unable to stop it. How the same thing had happened last night, and how it had happened again just a few minutes ago in the theatre. After she’d finished she started to cry in earnest.

Rebecca listened to her sister’s story with a blank face. She gave Sarah a few minutes to get it together, then put her arm around her little sister and gave her a quick squeeze.

“It’s ok Sarah, let’s just get you cleaned up and then you can go to bed. We’ll worry about this in the morning, ok?”

Sarah nodded meekly and didn’t resist as her older sister stripped her out of her wet clothes and proceeded to bathe her. After she was done she sat on the toilet and drained what was left in her bladder. Rebecca nodded her encouragement, then proceeded to towel her off and led her over to the bedroom. Sarah sobbed a little bit as she realized how helpless she was acting. She quietly walked over to her dresser and pulled out her pajamas. As she started to get dressed she saw Rebecca was still in her room, her hands behind her back.

“Um, thanks for helping out sis, but can I be alone now? I really just want to go to sleep.”

Rebecca fought back a smile as the second part of her plan was about to be put into to action. She showed her little sister what she’d been holding behind her back. Sarah stared at her, her lip quivering.

“Rebecca? What is that?”

Rebecca just sighed, giving off a very strong maternal impression.

“Amanda’s mother left a few of her daughter’s pull-ups here, and with all that’s happened, I think it may be a good idea for you to wear one of these to bed. Just in case.”

Sarah looked like she might break out crying in earnest yet again. A bit of anger suddenly flashed behind the tears.

“I’m not like that stupid rugrat, there’s no way I’m going to wear diapers.”

Rebecca sighed again.

“Look Sarah, they’re not diapers, these will just help make sure you don’t have to run off to the laundry room in the middle of the night.” She saw that Sarah was about to open her mouth in protest.

“Just put them on, or would you rather explain to mom why you’re washing your bed sheets when she gets home tomorrow?”

That shut her up. Sarah grabbed the childish garment and stared at, turning it over in her hands. They were so childish, they even had prints. Sarah cringed, “Hannah Montana,” of course. But still, Rebecca had a point, she would like to not have to change her sheets. Dejectedly, she pulled the garment into place. Instantly her face turned red. Rebecca stepped forward and helped her into her pajamas then tucked her into bed.

“Don’t worry about it; I’ll come in her tomorrow to make sure you’re ok.”

Sarah’s anger melted away. She let her older sister give her a quick kiss on the cheek then watched her leave her room, turning the lights out as she went. Her ordeal had exhausted her, before she knew it; she was drifting off to sleep.

• 3 weeks later...