LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sad To Know But Not Really A Surprise

I have had a couple of fun times on the chat, but I know too, that some may have found me less fun, probably because they have found out that I do not recieve private chats or that I don't really care to talk about sex subjects for their pleasure, maybe even because their brains are just lost as a consequence from too little personal stimulation when they were young enough to actually have a chance in life. Whatever the reason, I am really unhappy about the situation.

This evening I had a clone, juliabam. in my terms named miss dot, since the dot is the first apparent difference. I have no idea how long this person have roamed, or what this person have done while using a name so similar to mine, that no other reason comes to mind than trying to damage me or atleast leave some wrongfull impressions about me, for some unknown reason, except for the ones mentioned earlier. And I honestly dont really care what the damage or the wrong impressions are, because I just lost my trust to this system, or more precicely the users around me. Beause it is without any doubt in my mind a person that comes around at some regular basis.

It is a shame, especially because only very few persons does these things, and still they allways succeed in making all look as stupid as them. I can only say, I did enjoy the company of most of you most of the time, someone you trust too ruined it, there's nothing much to do about it. I dont want to frequent a chat where someone tries to put me in any sort of wrong credit.

I have to say it, I'm really angry now!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience Julia, but I'm not overly surprised. I don't usually bother with the chat room but the other night I went there looking for some conversation and ended up on the receiving end of a string of verbal abuse. I found myself having to defend my morality and my intelligence while being attacked for having a different view from some of the other posters. A little wolf pack took great pleasure in insulting my views and calling me unflattering names. It was very disturbing to say the least. As a result I'm really not interested in spending time on the chat board despite having the occasional enjoyable conversation with the more civilized of the board's members.

It's these kind of juvenile antics that drive people away. And while I haven't been cloned (to my knowledge) I'm not surprised that is happening because there is no requirement to log-in with your username and password like you do when you use your name on the forum board.

Hopefully you will continue to use the forum boards even if you boycott the chat room. I'd hate to think we've lost another woman from the community, since there are so few of us willing to come here in the first place.

The trick is knowing that their will ALWAYS be idiots in the world, and learn to ignore them. Or do what I do and insult them using truth and honesty, seems to work the best for me. Why allow someone to ruffle up your feathers?

Also, you cannot be surprised when guys want to cyber with you, especially in this community when females are scarce. Why hate them? Personally I wouldn't be bothered by them because most are just out for some harmless excitement.

There needs to be a better method for banning people. It's gotten to the point where women have been threatened by a certain member for not answering his questions. People wonder why not many women come in here a lot. I don't blame women for not coming here. When every horny guy PM's them asking them what they do in their diaper, ASL 100 times, and if they want to be their mommy, I wouldnt come either. Sad to say, but this used to be a really good chat room. Now its turning in to a yahoo room with too many degenerates.

Ya it's true. A few months this man was flirting with me in the chat and asking if I ever wanted my sister to diaper me...some crazy stuff.

Situations like that leads me to believe that there are A LOT more women into diapers then expected, it's just that many don't reveal themselves because they don't want to be harassed.

I will just add a few words of concurrance to the opinions stated before mine. I do accept that there will always be ignorant, tasteless idiots amoung any group. I am not an abdl, but I have come to make a number of friends here, who are more than open to discussing the abdl world to me. They are articulate and fun to chat with.

Unfortunately, everytime I join the chat, I get bombarded by unsolicited pms by

desperate, lonely and horny guys, who ask me to perform digusting sex acts on them. If I came here for the first time, and being treated in such a manner, I would come away with a negative stereotypical impression that abdls would enjoy staying overnight with Michael Jackson.

Luckily, I see them (the perverts) for what they are and just go off on them. And lo and behold, the crawl away, much chastized and I hope a little wiser. Staying away is surrendering to theidiots, and I hope most just ignore them and enjoy the site.

We are working on getting a more controlable chat platform. Problem is the full version costs $30 a month, and we're already paying several hundred a month for the site and other services.

