LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/dl Or Just Dl

You know guys if yall stopped asking every lady on here to be the mom they wouldn't have to add disclosures to the end of their posts, lol. :rolleyes: (okay I'm just joking around, relax)

Well I'm not gay so yeah guys don't do it for me, but the girls I find pretty kinky.

I think maybe a good way to define dl rather than ab is sexual arousal? Or am I wrong?

Mmmmmm, I think I extend just beyond NL, I do love wearing and wetting nappies (and pooping when alone) but they have to look like real nappies i.e the type I grew up with. Most often I use disposables but to get the best look and feel, I wear a pair of PVC trainer pants on top, these then add bulk and look just like cloth nappies, I also love the feel of the PVC.

As for being just beyond a plain NL, other than a bulky realistic looking nappy, I certainly don't behave like a baby of wear baby clothes. When I feel that I want to wear nappies or have accidents, this is indicated by telling my fiance that it may be a rainy day, this allows her to tell me if she doesn't want to play, to warn me what might happen if I have an accident or to put me straight in a nappy. If I'm not nappied it allows an element of the the non potty trained naughty toddler to surface, in toddler role I wait till needing a pee, hold till desperation then wet my jeans, if she wasn't watching I tell my GF that I had an accident and wait for her to take charge. She falls perfectly and happily into the roll, being a little annoyed she washes me then tells me I have to wear nappies again like little boys.

Once, before going shopping, while snug and protected in my nappy, I asked her if I could take off the trainer pants so my nappy bulge wasn't obvious, she sternly refused, stating that I put my own nappy on when I knew we were going out and now had to keep it on! I have worn just disposables in public before but this was the first time with trainer pants, I had to walk around a shopping centre in Cheshire with a slight waddle and obvious bulge, feeling like everyone could see I was wearing a nappy under my jeans. She could see my embarrassment and was obviously enjoying my humiliation, after realizing I wasn't getting a glance, I relaxed into the roll, confident with the protection from leaks and patches provided by the trainer pants, casually wet myself while she was browsing books. A feeling of excitement surfaced as I felt compelled to tell her quietly and with a pouting expression that I wet my nappy, to this she replied more loudly that it was OK and she would change me when we got home.

When wearing nappies at home I like them to be visible, and if I had a choice would wear just a tee shirt with the bulging white PVC clad protection in view, I wonder if this is exhibitionism or regression closer to the AB side? She however, prefers it to be covered up and has bought me some loose fitting hiking trousers with a rustling fabric specially to wear over nappies, these do work well in hiding the bulge and nappy noise and are suitable for use in public.

AB/DL is just a loose tag for someone who likes diapers.......nothing more.

Someone above mentioned sub catergories (I think it was Tigger). Well I've noted 17 distinct different types of AB/DL so far, and the list grows almost daily. There are no doubt many more I haven't come across yet.

One important thing to remember is this, it's all down to your personal perspective. For example what is the difference between a AB and a DL? I define it by saying that if you like any baby stuff other than diapers you are an AB. But I've come across many DL's who like pacis etc. So that's just my own definition of it, not everyones. Another example is the difference between a AB and Adult Kid. On the surface it seems obvious, but I've no doubt that some AK's dress the same way I do in baby mode.

This just goes to show that we can only ever apply a generic AB/DL community tag.

Beth

Well, I think I have an answer for you, Toddler Pampers. I'm the admin for a group on diaperspace called DL, not AB. It currently has 180 members and I get two or three "new member" messages every day. There are a lot of people out there are absolutely turned off by all that baby stuff. There are a lot of people there who would agree with Topguy when he says:

... people acting like babies is a turn OFF.

I'd feel like a pedophile. I could not play "daddy" to save my life-seriously. Leaves me as limp as overcooked spaghetti.

But diaper a grown WOMAN,and use them for control-that gets me hard.

I always thought of the term ABDL as being like LGBT. Lesbians, gay guys, bi people and trans people are defiantly not the same thing. By inventing the term LGBT, a community is created where people who might have felt alone or discriminated against can find solidarity in that fact that they are all living lives which are contrary to the gender expectations they were taught as children.

