LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Party In Illinois

me and my husband are from illinois, we live in the country and are looking to have couples come and play in the fall. we are not swingers and are not interested in that sort of thing, we are just looking for other couples to come and have fun with us. the offer is extended to males and females, this is *not* a meat market for guys to prey on the girls!! everyone will be screened and invited by email and than we will pass all of the emails on to the others, no one is under any obligation to change or be changed by anyone else!!

Where about in Illinois? I am from the extreme north central part (Rockford area) I do not consider myself an AB but I am a true incon/DL. This sounds as if if it would be a nice time...at least to get together with new people! :D

curious about location also...Daddy and i are just north of the Quad Cities

North of the Quad Cities eh.. All alone here in Galesburg.

Where about in Illinois? I am from the extreme north central part (Rockford area) I do not consider myself an AB but I am a true incon/DL. This sounds as if if it would be a nice time...at least to get together with new people! :D

we are about an hour from stluois .........wed like to know more about you and keep in ytoouch all are wlecome as long as they knoow and agree on the rules

My partner and I are from Naperville, living in San Francisco now, but will be back sometime in the fall to visit family, what time of the fall are you thinking of?

My partner and I are from Naperville, living in San Francisco now, but will be back sometime in the fall to visit family, what time of the fall are you thinking of?

when the heat dfies down and the fall harvest is over.. the crops got in late so we will know closer to time but if i had to make a guess prolly august when the leaves are starting to turn and every thing is pretty

when the heat dfies down and the fall harvest is over.. the crops got in late so we will know closer to time but if i had to make a guess prolly august when the leaves are starting to turn and every thing is pretty

Leaves turning in August?? :o

I'm in Elgin, IL. Which is a suburb of Chicago, but every couple weeks, my friend and I will go to Rockford to the Monical's Pizza there. I don't personally have a car...but maybe by circumstance, we could run into each other.

I am in the Quad Cities and this sounds like a fun time and a nice place to meet others. Feel free to contact me and chat and get to know me.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

Also from Rockford here for what its worth. But I am all AB, and alot younger.

Actually I'm from Belvidere but more people have heard of Rockford. Happy to see the stateline area making a showing here!!!

I'm in Elgin, IL. Which is a suburb of Chicago, but every couple weeks, my friend and I will go to Rockford to the Monical's Pizza there. I don't personally have a car...but maybe by circumstance, we could run into each other.

Not far away at all! Easy 30 minute drive

me and my husband are from illinois, we live in the country and are looking to have couples come and play in the fall. we are not swingers and are not interested in that sort of thing, we are just looking for other couples to come and have fun with us. the offer is extended to males and females, this is *not* a meat market for guys to prey on the girls!! everyone will be screened and invited by email and than we will pass all of the emails on to the others, no one is under any obligation to change or be changed by anyone else!!

I'm moving to IL in January to be with my Mommy. :) We're about 2 hours from St Louis.. It'd be supper nice if all us AB/DL's could get together a few times during the year!

I won't be there this fall. But if you have anymore get togethers I'd love to go! :D

curious about location also...Daddy and i are just north of the Quad Cities

all are welcome here but iwant eveyone to know i have a freind who cant do forhimself and i think alot of him and hes welcome here any time hope fully every oje will get to meet him ..he is with out a doubt a great guy that every one ought to knowhe lives in gales burg and if you get the chance to stop and see him ..you ought to hes a point of light that we all need to see

all are welcome here but iwant eveyone to know i have a freind who cant do forhimself and i think alot of him and hes welcome here any time hope fully every oje will get to meet him ..he is with out a doubt a great guy that every one ought to knowhe lives in gales burg and if you get the chance to stop and see him ..you ought to hes a point of light that we all need to see

lol.....i know exactly who you are talking about.......

• 2 weeks later...