LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Cosy Corner

It may be a place to chill out, but it's warm and fluffy in here!

Come in, pull up a chair or sit on the floor, it's your choice. Bring your own favourite piece of furniture if you like - I've brought my beanbag.

Have a :drinks_wine: or a bottle of :beer: - or just a bottle.

Put some music on the Juke Box :band:

Wear what you feel most comfy in - (Dress Optional :D )

But most importantly, relax and enjoy!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll just spend the afternoon in here today. I'm getting frustrated by the constant bickering that seems to have erupted on the board in the last week or so. This idea that unless you have the "right" opinion you're not entitled to have one is getting out of hand.

So I'm going to lie down with a nice bottle and a couple of Advil's and play with the activity center. Feel free to join me if you want a relaxing afternoon. :closedeyes:

I think I'll just spend the afternoon in here today. I'm getting frustrated by the constant bickering that seems to have erupted on the board in the last week or so. This idea that unless you have the "right" opinion you're not entitled to have one is getting out of hand.

So I'm going to lie down with a nice bottle and a couple of Advil's and play with the activity center. Feel free to join me if you want a relaxing afternoon. :closedeyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Dolly tiptoes in, just in case Pipsqueak is napping....)

What are Advils please?

Truly wish more rooms were this enticing to be in. Wish I could just lay down in my diaper, wrap myself up in a blanket and take a nap. Sadly have to get busy, run a couple errands, fix dinner for myself and family and get ready for bed as work, yuk, that four letter word, comes to early, and have one more day to my weekend. Have to rise at 2:30 am. Hope the rest of the sleepy heads can sleep in peace rather than in pieces. Don't bonk your neighbor on the head, better to share. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

Knock Knock,

Can teddy and me come in, having a bad week :angry: , got my baby bottle full of JD & Coke and my security blanket :) I will just curl up in the corner while you naughty babies :boxing: over the cot.

I wish I didnt have to leave here soon and go to work :crybaby: still time for another bottle and play with some blocks. what shall we build ??

Nothing for it, think we need a few more of those cots. hehe

BTW lucy ( teddy ) says hello.

:blush: only 5 1/2 litre bottles :blush: Dont think me going to be driving any forktrucks or doing much of anything ... still get paid if I turn up.. hehe.. Ive got to open up in the morning well 4 hours time, so no sleep again till after gp quilifying tomorrow.

lucy says your naughty for not having your teddy with you.

lucy been every where I`ve gone for the last 9 years and clocking up the miles abit now.

( Covered lucy ears )

mum wants to get her restored professionally, But I will never allow it. wouldnt be the same.

yes lucy was very naughty in getting out of my suitcase ( or did I forget to put her in ) when I was leaving the hotel in Amsterdam ( was still a bit dazzed ). before I had even phoned the hotel when I arrived home they said they had found her and was already sending back. glad I dont have to pay for her on planes hehe..

They have got rid of two people recently and one job coming up soon??

( only warehouse work ) but pays ok - ish.

• 2 weeks later...

Love your cot, Where did you get it ??. Im in Uk and have been looking for a while but still not found any under £1000, even looked at having one sent from USA but still about the same price with shipping :angry2:

* Jumps In your cot * and snuggles up to lucy

Have to settle for my bed guard for now :crybaby: and pray santa will bring me my own.