When we can afford the upgrade the 25-user limit will go away, you'll have the ability to create private rooms, and we'll be able to assign room moderators.

here just suggestion may abe if you want you could open up a room on paltalk the only thing i that you would need is bunch people in diffrent time zone you could trust to run it we have tried it before but it like there no backing so what i think you need to do is the owner of this site adminsrator get thougher and put up the room its free other than for the fact you need to have in that is admin to be able to see the room

just a sugestion thanks jailbird368

I've lookesd throught the member files to try to find the imposter but you are the only Julia that comes up. If you know exactly how the name was spelled, please PM it to me and I'll see if I can have this person removed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how the name was spelled, it was exactly similar to mine with one exception, it had a . (dot) in the end of the name. m In other words, if only one of the names occured in the chat, most people would not notice the difference.

I know for sure that someone have had encounters with the clone, since atleast one person that I know of had wondered when I had started engaging in private messages. When I answered I don't he replied I thought so. So I guess the clone have had great fun for atleast some period of time during yesterday and maybe other days too.

i hate this whole, thing where all the girls are complaining about there terrible experiances in chat. Dont go then, you know whats there, your a grown woman, you know what type of people will be hunting about.

And to be honest, call me ignorent but its a big cry for attention aswell.

I'm always in my chat room, I'm an IRCop (Administration) on the entire server, I can also moderate the chat and have the room give a voice to everyone who doesn't beg to know someones asl, and make it to the others can't speak at all. Though I am not that extreme.

But my server would be glad to host anyone's chat room if they feel they can do a good job, all the info is on http://www.dailydiapers.com/rosie on the chat room page. In the room I'm called Karene or Sarena.

:angry: Sorry, the last reply seemed to say to me, "Well what do you expect? "There are creeps everywhere". I cannot accept that we as a community should be apathetic and allow other people to talk to others in this manner. If you see someone on this board post something offensive, then we as caring members of the AB community should voice our unhappiness with seeing such content on this board. We are after all a group, and that makes us a community. So please let people know when they are offending others that it hurts us all, and that we do NOT appreciate that kind of talk here.

The trick is knowing that their will ALWAYS be idiots in the world, and learn to ignore them.

People are offended way to easily, it is childish to let that happen.

Someone pmed me with "I wanna lick your ____" boohoo, grow up a little no offense. There is an ignore feature, if you can't take it hit ignore, I don't understand what the big deal is.

I understand it gets tedious and frustrating, but why let it get to you, I don't understand. I miss the days when we could have shows like "All in the family" and the "Jefferson's" but we can't because God forbid it might offend someone. I know this has little to do with what happens on the internet, but the premise is still there. People get offended too easily, I believe part of getting offended is ourselves, we allow it to happen.

Life is to short to waste on getting aggravated by some horny person online.

I would also like to say that I am expressing this with love. But enough is enough, it is ridiculous. I know everyone has their limits as to what offends them, but I believe that range is higher than is realised.

I don't think that their AB/DL desires are being attacked, if they are then I can understand THAT. But I think it's mostly people getting offended by perverted PMs, and that is silly.

I wasn't poking fun at people that have self-esteem issues, that's an entirely different issue. Rather, I poke fun to those people that are bothered by nearly everything under the sun.

Although ignoring people doesn't resolve everything for good, it can prevent you from being intimindated/insulted/offended any further from the "attacker."

I think this thread has veered slightly off-topic. The initial complaints were about people using other people's identities and people being verbally assaulted in the chat room. It was more to do with security and monitoring then horny teenagers.

While the horny guys PMing are obnoxious and shouldn't have to be tolerated, they are easily dealt with. The stealing of identities and assaults are an issue for both men and women. Hopefully the new chat feature DailyDi has introduced will put an end to that problem.

Now, is it really too much to ask that people treat each other with respect?

i stop going chats years ago, usually since there were just morons on there anyway.

though i agree the guys that take things a level too high should be dealted as no one deserves to be hassled with. sure it might be silly to comlain about it but as a guy if someone upsets me too much i just ignore it and be the better person and leave. and yes taking someone name is a serious issue, hopefully that person will be removed from the community.

Those who have problems with indentity theft will soon be given the option of password-protecting their name.

Sending Private Messages is allowed, but members can elect to turn off private messages using the chat room's control panel (The button with the cog in the corner)

If Chat sounds are an ongoing problem U can disable them.