LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby

"My Girlfriends' Sisters Baby"

Chapter 7

Our first stop found us at the mall, Cassidy was in a stroller and I had to hold onto one of the handles of the stroller, I was told if I let go of the stroller handle, for even a second, Elly would put a baby harness/leash on me and stick the yellow ducky pacifier in my mouth. I hung on to that handle as tight as possible when Beth whispered in my ear .....

"Robby Baby, I read all those stories in your big baby books, you know, where the guy

wanted to be humiliated and forced to act like a baby. It was nice of you to highlight the particular humiliation parts that excited you, and by the way Robby, both mom and Kim know about this little part of your fantasy"

I know I was turning red as Beth told me this, and my facial color was confirmed when Kim looked at me and said, quite openly and loudly I might add.....

"UT-OH, Whenever Cassidy turns red like that, it's usually followed with some grunting and then a nose wrinkling smell, We better check Robbys britches pretty quick"

Beth giggled and Elly just squinted her eyes as her nose wrinkled, then said.....

Thank God my days of changing dirty diapers are over"

Kim whispered something to Beth and whatever it was, it made Beth clasp her hands and grin from ear to ear.

As we were walking thru the mall, I was slowly warming my diaper. As much as I tried to hold it, I couldn't, it was almost like a non-stop drip which was making my diaper not only damp, but wetter by the minute.

We must have visited every store there that had anything to do with baby clothes and/or baby supplies, and from what I could figure out, Kim must have shopped at this mall a lot. She knew all the employees in every store, and they all knew her.

I would soon discover why Kim knew everyone and why they knew her. As we rounded a corner, at the opposite side of the mall from where we entered, I noticed we were headed straight for what looked like a kiddie palyground. Elly was pushing the stroller, making sure I was hanging on to it and Beth and Kim were walking about 6 to 10 feet in front of us, every once in awhile, one of them would turn back, look at me, then laugh.

As we got closer to the playground, to my surprize, it turned out to be a GIANT, mall day-care center, complete with a HUGE nursery.I was so rapped up in trying to read all the various signs and rules that applied to the day-care and nursery, I almost lost hold of the stroller when Elly stopped to rest on a mall bench near the day-care. Elly looked at me and patted the seat, motioning me to sit next to her.

When I sat down she told me to scoot all the way back on the seat, when I did this, it caused the legs on my shorts to rise up, unknowing to me, partially exposing my onesie and diaper thru the leg holes. I didn't even think about that, nor the fact that Kim and Beth had went on ahead and entered the day-care facility, I was still caught up reading all the signage.

The sign on the day-care read.....

"NorthGate Mall/Toddler to Pre-Teen Daycare"

"Accepting Ages 4 Years Old to 12 Years Old ONLY"

"Snacks Provided"

"Must Be Potty Trained"

"$20.00 Per Day, Per Child"

"$30.00 Per Day for Two Children"

(Add $5.00 Per Day For Each Additional Child Past 2 Children)

However, the signage on the nursery is what really got my attention, it read.....

"NorthGate Mall/Tops For Bottoms Nursery"

"Accepting Newborn Thru Age 12" (The ages on this took me literally by surprize)

"All Children In Diapers Must Be Registered In The Nursery, Not In The Daycare, Regardless Of Age"

"Both Cloth & Disposable Diapers Welcome" (Please provide plastic pants with cloth diapers)

"All Nursery Clients MUST BE IN DIAPERS, With Only One Exception" (If a client is potty training, cloth training pants with plastic pants or disposable training pants, such as Pull Up's, will be allowed. Staff Must Know About Potty Training Upon Registration"

"ALL CLIENTS In The Nursery Must Nap In Cribs" (The side will be left open for older children at the parents request ONLY)

"All Clients Registering Into The Nursery Must Have The Following"

1.....A Diaper Bag

2.....A Minimum of 6 Extra Diapers

3.....Must Furnish Their Own Formula/Milk and Baby Bottles If Needed

4.....At Least One Complete Change of Clothing (Children checked in without a clean change of clothing will be kept in diapers only for the day, thus providing them a guaranteed clean set of clothes to go home in)

"Snacks Are Provided" (Unless special feeding instructions have been requested by the parents)

"We Offer 1 Attendant For Every 3 Clients Registered In Our Nursery"

"We Do Diaper Checks Every 15 To 30 Minutes and Change Diapers As Needed"

"$20.00 Per Child Per Day"

"$30.00 Per Day For 2 Children"

(Add $10.00 Per Day, Per Child, Past 2 Children)

Beneath all thi signage and rules I was so rapped up in reading, I saw a drawing of what appeared to be a baby, sitting in a very obvious wet, dirty diaper. The picture had the familiar red circle around it with a red line drawn thru the center of the picture, the caption beneath the picture read.....

"We Just Say No To Wet, Poopy Diapers"

After reading this sign over and over again, still a bit confused about the ages for the nursery, my heart was going pitter-patter, pitter-patter.

I hadn't even noticed Kim and Beth walking towards us as Elly stood up, taking my hand and gently placing it back on the handle of the stroller. Kim asked Elly....

"How's the babys behaving"

Elly quickly responded.....

"Cassidy stinks, I'm not sure about this other baby, altho he has been squirming around in his seat, like he needs to go potty or something"

Kim said.....

"Trust me mom, If he needs to go potty, just like any other baby, he's done already gone potty in his lil diapey, he couldn't stop it if his lil life depended on it, with all the powder he's taken in his bottles the past 24 hours"

Beth jumped in and said.....

It's past due to check his diaper anyway, if he's anything like Lil Miss Poop-A-Lot, he's probably just as stinky as her, if not more so"

As all 3 ladies laughed, I knew my diaper was definitely wet, but I was sure I wasn't messy, at least, I didn't think I was ?

Kim giggled a bit, then got a big smile on face when she said.....

"Well let's just go see who the tinkiest lil baby is, Lil Miss Poop-A-Lot or Baby BooBooBritches", as she patted my bottom, pointed towards the nursery, took my hand, winked at her mom and Beth, then told Beth.....

"C'mon Beth, Let's go see if we can borrow one of their changing tables...............

This story is, by far, one of the best I have ever read! :D You have such a way with cliffhangers, I'm drawn in, then when the story gets really good, you give me a cliffhanger ending!!! :)

Well done!!!! :D

One thing I noticed, though, re-reading it (yet again...hehe). Kim said to Beth, "C'mon Beth, Let's go see if we can borrow one of their changing tables", but if both Cassidy and Robby needed changing, wouldn't they need two?