The Cosy Corner

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolly said Christmas is cancelled.....

That makes me so mad :bash:

See, I can't help it :crybaby:

Ummmm :angel_not: I weally weally promise I will be good next year.

Can you make him come back to life somehow, pwease! :(

HI All ( fire extingusers on standby )

Can I pince a few cookies for rudolph and his friends, not sure if santa open to bribes but hope the bottle of JD helps.

Hope Everyone has a great couple of days, and will try not to burn the place down later, but is christmas eve :)

Drinks and smokes all round

Hugs Chloe

All joking aside, DO be careful babies around those Christmas trees. I wouldn't want this to happen to any of you.

This little video shows a Christmas tree fire that has the room pretty much fully engulfed in under one minute.

Dry Christmas Tree Fire

The stuffed animal toy you will see in the foreground will catch on fire in 40 seconds!

Check it out; and BE careful!

***HUGS***

Ruffles

Talking of happy.............

Happy Birthday Lance!

It's already your special day here in UK so I haven't had time to wrap your prezzie - I know you like monkeys and you've already had your cake (Correction: bayb had your cake!) so I hope you like your new bath toy -

Monkey.jpg

D :P lly

P.S. What time does the party start?

Nice to see some of the old crowd back. I've been becoming increasingly jaded by the contents of the other threads lately and am spending less and less time here as a result. <_< I was going to comment on your post in the general discussion forum bayb, but I didn't have the energy. I know exactly what you're saying though.

Hope your friend is doing better, Dolly.

Good to see you Pip! I know what you mean about what bayb means, if you get what I mean? ;) but that's no reason why we should stay away.

My friend is doing really well, thank you for asking - the recent hol's could have been a real problem for him but so far, so very good.

Where's the B'day boy?

D :) lly