In the same way, the term ABDL creates that same solidarity for people who are living lives which are contrary to the toileting expectations they were taught as children, during potty training. In my opinion, the term should be changed to ABDLO, which would include omorashi too, that is, people who are into just straight up wetting their pants, with or without diapers. The network of ABDLO aligned people is growing, and there is an increasing awareness of it in the public consciousness. If we could form a stronger community that respects these differences and don't walk around saying "You're an AB. Only ABs exist." we might be able to gain the kind of dignity and respect that LGBT people have over the last 30 years. Wouldn't it be nice if you could excuse yourself from a group on non-ABDLO friends by saying "Hold on. I need to a change." without being treated with revulsion?

Well, I think I have an answer for you, Toddler Pampers. I'm the admin for a group on diaperspace called DL, not AB. It currently has 180 members and I get two or three "new member" messages every day. There are a lot of people out there are absolutely turned off by all that baby stuff. There are a lot of people there who would agree with Topguy when he says:

No offense, but If putting on some clothing, any clothing, makes someone feel like a pedophile, then I think that says more about them than us.

Beth

I'm definitely DL, with no desire for baby accessorizing (clothes, paci's, bottles, cribs, etc). And baby-talk just turns me off-- I can't relate to it at all.

But as far as the basic diapers I like-- yeah, I like Bams Classico (I tried a pack of the plain Bianco's, and they just didn't do it for me), and of course I like plastic pants (check my screenname)-- sometimes a nursery-print is fun.

But I've never personally fantasized about diaperplay as an "infant". My play-image was always as an older kid, 8-10 years old, who's having accidents/temporary illness/whatever, and Mom has to put me in baby diapers because that's all she can get at short notice. The appeal of this fantasy was, I got to "be" a DL kid who gets to enjoy wearing baby diapers again, in a non-judgmental, awwww-sympathetic scenario.

Diapers, and whatever fantasy I associated with them, have ALWAYS been non-infantile to me. I've never felt any desire to be treated/cared for as a baby.

I guess it came down to control: I was getting what I wanted.

(Lately, this "older-kid" fantasy has been fading... my DL persona has evolved and matured. But my basic need for "control" is still there... thus, my interest in becoming a Daddy...? Yes I'm very much aware of what a babygirl would want, even if I've never wanted those things for myself.)

So anyway, I'm a DL with an appreciation for babyish diapers-- but nothing else AB.

wv

Personally, I'm kind of both, but a lot more DL then AB/DL. I don't really care for the whole AB deal. Just the bottles and everything like that is a turn off? I've never really tried it too much, I guess, but mostly just because I haven't really wanted to.

However, I do like having patterned diapers. Like wetvinyl up there said, I'm just a DL with an appreciation for babyish diapers.

okay, preface this with I'm a virgin, but I think I fit more of a dl since fantasy wise I don't dwell on anything babyish but more so on the bondage and discipline side. I don't derive pleasure from pain however. As I said in other posts I'm willing to try almost anything once. If given the right situation then yeah I'd give the ab thing a whirl, but acting liek a baby doesn't really do it for me.

I think it's possible to just be DL. I've fantasized dang near the whole stretch. From being a baby boy in the whole baby outfit, to a baby girl, to everything in between. I've had bottles and pacis and patterned diapers. I've settled now into something that's lasted about six years. I just like my diapers. I prefer the cotton ones with plastic covers. With or without designs, don't matter to me.

As for my reason, I enjoy the freedom of that wetting a diaper provides. :) Occassionally, I get a sexual thrill from it. But I enjoy wearing more.

No offense, but If putting on some clothing, any clothing, makes someone feel like a pedophile, then I think that says more about them than us.

Beth

It's not the clothes. It's the way the ab behaves that makes me feel ill-quite frankly. Crying...baby babble, needy and demanding......from an adult. I just can't take that seriously.

This is sexual to me. I have basically zero paternal instinct-so why would I want to play daddy to begin with?

