LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Punishment Ideas...

Guest YkDave

well, i was a bad boy... I refused my buttplug tonight so i ended up with a couple of suppositories and the buttplug :(

Will let you know in about 15min what happens... :(

Surely this wont be the end of this episode, hopefuly these abena's hold well on a big ol mushy load!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google is your friend. Of course, I'll explain since I'm here. Butt plugs are usually a soft material like silicone , in almost a tree shape. They've got a larger end FHA goes inside, and a wider end that keeps it from getting sucked in. Sometimes the outside end has a tail molded into it, an insert that can be removed for fun, or even enema an enema nozzle and inflation pump.

Firstly, yes taking away diapers has been said... but it was deemed a cruel and unusal punishment and thusly has no right to be used in the U.S.

And the butt plug description is very accurate... and as it was said, all it basically does is plug your butt so you cant mess yourself.

I also think nearly everything has been said... but i want to keep the topic open because new ideas are always welcome.

-Sophie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Double diaper, cloth first (no stay dry liner)

Outer diaper changed as needed (first diaper is going to get itchy)

A variation on the butplug, just a thin vinyl tube with a silicone "ball" on the business end (makes it stay in place)

Baby will not be comfortable in the cloth diaper in just a few hours, Baby will not be comfortable with the plug.

Baby will know that at the time and place of your choosing, you can give him a shot of liquid glycern (use glycerin USP (pure)) through the tube. Use a syringe into the open end of the tube.

Results are quick and unstopable. You need only a small amount (20cc?)of glycerin which can be mixed with plain water (shake) in a 50 cc syringe. Leave the syringe in place on the tube, or cap the tube to prevent flow back out! You also could just pull the tube and ball out once the deed is done, its coming out in few minutes anyway. An easy option is assemble the tube and hose, fill syringe and leave taped to his back or side under his shirt.

This allows giving the laxative at the best/worst time, even in a semi public place, and the fear that it could be given at any time.

At any rate comfort is going downhill fast.

AS WITH ANY LAXATIVE THIS SHOULD NOT BE ABUSED

Worst punishment ever: Filling out a Form 1040 and finding out that you owe the IRS. Oh what the heck--the IRS is the worst punishment ever. (Apologies to anyone that works for the IRS; you're only doing your job).

I have wondered what would happen if I super-glued my penis head up or down. Cyanoacrylate should be safe since it was developed as an alternative to sutures. If the head of the penis was glued to just above the pubic hairline how would a male pee? I suppose that gluing it down to the scrotum would just force the "victim" to sit to pee. If I don't shave and don't use a lot of "super-glue" there should not be any ingrown hair issue and the glue should wear off in a few of days. If it forced the subject into diapers that would be an excellent result.

We need an MD or a Nurse in our membership to advise us, anonymously of course, on issues like this.

Anondl