LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question

TIGHT....hate a loose diaper.........want out of it before it's even wet if it gets loose.............actually will wet a diaper to get it changed asap if it's loose.........don't tell Daddy! ;)

Don't think i can help with the leak thing.......we gots some different equipment so prolly don't have the same issues in that area....

I like em tight ... but not TOO tight. If you wear em too tight the stress will "wring them out" (just like twisting a wet towel) between your legs, and make them leak long before they normally would.

I get the best fit (with a disposable) by fastening the the bottom tapes first, then tugging the back of the diaper up before fastening the top tapes. Nice and snug.

Yes, Jennie-- you girls have the advantage of being able to wear your diapers as snug as possible, without cutting off circulation ^_^

wv

Tight i suppose. Loose irritates me... especially at the waistband...

But I cant stand when the diaper is taped so tight i have to put my finger between my leg and the diaper every few minutes so it'll stop bothering me. But I can't tell if it's actually the tightness of the diaper that causes this or my strange mood swings that make me a bit chlostrophobic.

-Sophie

Definitely prefer my diapers tight, as snug as I can get them without causing the tapes to loose their stickiness or pulling loose. The looser they are the more likely they are going to leak. The only suggestion I might have for you is to wear a pair of plastic pants over top of the diapers, that would help with the leaks. As has been suggested, start with the bottom tapes, and snug up with the top tapes.

Daddy makes sure they are tight, always diapering from the bottom up. Sometimes he gets them so tight I feel like I can't breathe or move. When the diaper does come loose, which isn't very often, he's always adjusting the tapes.

I'm like Jennie....I don't have the parts to make a diaper leak. It also depends (no pun intended) what kind of diaper you are using. Some of the store brands suck big time and I use to leak after one or two wettings. We now use abena xplus, and I very rarely leak, and if I do it's because it had alt east 4 to 5 wettings before a change. I usually get changed after three wettings, but sometimes I don't tell daddy I went more than that cause I like being in a wet diaper... and I know daddy will find this out now cause he reads all my posts! DOH!

I once read a suggestion for guys to tuck themselves down and back. In my younger days that never worked, but I guess things have changed a bit cause now it's not uncomfortable and significantly cuts down on leaks. I used to never be comfortable wetting while sitting down because of worrying about leaks. Using this method I don't worry about it any more.

As well as taping from the bottom up as mentioned, you might also need to try different brands and sizes. Everybody is a different shape and most diapers are as well. Finding the one that fits you best will also help with leaks too.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I always make sure to get it as tight as possible, starting at the bottom and making sure to pull up and around (if that makes sense) so it's tight around the legs, and not just the waist, too.

i always use duct tape or strapping tape on my night diapers so it can be real tight and the tapes don't budge 3-6 inches tape right on each tape. (how many times can you say "tape" in one post?)
tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tapet ape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape tape...whewwww...

i guess, a bunch of times!

well putting holes in the diaper with pins is not gonna help with leaks if the tapes are too weak i always put more tape over them strapping tape or duct tape works pretty well. and depends are notorious for leg opening leaks get something better

umm so if depends are a bad brand what is a good brand that i should byuy at a store?

hmm... oh yeah hi everybody. Well being new to this whole thing I first started by trying the pull up briefs(walmart brand and then tried depends-too cloth like) Then I ordered a bag of abena abri-form x plus online, they were an awkward fit, a bit bulky but sucked down a couple power pisses great.(you know that first thing in the morning pee. I am still a little bladder shy in these things) Currently I have these attends, not so great actually managed to leak last week. Luckily it was my usual laundry day, but embarrasing to say the least. For the op who has leakage issues I suggest getting an atn style diaper.