LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally!

Jake

I posted a few months back looking for advice on how to get my wife into diapers. At first she was reluctant to engage in any kind of roleplay where she acted younger. Eventually she tried it and has even come to enjoy it. Now spankings, cornertime and dress-up are a regular part of our sex life. But she drew the line at diapers. I would bring it up every so often and each time she would flat out refuse. UNTIL...

Last week we were getting ready for a little roleplay. I took a shower while she dressed. When I came out, she was waiting for me in the living room wearing the pink frilly party dress I bought online for her, frilly ankle socks and patent leather mary-janes. To top it off, she had two pink ribbons tied around her pigtails. It was my favorite outfit and her least favorite. She didn't dress-up like that very often because she said it was too babyish. But there she was, looking like the sweetest, most adorable adult little girl. I hadn't seen her like that in a while and I didn't know when I would see her like that again so I did what any red-blooded man would do when he gets to indulge one of his fantasies - I asked her If I could take some pictures. Surprisingly she said yes. I got the camera and she started posing like a little girl. After a few shots, she said she had to pee. I said something silly like "How badly?" of "Can you hold it?" I don't remember exactly, I just didn't want to stop for anything. She said she really had to go. I looked at her, dressed as she was, kneeling on the floor and thought " what the hell, I'll give it another shot.". I blurted out "I could just put a diaper on you." (I kept some handy on the off chance she changed her mind.) She asked if I had one, I said yes, and she told me to go get it. My hands were shaking as I went to where I kept them hidden but they weren't there. I tried to remember if I had moved them somewhere so my wife would find them by accident. I had butterflies in my stomach as I tore through our bedroom looking for them. I couldn't believe my bad luck. The one time she finally agrees to let me put her in a diaper and I can't bloody find them! I didn't want to ruin the mood by taking too long so I gave up, tried to hide my disappointment and rejoined her in the living room to tell her she was in luck and didn't have to wear a diaper. But I didn't have to. Her guilty little smile to me everything. When I told her I couldn't find her a diaper, she lifted her dress and said "You mean one of these" revealing a diaper. I almost fell over. She was giggling like, well like a naughty little girl who had just played a prank on her daddy. She told me that she did find my secret stash and decided to give me a surprise. She practically gave me a heart attack.

I won't go into details about the rest of the night but I will say that I had the time of my life. She told me later that she was surprised how much she enjoyed the whole experience herself and that having her diaper changed was a huge turn on for her. Not only is she willing to do it again, she is looking forward to doing it as soon as possible.

This turned into a much longer post then I thought it would be, but I have been dying to tell someone about this since it happened.

Yay for me.

woohoo.gif

...yes, YAY for you Jake!!!

That was a great story, so happy that it worked out for you. Now enjoy and "slowwwww' down with her, only go as fast and as far as she wants. Sounds as if you both found a wonderful change to the hoohumm routine. Many of us envy you. I am curious to know if she knows that you do the Daily Diapers site thing?

Wishing you well :)

Huggie :biker_h4h: