LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Most Daring

Last month I sat in on harmonica at a gig a local rock band was playing, and I was wearing a diaper under my clothes.

A fairly thin and discreet one, but still, with a whole room full of people looking at me, it felt pretty daring. :)

What is the most daring place that you have worn diapers, either under clothing or openly. For instance, at my current house, I have worn just diapers and a T-shirt on the back deck, as well as to the front of the house to get the mail and to take out the trash. At our previous house, I wore a diaper and t-shirt to work in the back yard and got locked out of the house..... but then, that's another story.

What's your story?

Mine wasn't all that dearing. Although it was the most memorible for me. Me and my Daddy ( Now ex Daddy) went to an AB party in Maryland. We stayed at a hotel close by and when we were walking out to the car, to go to the party. We had to walk by the people at the front desk. (This party was in the begining of November... so Halloween was over) I was obviously diapered, and had my maryjanes and my poohbear dress on. With a paci around my neck and my care bear in my hand...I got a few odd looks. But it was fun! :D

We had a fire alarm in my building this morning, but I was still in bed wearing a diaper and a onesie. I just took off the onesie, put on baggy cargoes and a long t-shirt and went downstairs to mill around with all the other sleepy people. No one noticed. My partner said even she couldn't tell. It would have been more exciting if I had been more awake ^_^

I wear diapers once in a while, usually a couple times a month under my jeans or shorts out in public. The most anyone might notice is a little bit sticking out the waistband of my jeans in back if my t-shirt rides up. I've gone to medical supply stores diapered to buy diapers or plastic pants and I have told the salespeople that the products are for me because of incontinece if they ask about who they are for(even though I'm not incontinent). I have gone out to a few very secluded places where I was completely alone (woods, park by the river and deserted beach) so I could drop my pants and get a few pictures of me in my diapers with an outdoor scenic background. Sometimes the pictures show me just sitting on a log or big rock by the water with my diaper visible through the leg openings of my shorts. I stress that the few times I've done that I made sure to go on a weekday to a deserted place when no one would be around and I was totally alone. I would have to say that the most daring place I was at in diapers was out in Lake Michigan with another straight DL friend who is also a Daily Diapers member . We took my boat out one summer day last year to fish for perch and once we anchored a little bit away from the other boats we took off our shorts and spent the day fishing in just our shirts and diapers. We were far enough away from others that they couldn't tell what we were wearing if they could even see us in the boat, but some boat could always have headed over by us and dropped their anchor! By the way, we caught about 100 Perch that day, keeping only 56 and throwing the rest back. I also learned that I need to wear some plastic pants over my disposable diaper when fishing all day! I had put on an Abriform X-plus about 4am and by noon it was getting pretty well worn and wet with all the movement I was doing, constantly getting up to put fish in the cooler and getting bait for the lines. I even had to borrow a diaper pin because a tape came off one side at the waist. By 3pm I started dropping a little padding out of my diaper so next time I'll bring a change of diapers and wear some plastic pants over my disposable to help it hold up better!

This is a true story.

I wore a diaper last year to a reunion at St Louie. I was getting bolder with wearing them out and decided to wear one on the plane so I wouldn't have to wait on line to pee on the plane. What a mistake.

I lost @ 19 pounds before this trip and didn't get a chance to go buy some cloths that fit me. I would tighten up my belt and go from there. OMG AIRPORT SECURITY? I hadn't flown since 911 and I didn't know about the new security at the airport. Take the change out of you pocket. Take your shoes off. Take your belt off and place it in the basket. I was doing really good until I got to the end of the x ray belt. Security is yelling, "Please pick up your belongings and move to the side please". I tried to take my shoes, change and belt all together and move. But when I stepped away I lost my grip on my pants and they fell to the floor.

Here is a grown man standing in from of everyone who just went thru security in a diaper and teaddy bear plastic pants. People started staring, laughing and pointing. I was so embarassed I couldn't move. I finally stumbled over to a table on the side shuffling my feet with my pants around my ankles.

I had tears in my eyes I was so embarrassed. I wanted to punch the security gaurds for making me remove my belt but then I thought about 911 and said better to be embarassed then blown up.

Baby Jay NY

I've worn outside plenty of times under clothes, even to work and school (years ago now for school). Most daring things I have done though is probably when I drove from my ex-mother-in-laws (where I was dogsitting) to my house to grab more diapers. It was at night so I just grabbed my keys and wallet, and drove in just a diaper. I have also let my dog out to do its business at night before bed wearing just a diaper, standing in the doorway

-Sky

I had tears in my eyes I was so embarrassed. I wanted to punch the security gaurds for making me remove my belt but then I thought about 911 and said better to be embarassed then blown up.

Baby Jay NY

No, the problem is that you shouldn't have to remove a belt to get on an airplane.

My most daring place is actually at home. No one knows here. I like to take diapered vacations to get out of the house and make the toilet off limits.

Daring wearing of a diaper?

1) Well it was quite recently. I had been flirting a bit with someone with whom I have been working quite closely with. She is on the West Coast and I am on the East. We are on a committee together and work for different concerns. We have known each other for years but lately daily communication has become a necessity. We chat quite a bit online including after hours. It was initially all work but it has strayed pretty wide and into the personal side. Sometimes the logistics of work travel and what to wear have come up. Playful comments about matching undies with clothes choices, colors etc. have come up.

When I travel and attend meetings I frequently try to shift the lifestyle a bit and wear diapers much more including at the meetings. People really do not notice stuff!!! So the second to last time I was in a meeting together I wore Depends or CVS Overnight Briefs just about the whole time. I used them for pee only and change quite frequently to insure there are no leaks or odors and with the two available options I had for diapers…they were one shot wonders anyway! The only exception was during a run after the meetings which was with her and a bunch of other folks. The general daring of doing the whole meeting (4 days) diapered was a charge in itself. Every time you let go and pee there is that slight niggling concern that when you get up from your chair or as you stand that something could go wrong and a leak show.

So one evening she was hanging out with me in my room while we enjoyed an evening glass of wine chilling from the meeting. I was diapered (normal routine is disposable diaper, pair of briefs over that and a pair of precautionary plastic pants over that). I have some chronic back issues that flare up and she is always suggesting some yoga poses to help. We went on that evening with her showing me the poses we have chatted about before. Well, plastic pants do not create a lot of tension on my t-shirt and eventually there is that gap of shirt to pants that one could foresee with moving and stretching poses. The activities were not planned and I was trying the stretches to learn them. Well if she wanted to look at my odd undies combo, they certainly popped out in some positions. I tucked my shirt in regularly to be polite but I was sure she noticed but was polite (though we are pretty upfront on most topics). She never seemed to tumble to the diaper. It was a serious charge for me being that close to being noticed and outed with someone who I work with and have friendship. I have no idea what I would have said at that point. In some later chats after the meeting I kind of hinted around and never got any inkling she had a clue I was diapered all week. No one knows I wear outside of my girl and a few exes. There is more that followed this initial daring almost exposure I will post soon.

i went to a strip club with a diaper on, and a friend bought me a lap dance. i didn't really know what i was going to do, but i have been in plenty of situations like that one. i just played it cool. she eventually started to get a little more friendly and touched my diaper. she immediately removed her hand and looked at me, and i probably had the funniest look on my face because she started laughing. it was really loud in there, so any talking was done very close to the ear at sort of a whisper. she put her hand back where it was and then asked me if i was wearing a diaper. she could see that i was pretty emberrassed, but i tried to play it off. i had already had a few drinks, so i tried to act cool and tell her i was wearing a diaper, like it was an every day thing. she told me that she thought it was cute and the dance ended shortly after. i wear diapers often out in public, but i never thought in a million years that anyone would ever find out. well, she sure did!!

I wear diapers once in a while, usually a couple times a month under my jeans or shorts out in public. The most anyone might notice is a little bit sticking out the waistband of my jeans in back if my t-shirt rides up. I've gone to medical supply stores diapered to buy diapers or plastic pants and I have told the salespeople that the products are for me because of incontinece if they ask about who they are for(even though I'm not incontinent). I have gone out to a few very secluded places where I was completely alone (woods, park by the river and deserted beach) so I could drop my pants and get a few pictures of me in my diapers with an outdoor scenic background. Sometimes the pictures show me just sitting on a log or big rock by the water with my diaper visible through the leg openings of my shorts. I stress that the few times I've done that I made sure to go on a weekday to a deserted place when no one would be around and I was totally alone. I would have to say that the most daring place I was at in diapers was out in Lake Michigan with another straight DL friend who is also a Daily Diapers member . We took my boat out one summer day last year to fish for perch and once we anchored a little bit away from the other boats we took off our shorts and spent the day fishing in just our shirts and diapers. We were far enough away from others that they couldn't tell what we were wearing if they could even see us in the boat, but some boat could always have headed over by us and dropped their anchor! By the way, we caught about 100 Perch that day, keeping only 56 and throwing the rest back. I also learned that I need to wear some plastic pants over my disposable diaper when fishing all day! I had put on an Abriform X-plus about 4am and by noon it was getting pretty well worn and wet with all the movement I was doing, constantly getting up to put fish in the cooler and getting bait for the lines. I even had to borrow a diaper pin because a tape came off one side at the waist. By 3pm I started dropping a little padding out of my diaper so next time I'll bring a change of diapers and wear some plastic pants over my disposable to help it hold up better!

