LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missing Being Turned On By Diapers

NDS

When I first started wearing diapers, in my early 20s, it was intensely sexual. Ten years later, I'm still wearing them, but it's no longer such a turn-on for me. The feeling is more one of being warm and safe.

I miss being turned on! I wish I could put on a diaper and feel the same way I did when I first started wearing. Anybody else in the same boat? Any tips for bringing back those old feelings?

I'm with ya here !!! When puberty hit I was obsesses with diapers. I stole them at every chance I could get and when I got brave I bought them. I hid them in the woods and everyday I went to them to get off. I did this for 4 yrs straight. Once I got a girlfriend I tried to refrain from mastubating so much. I backed off but the craze was still there haunting me. We split, I met another girl and got married. They both were aware of my situation and didn't care if I needed it but I shyed away some. When 30 came around I started to notice that I could be near diapers and not become erect. Sometimes I could put one on and not get erect. I didn't think much about it till 32. Then I started to get concerned. I found it very hard to get erect or stay erect for more than a minute or two. I went to a Dr for testosorone check but he said it was fine. Shortly after I fell in to an anxiety/depression state that lead me to have an affair, which made things worse. I got through all that and my wife helped me deal with it, even the affair but the erection thing is still a problem. I don't get hard by any means. Oral sex gets me hard but as soon as she quits it just falls off. I try not to think about it to much because it depresses me, ALOT. I think you should be concerned, but maybe I have read to far into your story and have seen my situation. Males in there 30's experience huge decreases in testosterone. I think mine has dropped to a deadly point but I'm afraid to get checked again.

Baby stuff was sexual for me until about my mid twenties and then I just kind of started to lose interest in it in that way. Now I just get fun and a feeling of comfort from it.

I sometimes think it is down to familiarity with it. For example when I was 19 and living with my parents I could only buy a very limited amount of baby type things (I had little room to hide them, and little money) and I could only wear them when my parents were away all day, so not very often. I couldn't wait to wear my stuff, and would get so exited just thinking about it. Now though, I have a full wardrobe of clothes.......more or less everything I want in fact, and my wife will diaper me whenever I like, so maybe it's just got no 'danger' to it anymore!

Beth

NDS-- I feel your ennui, man.

Diapers were always first and foremost sexual for me too. For decades. Heck-- they were a sub for those "in-between" times, if yaknowadimean... of which there were many many many. Just me and my hand? Nope-- just me and my diaper! And it was always great-- a nice uber-private way to blow off male steam.

But the last two years or so...? Diapers have become sort of, "meh". Not anywhere near as exciting as they once were. I've become sort of, dunno, "desensitized". A sort of "been there done that" state of mind. The experience has become kinda vanilla to me. I still (very) occasionally wear, for comfort and to save myself the hike downstairs to the only bathroom in the house... but for sexual release? <shrug> Frankly, my hand and some J&J's baby lotion is way better (sorry for the TMI :rolleyes: )

I'm thinking anything initially pleasurable will become dull after time, if one's way of experiencing it doesn't evolve. Much like that favorite song or movie you once loved and put on over and over, now you don't feel the urge as often because you know it too well, it's become predictable... well, same with this.

Except this isn't a song or a movie-- this is your private fantasy-time in diapers, and you can take it where-ever you dare.

Me? I've done all I could do in diapers by myself. Wearing (under my jeans) at work, or running errands, or in the open around the house with a girlfriend (she didn't play); the ultimates were in public at a Halloween barband gig, and finally with a babygirl I met online.

That last experience, altho it didn't work out between us, opened up a whole new horizon that left my previous 40 years of solo DL-play behind. It was still kinda sexual... but a lot of that energy went into giving her an intimate private experience-- diapering and taking care of her. It took my own diaper-perspective to a whole new level, leaving my dead-ended solitary DL experiences behind... and renewing my desire to go forward in a new way, and to learn more.

I'm just saying... as exciting as diapers (or anything) can be, everything can get OLD if you don't re-invent-- discover new ways to enjoy diaper-time.

Oh, and this--- We all go through "down" stages... "I don't wanna wear anymore". It's natural. Don't throw anything away, just stash it it in a safe place... you'll be back eventually ;)

wv.