I get turned on by a grown woman who is uninhibited. One who is bent enough to poop or pee in her pants for pleasure-with or without diapers. Someone who gets turned on by that.

Someone who pants and talks dirty to me when I am wiping the crap off of her ass during a change. Not babbling something about "daddy."

Or someone who even feels a bit humiliated by the whole thing. But loves me enough to suffer a bit and submit to my depravity.

My reaction to an ab says more about them than it does me. We simply aren't a match. I don;t mind others doing as they please. As long as they allow me the same privilege.

But if you try to lump me with age players? WRONG.

It's not even CLOSE to what I do.

• 2 months later...

Wow , its been a while since i have posted anything. saw this and just had to. Yes i am a diaper lover. not really into being a baby. But yes I have a couple of onseis and plastic pants. I even have a passifier. But no I dont feel I am a baby. I dont want anybody to feed me or treat me like a baby. yes I love when I am changed by sombody else like my loving wife. i wear depends fitted breifs with 6 tapes. I try to wear them as often as I can.

post-6705-1227388219_thumb.jpg

post-6705-1227388219_thumb.jpg

I just discoved this thread too. I don't want to fuel any flames but I am definately not AB(except that I like rubber duckies but I blame that on Ernie :P ) I would like to role-play it sometime but not for long. Being older I like my diapers to look like the diapers of my earlier years. Looks matter to me but I'm Tg so that goes with the turf B) If you wanted to use sets and subsets to define us here, you'd eventually create as many categories as there are people and we all need more letters to describe ourself than we could remember :angry2: I say don't bother. We have something in common to share that goes farther than our differences do and since the rest of the world will lump us all into the category of "ABDL" anyway, it really doesn't make any great difference that I can see. Let's just be ourselves and let everybody else do the same :D

Bettypooh

I'm DL, not AB. I don't want to be mothered or controlled. I don't want baby clothes other than rompers for practicality. No bottles, no harnesses, no dresses.

I was cloth-nappy era, but sometimes I use disposables. I don't use the same fold that was used on me. Baby-talk from an adult is a right turn-off. Baby food is loathsome, and crapping in a nappy is beyond revulsion. I like to see pictures of women in diapers, but I don't want to punish or control them.

After so many years of philandering, I have actually come to like women as people, and enjoy their company as much as, or even more than sex. As one eighteenth century aristocrat said "The pleasure is momentary, the position is ridiculous, and the expense is damnable!"

But that's just me. Each to his own!

Are there really people out there who wear diapers entirely for pleasure, who don't give a hoot how much the diaper appears (to them, at least) like a real baby diaper? I'd like to know. Thanks.

Strictly DL. Don't like anything that has to do with age regression including the Bambinos with prints. Don't like baby talk or imagery, I actually use AdBlock Plus to block all of the baby/age regression content on this site as I don't care to look at it. Wearing and wetting, while it used to be a sexual thing when I first started wearing diapers is not longer that. It's a means to relax.

I see threads that pop up here every now and then which often seem to try and make the connection that because you're a DL you're also an AB or vice versa and nothing could be further from the truth. It's like saying because you drive a Chevy you like Nascar or, that because you wear diapers you're into wetting (which is not always the case).

Everyone is different and I think that's what it boils down to. Whatever floats your boat! I know there's some folks who like the sensation of wearing diapers, but who are not into actually wetting. For me, if I put on a diaper it is with the express intention to wet it so I don't identify with those who don't like to wet but hey, it's fine by me. I like the sensation of wearing to a certain extent but for me it's all about the wetting! It's all about whatever makes you happy!

Enjoy! I'd say stay wet but hey if that's not your thing... :lol:

In all honesty there is no cut and dry...clearly defined pattern when it comes to a fetish. there is a broad category and everyone falls somewhere in the middle. I don't see the pleasure of being a baby or a child, because I hated it the first time, don't want to do it again, but if that is your thing cool. Just as I like the idea of bondage and some won't, we all have the common ground of liking diapers but from there we each have our own thing.

