LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Catheters And Diapers

moliman87

Hi all,

I'm sitting here in a diaper with a catheter in.

I'm drinking loads and the diaper is starting to get quite full!

Its a very odd experience as I have basically no real control. ;)

The whole experience is very arousing and I can't stop getting hard when I think about it.

This made me think, What would happen if you orgasmed with a catheter in??

Where would all the "cum" go?

I guess it would probably fine away around the outside of the catheter depending on the cath size?

Any ideas?

Well I took the cath out after about 3 hours, diaper was getting a bit full!

Back to normal peeing in a new diaper now.

Normally when after removing a cath the first time I pee it can be a bit painful but this time it wasn't.

There was nothing, not even a bit of "burning" or anything, guess that's a good thing! :D

shyguydiapered:

What does a feel like to orgasm with the cath in?

I would imagine there would be a good bit more pressure, but where does that pressure go? :huh:

Fluids cannot compress so something must give in!

That kind of scares me, I don't thing I'm there yet. I can just imagine my cock exploding or something!! :lol:

Catheters, Can you say ouch

Well it can be if its not done right.

Also there is a safety issue to look at as you don't want an infection or something nasty. :o

But if its done right and you start to get the hang if it then it can be a very surreal experience! :D

Catheter = *shudder*

You know that topic elsewhere in here that asks "do you get a tingle when you hear the word 'diaper' 'diapered' etc"?

Well, because of a horrid hospital experience in Nov 04,* I hear "catheter" and I get a *shudder*. As in, NO THANKS.

If I want to pee uncontrollably, I'd rather--

1) start poppin some Sam Adams, or

2) pop one or two of my diuretic pills (Lasix/Furosemide)

Either way-- NO pain, no UTI risk, and happily-soaked diapers ^_^

*Double pneumonia complicated by congestive heart failure/arrhythmia-- I almost died and don't really remember a lot from that 2 weeks... but I vividly DO remember the nurse trying to force a cath into my unit for ten tortuous minutes. No-- NEVER AGAIN. *shudder*

(My heart goes out to anyone who has to wear one.)

wv

I have to love Sam Adams Beer. Too bad that Americans think that Budweizer is beer.

When compared to Sam Adams, Bud is carbonated piss-water! (my opinion only)

Catheter = *shudder*

You know that topic elsewhere in here that asks "do you get a tingle when you hear the word 'diaper' 'diapered' etc"?

Well, because of a horrid hospital experience in Nov 04,* I hear "catheter" and I get a *shudder*. As in, NO THANKS.

If I want to pee uncontrollably, I'd rather--

1) start poppin some Sam Adams, or

2) pop one or two of my diuretic pills (Lasix/Furosemide)

Either way-- NO pain, no UTI risk, and happily-soaked diapers ^_^

*Double pneumonia complicated by congestive heart failure/arrhythmia-- I almost died and don't really remember a lot from that 2 weeks... but I vividly DO remember the nurse trying to force a cath into my unit for ten tortuous minutes. No-- NEVER AGAIN. *shudder*

(My heart goes out to anyone who has to wear one.)

wv

I have to love Sam Adams Beer. Too bad that Americans think that Budweizer is beer.

Got to watch that infection problem...renting beer is definitely better...

but...you need Guiness....or something else you can't see through...

P.S. What does that make Colt 45? Horse-pee?

Bud's carbonated? I'm sorry. All I tasted was piss. Miller Light is tolerable, but all-in-all, I just don't have a taste for beer. I like the pussy flavored drinks (Mikes, Smirnoff Ice, other Smirnoff flavors), and whiskey isn't bad if taking it as a shot. I can actually outdrink a lot of people. I just choose not to due to a night of binging on tequila on an empty stomach. After outdrinking my friend, I shouldn't have gone back for more. He was out for the count, but I felt I should drink until I wasn't standing anymore. I'm an idiot when drunk. I'm far too competitive when I let myself be.

Got to watch that infection problem...renting beer is definitely better...

but...you need Guiness....or something else you can't see through...

P.S. What does that make Colt 45? Horse-pee?

OMG. I refuse to ever touch the stuff. Budweiser fans say that stuff is awful. At that, it tells me it's ten times worse. So, I'd rather drink water, thank you. Shoot. I'd rather drink cough syrup...yuck.

Having an orgasm with a catheter in is a unique experience.One thing I will tell you is to go slow and be gentle. If you are too vigorous you will irritate the inside of your urethra and you will have intense burning.I would recommend a 12fr catheter to start with. My wife and I love to have sex while we are both cathed. We cath each other then wrap a large disposable around both of us. We both cum pretty quickly-lol.

Shy guy that’s got to be pretty interesting fun you and the wife are having! I'm jealous!

Surprised no one mentioned the need to drink cranberry juice when doing catheters. The acid in the juice helps to kill off any infection in the bladder. Now I don't see why some liquor could not be added to the juice.

so let me get this straight you think budweiser tast like piss (it does) but yet you think a fan of budweiser actually knows what they are talkin about with other beers

Sam Adams all the way.

not really into beer but there's a place in new haven called 'bar' that makes it's own beer and the toasted blonde is fantastic. They cook it with their pizza, nice bisut like taste.