LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypothetical Question For You

Ok here's the scenario, you've found a mommy or daddy that loves you and you love them they're a perfect match for you. This person is rich and they tell you something. They want you to quit your job and never work again, just be their baby and let them take care of you. Would you accept this offer and under what conditions?

My daddy has actually discussed this with me, about how should he someday get rich would

I be willing to do this? And the answer is yes, I'd be willing to be his baby 24/7. This is kind of a reversal of the other topic that was for mommies and daddies

I'd so quit my job. I hate working... and knowing my Mommy provided for me financially would really make me fall into a babyish mood more. I wouldn't be 24/7, but i would be a baby more commonly than I am now.

Perhaps i'd need a babysitter...

-Sophie

I couldn't live 24/7 I enjoy my adult life too much. I would have to give up too many things to be a baby 24/7. The idea is enticing but I only like to feel helpless some of the time. The majority of the time I enjoy being in control of my decisions and life.

No what would I do with the dough..... Oh the options are endless.

I wouldn't I think that's taking it to the extreme. I don't think it's a good idea to be totally dependant on one person in a relationship because you never know what might happen in the long run. It's okay to play and the idea is fun but i'm not sure if that's healthy to make it your whole entire life, just my opinion though. ^_^

I've knid of been doing that for the past 3 years. I haven't worked, but been going to school full time. So with no income I have been totally living off of my daddy....however.... I was in no way a baby 24/7, nor do/did I want to be... I love my adult life too much, I love the fact that I am on my way to finally having the career that I want and have the money to do so much more. If we ever became rich, I doubt if our lives would change, we may only work part time, but I don't see us quitting our jobs and living the abdl lifestyle 24/7.... just not too realistic in my eyes.

This is one of my favorite things to fantasize about. I think it would really amazing to give up all aspects of adult life and completely return to being a baby, but it just isn't very realistic and I am unwilling to give up my career and my adult friends and all the freedoms that I have. It is a fun thought however and if i had an oppurtunity like that i might be willing to try it for a little while.

Guest Mandi Danielle

Nope, I couldn't do that. I value my independence, my talents, and being an adult. While it's nice to let go every so often, I wouldn't like to do it full-time.

Tigger- you may not be going to work in a sense, but school is work and by educating yourself you are better preparing yourself for a career.

I would totally quit my job, and i'd go to school full time, and i'd volunteer, but no way i'd be a baby more than the couple times a month i am.

Sure its a fantasy of mine as well, to spend like 24-72 hours as a complete baby, but the thing that separates adults from baby's, aside from physical stature is intellectual maturity. And every single person on here has proved they are an adult in the sense that they are contributing members of this community, and not helpless infants. Even those who type in 'baby speak' are still thinking adult thoughts, and have adult emotions children are not capable of having.

So i couldn't be a baby 24/7 even if i wanted to for i would need, my mind and body would crave adult stimulation. I love cartoons as much as the next person, but i love my discovery channel and history channel just as much.

Nah, I couldn't live like a baby 24/7.......I would get bored pretty quickly. I would happily give up working for other people, but I wouldn't want to give up working and just sit at home vegetating.

My ideal would be to work a few months a year, doing something I love (teaching history, or flying) and spend the rest of the time traveling or doing my other hobbies.

I love my baby side, but I love the other aspects of my life too.

Beth

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

Its not for me... I'm not well adjusted to some parts of my adult life, there are alot of things that a baby can't do that i enjoy too much!... plus i worried i'd get bored too

I don't think I could do 24/7...that's just too much for me. I too value my independence. I'm also a furry, and enjoy hanging out with friends, bowling, GameWorks, fursuiting, or just playing videogames or fixing computer and electronics at home. I couldn't be a baby 24/7... maybe 6/7... I'd be happy simply having someone who would be willing to be my mommy or daddy, and love me whether I'm cubbing out or doing adult things. Although, if I didn't have to work, and had someone to fully support me and pay for everything, then sure. I'd quit my job. I still have a little piece of paper which means I can get the same job somewhere else if something were to happen.

I couldn't do it, nor even be a DL 24/7. For me the whole thing is something I indulge in from time to time; and I think it would lose some of its appeal if I had to be immersed in it constantly. It's kinda like someone saying "We'll give you an infinite supply of chocolate, f or the rest of

your life... with the condition that chocolate is 95% of your diet." Sounds neat for 5 seconds then doesn't pan out well in reality.

No desire to be a baby 24/7.

For me it is fun as an escape, but as a life it would be extremely boring for me. I would feel caged.

It is fun to fantasize about, but the reality would not be all it is cracked up to be for me.

I don't know if I would except. I don't want to be a baby 24/7. I like being a big girl... But on the other hand I wouldn't mind being babied and taken care of (Just not 24/7).

Did any of the make sence? Lol.

Ok here's the scenario, you've found a mommy or daddy that loves you and you love them they're a perfect match for you. This person is rich and they tell you something. They want you to quit your job and never work again, just be their baby and let them take care of you. Would you accept this offer and under what conditions?

My daddy has actually discussed this with me, about how should he someday get rich would

I be willing to do this? And the answer is yes, I'd be willing to be his baby 24/7. This is kind of a reversal of the other topic that was for mommies and daddies

As ideal as the relationship may be now, people change, circumstances change. If daddy were suddenly no longer interested in, willing (or able) to be your daddy, and you don't have a legal claim on his assets, you could find yourself penniless, unemployed and few to no "current" workskills comparable to others your age, plus a potentially large gap in employment on your resume that would be a lot harder to explain than "stay at home mom" is. And without pay those years, you won't have been paying into Social Security, which will severely limit what you'll get out of it later.

Such concerns don't fit nicely with a romanticized view of being a 24/7 baby, but circumstances could easily

push you right back into adulthood and all of its responsibilities.