This whole topic amuses me. Especially the "I'm not an AB. Except for this...." I recently had a thought about this. I see so many people who post here, and other similar forums, saying "I like to pretend I"m 3 years old" or "I'm more of a 5 year old" etc.

Do people really have that much lack of understanding about child development. 3 year olds most of the time do not wear diapers. They don't use bottles, they don't use pacifiers, they certainly don't eat baby food. So why do people in this fetish identify with one age that isn't even close to realistic? (not that an adult acting the baby part is...I'm not saying I'm any different of course) I think most people I've read about fall more in the 8-12 month range than anything. Like to wear actual diapers (not pullups) drink from a bottle/breastfeed, use a pacifier, play with rattles, and the more extreme people, sleep in cribs etc. You realize most kids around age 2 are completely done with all of these things, right?

I just think it's silly if you're 40 years old, or whatever random age, and saying "if you like to do this, you're an AB no matter what" when they probably have little understanding of what a baby really even is.

When my husband told me about his fetish, he was only DL. He told me how he likes to wear diapers, and use them. Then after some thinking I realized there was a whole world of people who had pacifiers and other baby-ish things like I had always enjoyed. So I wanted to go shopping for those things, he came with and decided he had a little AB in him after all. But I don't think that's the case for everyone. You can't put your own limits on other people for something like that. There's alot more to being an AB that what kind of diaper you wear.

I feel that being an AB is like murder in that it comes in different degrees. There is no such thing as a typical AB, simply because some like say just a diaper and paci, and some like the full works. Equally some like to be a newborn baby and others a toddler. The whole AB thing to me is just a 'very loose' label that doesn't define in any detail what any of us like. I mean, what is an AB? To me it's someone who either:

1) Ageplays as a baby, toddler, very young child.

2) Someone who doesn't actually ageplay but wear or use baby items for personal enjoyment.

I also don't think that the AB label has anything to do with liking diapers, simply because many people enjoy diapers without ever touching on ageplay, and of course it's possible to ageplay (as an older kid) without wanting to wear a diaper at all. Simply liking diapers does not make you an AB in any shape or form.

However, forgetting diapers for a minute. If someone wants to play with obviously baby items like pacis and bottles, then to my mind they have (at least some) AB tendencies. I don't suggest for a second that this means they are the same as me, or like the same things. But they come under the AB label, at least for want of a better one.

On a slightly different note, and sort of in response to Diapermommie's post above. I once started a topic on here about ageplay ages. The basic question was, what is your ageplay age and have you got it right? So for example, I say my ageplay age is 2 years old. But have I got it right? In other words do I ageplay/dress/act like a 2 year old actually would? The general view was that most people have it right. However there were a few people saying my ageplay age is 4, but when we found out what they like it was more like a 1 year old. Also, there were many people that said they ageplay as a 10 year old, but a diapered one!

Beth

I think everybody is different, so there can exist people who are not completely AB, they dont have to go all the way if they dont want to, feelings depend on each person.

For example, I dont consider myself a complete AB, I do wear nappies and suck on a pacifier or bottle and hug my Pikachu doll but only for a sense of security, I would not want to engage in adult baby activities such as being fed or taken care of (with the exception of having changes). My feelings are mostly for the nappies so I am mostly a DL, I would never suck on my pacifier without them as it just doesnt feel right for me, nappies are more important, the pacifier and bottle just add to the experience (and it makes me feel young and safe). My mind is still active though, unlike ABs who's mind acts like a baby, my mind is still aware that I am an adult and I still do what I do in my everyday life.

So I could be an ABDL, just mostly DL, it all depends on what activity you engage in more and since I like nappies more then I am mostly DL, and not a complete baby. But in my opinion what it all comes down to is what you love most, it doesnt matter if your not a complete baby, if you wanna wear nappies but dont want to be treated like a baby then thats fine, be who you want to be, I prefer being mostly DL, so there you have it :P

does ropes and a ball gag count as ab? lol. I honestly haven't really sat down and figured out what I like ro don't. Just going goo goo ga ga doesn't do it for me, but other things seem to sound like fun.

Great now I got the family scene stuck in my head..."Step on my cubes!!!"