LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Hate Michigan

Powder

Hi,

I am new in these forums. I just moved to Michigan and I hate it. I suppose the bright side is that if I was not so bored I would never have discovered this site. I thought I was the only one in the world who liked to wear diapers still. This is so great and will keep me company.

I am a girl, late teens, grade 11, been in MI for 2 long months. I lived in NY before and in Canada before that.

I guess that is all about me for now.

Hi,

I am new in these forums. I just moved to Michigan and I hate it. I suppose the bright side is that if I was not so bored I would never have discovered this site. I thought I was the only one in the world who liked to wear diapers still. This is so great and will keep me company.

I am a girl, late teens, grade 11, been in MI for 2 long months. I lived in NY before and in Canada before that.

Where in MI? I used to live in Manistee. It is a good place to be. When do you wear a diaper? and how did you start?

I'm moving to Michigan soon myself. I'm pretty nervous about it, especially coming from Arizona. Its really hot out here, and moving to a place where its easily below zero is kinda intimidating. Good luck with your boredom thing though. I don't have that issue cause I work all the time. BTW, where in Michigan are you at? I'm in nothern Michigan around the Traverse City area. Say hi sometime if you want

yours,

Danny

PS: here's me. I dunno if I want to show my face yet though.

DannysBody1.jpg

You can see my ad here if you're curious (or boredom guides you)

My DD ad

I'm in WI...

I love the winters. Then again, I also wear shorts until it is about 30 degrees (F) out. Some girls I know have referred to me as a "boy heater."

But, it's nice up here... just gotta learn to chill.

The cold is weird that way. I was in MI and it was -33 or something absurdly low below zero temperature, and it is a deceptive cold. I was outside in a short sleeved shirt and jeans, with a hoodie on, and you really don't even notice the cold until you can't feel your extremities. I can see how people get frostbite without even knowing. But ya, the cold doesn't really bother me at all. I kinda like it. I'm going from one weather extreme (125+ degree temperatues in AZ) to another (-33 w/the windchill?)

• 2 months later...

Haha. I'm in Minnesota myself, I moved here like 4 years ago. I know how the transition to the Midwest is. You'll get used to it. See, from moving here from Seattle, i've developed a decidedly 'canadian' accent. Now I know that not all Canadians talk like that, but a lot of people here do... and they have pushed it on me. At least you don't have to worry about acquiring the "Aboot" there. :)

Lovely day here in SE WI. 13.3 F out when I got up, -2 with wind chill. I was supposed to do some yard work today for an elderly couple I know, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, when temperatures will in the mid/upper 20s and the wind dies down.

Pretty unusual to be in Grade 11 and yet be 18 years old. If you are telling the truth about your age, welcome. If not, please leave for your own sake and for the sake of the rest of us.

Chill out man. Let the moderators/admins worry about enforcing standards that ostracize people for legal reasons. Let's face it -- 17 or 18... about the same level of maturity. There's no bit that gets flipped in the human mind that makes you more adult 6,574.5 days after you are born. My point is the administration has valid concern -- they have rules so they can keep operating. Cool. Let's not be too quick as users to jump on other people's cases. I mean, there's no real way for most of us to actually know each other's ages. I mean, I might be 12, and you might really only be 15 -- and who whould know?

Anyway, I think the administration here would have taken care of it in the ... oh, 3 months the post has been up. I think you're a bit late on your concern.

(Sorry for my earlier very sarcastic post. I was out of line.)

hi, my name is john, i wear 24/7. i have lived in michigan all my life and it is not to bad, im in grand rapids and for a while i thought that no one used diapers anymore ethier, but you can see there are thousands of us. i for my self have learned to like diapers, medical reasons.

and have no problems with people knowing about it ethier. relax and enjoy your diapers and love life ,, its great. please feel free to email me

if you like, ltjjks@yahoo.com.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

hi powder, im dwayne 34 dl male in mass , plz feel free drop me a line, love to diaper chat sometime, sorry to here u hate where u live , sometimes i really hate that im married to ldy that hates my diapers.... :(:( but nevrless i lov e to chat diapers and ofcourse use when im not home he he he like now at wrk he he he ooops, lol plz feel fre drop aline contact info in my profile card, sincerly wet diaper dwayne

• 1 month later...