Hey Ive done the same. I already told this story and nobody believed me. One day I drove over to NC Medical Supplies. I had on a depend and had some extra in my car. Before I left my car to go into the store I stacked like 3or4 diapers right on the dashbord for everyone to see. Then I went into the store and a lady asked me if i needed help i said do ya have any molicare superplus in medium. She went to the back and came out with a package.It was a large so she asked for my waistsize. I said 30 then she suggested some protective underwear. I said no and told her that othe people have told me the full briefs are alot better. She then told me she could order some for 75$ a case. I said well I havent really tried them out yet. She said ok well then ill give u some samples of some other products. She came out from the back room with 5 diapers in her hand. 3 first quality and the other 2 I dont remember. She handed them to me and i walked out of the store to my car with the 5 samples in plain sight in my hand. Next time I might call in and order that case of molicares. Then when i walk in to pick them up i will ask if they have a bathroom for customers so i could change. That would be fun.

anyone that doesn't believe that is just stupid. it's VERY easy to get samples from med supply stores hell they practically force some samples on me whenever i go in to buy molicares. putting some on your dashboard and also asking to use their bathroom is probably overkill though an incontinent wouldnt do any of that

Not sure about the "dash" diapers, but I routinely ask to use the Medical stores for their bathrooms to try out a product or change one of mine. I have inadvertently left a diaper out of the bag laying on the rear seat quite a few times. So yes a incontinent would do it to a extent. I wear Molicares (Dude, $75 is way too much) My medical store has since closed, but they knew of Molicares. They didn't carry them, so when I went in and asked I was told they would be to bulky for daily wear. She commented that I would never get away with wearing my jeans with them undetected. I turned around slightly and said really?, I got them on now. She said there was no way, I gave her a quick waistband shot. She said a quick "goodness, I was under the impression that they were to bulky, guess not". I just gave her a wink. I think she was alot more embarrassed than I. Just for the fact that I knew more about them than her. I ended up buying a three pack of cheap plastic pants. She asked if I wore Moli's why I needed those.. I told her "never hurts to be safe" She just laughed..things happen. :P

• 1 month later...

Hi all, well on the most daring place i have worn my diapers. I went to the post office. I was wearing a abria xplus diaper with a pair of jogging shorts over then and a jersey type shirt on which you can see thru. The line was vary long and i know the lady behind me heard my diaper crinkle when we would move forward and she was able to see it thru my shirt. i was a lil nervus but it was cool. i had a good time and wet my diaper twice while in line.

post-6705-1221490172_thumb.jpg

post-6705-1221490172_thumb.jpg

As a wear them all the time anyway the only thing is sometimes the akwardness off the situation.

One time springs to mind, the time I went and got my second tattoo. The place was always full of hard nosed large biker people sure you all know the type ;)

Anyway, I was in a right state the morning of the appointment and was not thinking clearly. If I had I would have put on some pull ups, and not left the house in a onesie and plastic pants under my clothes.

Well my time came to sit in the chair and was told to remove my shirt, after sitting down and before he even started he pulled at the top of the nappy and asked what it was for ;) A couple of months later ( well felt that way ) his partner just said not to be so rude and he knew what they where for :) He clearly was freaked out by the sight but the lady was very nice.

Thinking back on the situation I am surprised he was shocked. For two months he was modding the design a friend had drawn for me, of two teddy bears one of which was in a large nappy smoking, the other in a very frilly pink dress.

Thankfully most of the time I was in there I was passed out on the floor, yes I am that much of a sissy, 7 times in total with the colouring aswell.

Going back next month after 4 years to have some background work done, already nervous.

Wore my depends overnihts with a booster and Leakmaster plastic pants to a board of directors meeting last night for our condo association. Thought I'd need to use them with all the crap that gets discussed........Didn't. :lol::lol::rolleyes: