LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ummm... Just Another New Person Saying Hi

well if you are reading this i saved up the guts to hit the post button, and offically said Hi.

I like the piano and am very skilled with computers. I joined the group because i am a D/L, and this is the first group i have found that doesn't weird me out in some way or another. You guys all seem different(for the most part :) ).

Guest Baby Princess Lucentia

Hiya, and welcomes

Yep we're different.. guess you'll have to be the judge if that's different in a good or bad way... hehehe!

Giggles

Lucy

Yes if your sitting by a computer and your diaper is wet, I think your like most people here, If you have a dry diaper on, it just means you need to try harder.

Welcome and enjoy make new freinds, and possibly find someone near you to play with....

well if you are reading this i saved up the guts to hit the post button, and offically said Hi.

I like the piano and am very skilled with computers. I joined the group because i am a D/L, and this is the first group i have found that doesn't weird me out in some way or another. You guys all seem different(for the most part :) ).

Holy Mother, I love you.

If you're still here: HI !

I'm also good with computers and I love Firefly and Serenity. So, have fun in this community and I hope I'll see you around.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Serenity and nice to meet you.

Know what you mean by this site "does not wierd you out" as I have found everyone to be very friendly and caring as well. :o

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Good to hear from you. I can't speak for anyone else but I consider myself pretty normal, but what the heck is normal anyways? Welcome to the boards, relax you are amongst friends.

Oh yeah, I agree with both shows and add Dr. Who to the list. I am ofcourse an anime buff, just got done watching shin chan.