I believe in the adage "Familiarity breeds contempt". You don't say if you wear 24/7 or every day or just a few times a month. I've found that if I get a little bored with diapers taking a break from wearing them for a couple weeks or more will bring back that "excitement". Another thing is try something new that you have never done before, within reason and good taste. An example might be going somewhere in a thick diaper under your jeans where you might normally be uncomfortable going. The "what if someone notices" factor may just be the rush to bring some old feelings back.

I agree completely with wet vinyl, started playing with diapers when I was 20 just about 26 now and i've over endulged and not near the same feeling wearing anymore. Was so bad at one point I was imagine being diapered instead of the better looking girl when I slept with anyone. Life goes on though, I use to love spaghetti as well but after making it every night for a year when I first moved out it's more a once every couple months type dish.

... Was so bad at one point I was imagine being diapered instead of the better looking girl when I slept with anyone...

Hmmmm... diapers were sexual for me, but during the Real Deal I found myself actually wanting to have nothing to do with em. Diapers were always secondary-- a sub-- for sex.

My afore-mentioned gf did put a diaper on me after sex, one time ... but I found I wasn't really into it! For me, the experience of shared play (whether it be sex or diapers with a playful lady) blows away anything I could attain in solitary diaper-play.

That's where I want to take the next stage of my DL-side. Diapers don't really do anything exciting for myself anymore... I need to step out, try something new, and Share. The better I can make it for that trusting, willing baby girl... help her realize her fantasies... the better it will be for me! That is my hope now.

wv

I had a strange experience just recently that started my motor running big time !

Buying up some wharehouse damaged stock of Nappies I mistakenly chose a bag of "Very large" Tena.

When some weeks later I opened up the pack and found they were about twice as big as my normal Nappies I was initially thinking what a waste of money, but then thought "well now I have brought them I may as well use them" and wrapped myself up in one-like "WOW" what turn on as it completely enveloped my with the tapes almost having to be done up behind my back and the waist band coming up to my nipples !

Strange what turns some people on ! :lol::thumbsup:

I had a strange experience just recently that started my motor running big time !

Buying up some warehouse damaged stock of Nappies I mistakenly chose a bag of "Very large" Tena.

.... "WOW" what turn on as it completely enveloped me with the tapes almost having to be done up behind my back and the waist band coming up to my nipples !

Strange what turns some people on ! :lol::thumbsup:

Moral of the story: Change Is Good! Even if it's an unexpected discovery, sometimes.

Just like a diaper-- it's sooooo nice when you first put it on... but after time it just needs to be changed. The same goes for your whole diaper-experience... Keep it new and fresh!

wv

• 2 weeks later...

When I first started wearing diapers, in my early 20s, it was intensely sexual. Ten years later, I'm still wearing them, but it's no longer such a turn-on for me. The feeling is more one of being warm and safe.

I miss being turned on! I wish I could put on a diaper and feel the same way I did when I first started wearing. Anybody else in the same boat? Any tips for bringing back those old feelings?

I have good news for you. I started wearing diapers when I was ten years old. I just turned 48 last week. Like you and others, I went through a period where the sex drive wasn't there.

Since I was 15 I have studied metaphysics and herbalism. So when my sex drive started waning I turned to natural remedies.

Last year, after suffering several years with a shattered leg and extreme poverty, I ended up in the hospital emergency room having panic attacks. Doing some research I found the panic attacks were due to clogged arteries. The clogged arteries were due to eating too much hydrogenated fats and not getting exercise. But it did more than clog my arteries, it also shut down my testis and other glands. When the testis shut down, I also lost my libido. This apparently has been a condition that started in my thirties when my hair started falling out and graying.

Anyway, last winter after my condition started deteriorating even faster, I started exploring herbal remedies. I cleaned out my arteries, lost thirty pounds, and started rebuilding my strength. Certain herbs I took caused my hair to turn dark again, and regrow. I also found some herbs that got my hormones producing, again. I now purposefully refrain from having an ejaculation except on the New and Full Moons of the month. This gives the body a chance to build up testosterone. Importantly, the body needs testosterone for metabolizing fats with proteins and to continually rebuild the body's cells. Too much sex causes all the testosterone to remain in the testes and does not allow it to flow through the rest of the body where it is needed for more important purposes other than having something to ejaculate.

