LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

World Of Warcraft Players - Join The Dl Guild!

have been lookin to get into this guild for about 2 days lol, i am always on early in the morning because thats when u will see me the most i have a main ally toon on a diff server

anyway lookin to get into this guild and have fun

ttyl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have been lookin to get into this guild for about 2 days lol, i am always on early in the morning because thats when u will see me the most i have a main ally toon on a diff server

anyway lookin to get into this guild and have fun

ttyl

add the name daywe to your friends list as a rul i am on early am and mid affteer non then in the evening

if you want you can also create a toon misha horde and add name stresswet or wetlord to friends if you can not find me on sentnials

35 members and growing!

If there is someone who would like to play but can't afford it, I have an old account with two months playtime available on it they can have. After two months you'd need to buy a time card or add a payment method to keep playing.

as silly as it sounds i will pay for some one to sign up for 3 months just so i can get credit for you gong on line so i can get a new ride but you need to contact me first so i can give you the information the zebra rides look neat and i think my undead mage needs one to ride

daywe

as silly as it sounds i will pay for some one to sign up for 3 months just so i can get credit for you gong on line so i can get a new ride but you need to contact me first so i can give you the information the zebra rides look neat and i think my undead mage needs one to ride

daywe

I did that for a friend this morning :) Gave him my extra WoW copy and a 2 month time card to activate. Got the mount, but need to get my new DL toon to 60 to ride (53 right now)

Well, this sounds cool, but I've never played WoW... The whole "pay for the box at the store, then pay every month just to play" method doesn't sit well with me (and my accounting background).

I play other RPGs like Guild Wars (which is free to play after you pay for the box) and a game called Dungeon Runners which is like the old Diablo turned into an MMO (visit Dungeon Runners for more info) which is free to download and play, but also has a monthly membership of only $5 a month to get access to some extra stuff that non-members can't use. BTW, these are both done by the same company, NCSoft, and both have a feature that I like: privately-spawned maps for you (and your party if you are grouped) so you don't have kill and loot stealers like in a free-for-all type game (like Conquer 2.0, EverQuest, etc).

Well, this sounds cool, but I've never played WoW... The whole "pay for the box at the store, then pay every month just to play" method doesn't sit well with me (and my accounting background).

I play other RPGs like Guild Wars (which is free to play after you pay for the box) and a game called Dungeon Runners which is like the old Diablo turned into an MMO (visit Dungeon Runners for more info) which is free to download and play, but also has a monthly membership of only $5 a month to get access to some extra stuff that non-members can't use. BTW, these are both done by the same company, NCSoft, and both have a feature that I like: privately-spawned maps for you (and your party if you are grouped) so you don't have kill and loot stealers like in a free-for-all type game (like Conquer 2.0, EverQuest, etc).

Can't say I completely disagree with you....this was one of my big problems with WoW and City of Heroes. But I thought about something, and it was sorta mirrored by today's Penny Arcade comic. They're asking for $15 a month to maintain a high level of server integrity, staff to assist players as needed, net securtiy etc etc etc (which doesnt come cheap). How much do you spend a month on Coke? Or renting/watching movies? Or eating out? Or Potato Chips? Or silly T-shirts you may wear once in a blue moon? I realized I spend WAY more than $15 a month on stuff that is way less enjoyable (comparatively) than playing with friends in a pretty cool game. My brother finally got me into playing this week, and I'm having a blast.

Probably be making my way to Sentinels here soon ;)

Can't say I completely disagree with you....this was one of my big problems with WoW and City of Heroes. But I thought about something, and it was sorta mirrored by today's Penny Arcade comic. They're asking for $15 a month to maintain a high level of server integrity, staff to assist players as needed, net securtiy etc etc etc (which doesnt come cheap). How much do you spend a month on Coke? Or renting/watching movies? Or eating out? Or Potato Chips? Or silly T-shirts you may wear once in a blue moon? I realized I spend WAY more than $15 a month on stuff that is way less enjoyable (comparatively) than playing with friends in a pretty cool game. My brother finally got me into playing this week, and I'm having a blast.

Probably be making my way to Sentinels here soon ;)

Well, I can see your point, but I also have another reason for not joining a "pay to play" game... My wife controls our checking account with an iron first, and doesn't agree with games having price tags of $30, 40, 50, etc or paying a monthly fee for a "time wasting" game (cuz in her mind you don't gain anything from it, and she doesn't believe that multi-player computer games are a true form of "social interaction" the way face-to-face board and card games are). (She also doesn't like my diaper interest...)

I consider it a savings... can't tell you how many games I DON'T buy because the ever-growing and changing Wow keeps me playing it. $15 a month is fair for a couple hours a day entertainment :)

I consider it a savings... can't tell you how many games I DON'T buy because the ever-growing and changing Wow keeps me playing it. $15 a month is fair for a couple hours a day entertainment :)

You try explaining that to my wife... :P

She's not a gamer unless it is cards or a board game on our kitchen table or the games on Pogo.com (just cuz they have the possibility of winning a cash jackpot).

She even gives me a hard time about my single-player RPGs for Nintendo GameCube and Wii, and for the old PlayStation 1. She says I'm anti-social cuz I spend so much time on my computer instead of being with other people face-to-face.

Edit 2:00pm eastern, 8/11/08: Gee, no responses in 2 days... I hope I didn't kill this thread.

40 Members!

Note on Names: We prefer you create toons with discreet names so we can play without bother from non guildies. ABDL talk is welcome within GChat as is Role Play.

Yeah, no offense to those who want to do that, but after seeing some of the names I chose not to follow through with joining. I don't mind grouping or guilding with any of you, but prefer it be done on a level that doesn't base itself around this website or lifestyle.

Ok Check it out!! I GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!!!! YAY!!!! Anyway it will run WoW...which I now have a 10 day free trial. My nephew plays too, so I'm gonna spend most of my time between Sentinel (sp?) and his server. But I got a character on Sentinel. His name is AByzzmal. I will email ya DailyDi when I finish patching. I'm super excited. But have never played and am BRAND new today. But I've played other online games so I'll catch on pretty quick. I'm played Ultima ONline, Anarchy Online and Starwars Galaxies for a bit too. Looking forward to it all!

• 2 weeks later...

55 Players and still growing! Come join us!

My toon is now level 66 B)

will be back soon moved to get help leveling my mage now level 52 as soon as 30 days is up wil move in back to that server also have a level 6 preist there no called soggypriest

60+ Members, get in here you babies!

I used to play WoW, this is the 3rd(?) time I've quit though and I don't see myself going back unfortunitly. 4 years later and about 60 epics ranging from AQ-40 (pretbc) to TK (post) and frankly I am done. The game started to get to me after awhile with the appeasing by blizzard going on but mostly it was just the community. People treated eachother like crap and I became sickened by how shitty people were acting, if you tried half of that stuff in life you would get your ass beat. Maybe in another 2-3 years I might try it again if you guys are around still just to see if things have changed at all, but otherwise I have no plans to retry the game even though I wish there had been an AB/DL guild when I did play! That would have been awsome.

Here is a bit of candy for you lol, I couldn't believe I got hit by this much nature damage from a boss that WAS NOT C'Thun! LOL

I wish you guys the best in there!

rofllawl1shot.jpg

I am also leaving WoW, and have pondered what to do with my old toons.... was thinking of donating them to anyone who wants in your diaper guild. I don't know - was just a thought. Not real sure on the etiquette of getting rid of toons - but seems a shame to delete them. I think I just would want the recipient to cover the $25 transfer fee.