I'm now having the greatest diaper experiences of my life, 24/7. When I do ejaculate, it is not a blank as it has been for the past ten to fifteen years, it is a full stream of semen just as when I was in my twenties. I feel much better about myself and I enjoy wearing the diapers not only for the bimonthly ejaculations, but also for the constant stimulation. The constant stimulation keeps the testis functioning fully.

A year ago my skin was dried, my veins were sticking out, my head was bald and gray, my fingernails and toenails were yellowed and spotted, and I could go for two months wearing diapers 24/7 and not even be able to shoot a blank. Eight months after developing a new health program, I am literally rejuvenating my body. It is the real fountain of youth. My skin is soft, my veins are back inside my skin, my fingernails and toenails have cleared up to a large extent, my hair is dark again, and I feel great all the time. I have no bad moments anymore and situations that used to be stressful don't even faze me.

I'm to the point where I like my diapers so much, I have made them a part of my everyday life. I don't care if people see my bulging pants. If they want to "grow old with grace," let them. I'm going to stay young and healthy, and that means having a body with fully functioning hormones (not only testosterone, but also insulin, adrenalin, HTH, thyroid hormones, pituitary hormones, and pineal hormones).

There is a daily meditation I use, which is important to this diaper lifestyle. The meditation uses the mind in conjunction with proper nutrition and exercise to stimulate the major glands every day. I have been doing this meditation daily since the beginning of this year. In the few days when I didn't meditate, I could feel the fall back towards the old ways. If anybody is interested, I'll gladly share the techniques.

But the point is, although most men and women start aging when their glands start shutting down in their thirties, it is not necessary for this to happen. There are specific things we can do to significantly prolong our life and make it very much enjoyable. And fortunately, this rejuvenation technique lends itself very well to people who like wearing diapers.

Whitehorse

I have good news for you. I started wearing diapers when I was ten years old. I just turned 48 last week. Like you and others, I went through a period where the sex drive wasn't there.

(snip)

But the point is, although most men and women start aging when their glands start shutting down in their thirties, it is not necessary for this to happen. There are specific things we can do to significantly prolong our life and make it very much enjoyable. And fortunately, this rejuvenation technique lends itself very well to people who like wearing diapers.

Whitehorse

Do you have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale? Or just snake oil? Not that meditation is bad...or exercise isn't needed by everyone for good health...but I'm just waiting for the sales pitch...

Do you have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale? Or just snake oil? Not that meditation is bad...or exercise isn't needed by everyone for good health...but I'm just waiting for the sales pitch...

If you are looking for the Brooklyn bridge, it is in New York. I do have a skin oil formula to share (you will have to make it yourself). It both cures and prevents diaper rash 100% and only requires use once per day. I have lots of other herbal remedies people on this list might be interested in. None of them are for sale.

I don't blame you for being skeptical considering the number of scammers on the Net, especially in these sex-related sites. But you may want to take a more positive and friendly approach if you want me to stay around. I have no interest in being the target of a witch hunt by paranoid people.

• 2 weeks later...
:rolleyes: When i frist started wear diapers i was vary young and realy didnt know any diffrent since my grand ma would put them on me every night so i wouldnt wet the bed. Then i went to live in a childrens home from the fourth grade till i gratuted from high school.and while i was there i was not alloud to wear anymore. But when i got out of high school. And moved away and got my own place and was able to start wearing diapers agine. Yes i would get really turned on by them and would have a hardon for as long as wore the diaper and wet then it would go away. But now that I have been wearing more often I dont get worked up at all. So yes i think its all about the state of mind you are in when you put a diaper on or have it put on you by somebody else. So keep up the good work

post-6705-1221173170_thumb.jpg

post-6705-1221173170_thumb.jpg

Its all about new stimuli and sensations. We need these to keep going otherwise we lose our sexual appetite. It is also about stress and sleep. That is the real key. I am now 33 and for the past 4 years my libido has been stalling. Then these past couple of months without a job caused me to actually get 8 hours of sleep. For the first time in a long time Mr.Happy is waking me up in the morning instead of an alarm clock. I am getting enough sleep! I think as we get into our 30s we think we should have the energy we did when we were in our 20s and we act like it. Then we get supertired and have to get up early for our jobs. Work is killing us in many ways. My next job I will make sure that I get enough sleep before I get up. My wife likes the revitalized me as well;-)

SDB