LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abkingdom Issue

Hey everyone I recently recovered my computer (damn viruses) and since then can't look at the pictures on ABKingdom. Right after I sign in I get the page..

Browser cookie problem

Impossible de stocker un cookie dans votre navigateur

Un cookie est un petit morceau de texte stocké dans votre navigateur. Il est nécessaire et sans lui vous ne pouvez pas vous faire reconnaître par les différentes parties du site. Vérifiez les points suivants pour corriger le problème :

Vérifiez que votre navigateur accepte les cookies

L'option "Accepter les cookies" est peut-être désactivée dans votre navigateur, vérifiez votre configuration et consultez éventuellement la documentation fournie pour savoir comment procéder.

Vérifiez qu'un logiciel de sécurité ne bloque pas les cookies

Si vous utilisez un logiciel de Firewall, il est possible que les cookies soient automatiquement rejetés par mesure de sécurité. Vérifiez la configuration du Firewall ou bien désactivez-le.

Vérifiez l'heure et la date de votre ordinateur

Vérifiez que la date et l'heure de votre ordinateur sont correctes et modifiez-les si nécessaire.

Si vous utilisez un Proxy

Si votre navigateur est configuré pour utiliser un Proxy, il est possible que ce dernier transfère mal les cookies. Essayez de vous connecter au site sans passer par un Proxy.

Si le problème persiste

Sachez que la majorité des utilisateurs s'identifient sans aucun problème. Il y a donc de fortes chances que le problème soit lié à la configuration de votre navigateur ou d'un autre logiciel. Si le problème persiste, vérifiez bien les points énoncés plus haut, mettez éventuellement à jour votre navigateur et en dernier recours réessayez avec un autre.

Since I can't read it it makes it a little tough to fix, maybe anyone had a similar problem and could help??

HuggieBaby

HuggieBaby

Try this and next time go to http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt for a traslation. Not always dead on but close enough to figure it out. Looks like you have cookies set to no.

Loveable_guy

"Impossible to store a cookie in your navigator A cookie is a small piece of text stored in your navigator. It is necessary and without him you cannot make you recognize by the various parts of the site. Check the following points to correct the problem: Check that your navigator accepts the cookies L' option " To accept the cookies" is perhaps decontaminated in your navigator, check your configuration and consult possibly the furnished documents to know how to proceed. Check qu' a security software does not block the cookies If you use a software of Firewall, it is possible that the cookies are automatically rejected by security measure. Check the configuration of Firewall or decontaminate it. Check l' hour and the date of your computer Check that the date and l' hour of your computer are correct and modify them if necessary. If you use Proxy If your navigator is configured to use Proxy, it is possible that this last transfers the cookies badly. Try to connect you to the site without passing by Proxy. If the problem persists Will know that the majority of the users s' identify without any problem. There are thus strong chances that the problem is related to the configuration of your navigator or d' another software. If the problem persists, check the points stated well higher, put possibly up to date your navigator and as a last resort réessayez with another. "

Problem is VERY simple to fix. Get to your browser preferences, and look around until you find your "cookies" settings, which is probably sub-located in the security tab. Set your cookies to allow cookies from all websites (or whatever it says) and that should do the trick.

Try a system restore to back to when you last knew it would work..such as a week back or something such as that. This only works if you don't put newer programs or files on your system every other day. If so back those up on a external source.

Translation:

Hey everyone I recently recovered my computer (damn viruses) and since then can't look at the pictures on ABKingdom. Right after I sign in I get the page..

Browser cookie problem

Impossible de stocker un cookie dans votre navigateur

Un cookie est un petit morceau de texte stocké dans votre navigateur. Il est nécessaire et sans lui vous ne pouvez pas vous faire reconnaître par les différentes parties du site. Vérifiez les points suivants pour corriger le problème :

[impossible to place a cookie in your browser.

A cookie is a little bit of text stored by your browser. It is necessary and without it you cannot be recognized by the site. Verify the points below to correct the problem:

]

Vérifiez que votre navigateur accepte les cookies

L'option "Accepter les cookies" est peut-être désactivée dans votre navigateur, vérifiez votre configuration et consultez éventuellement la documentation fournie pour savoir comment procéder.

[Verify that your browser accepts the cookies.

The option "Accept the cookies" is perhaps de-activated in your browser, verify your configuration and perhaps check the documentation furnished with it to see how to do this.

]

Vérifiez qu'un logiciel de sécurité ne bloque pas les cookies

Si vous utilisez un logiciel de Firewall, il est possible que les cookies soient automatiquement rejetés par mesure de sécurité. Vérifiez la configuration du Firewall ou bien désactivez-le.

[Verify that a security program isn't blocking the cookies.

If you use a Firewall program, it is possible that cookies are automatically rejected as a security measure. Verify the configuration of your firewall or completely de-activate it

] { Dill Pickle says don't do this last -- the firewall is there for a purpose, so just set it up to accept cookies, at least from ABkingdom }

Vérifiez l'heure et la date de votre ordinateur

Vérifiez que la date et l'heure de votre ordinateur sont correctes et modifiez-les si nécessaire.

[Verify the hour and the date on your computer.

Verify that the date and the hour on your computer are correct and modify them if necessary

]

Si vous utilisez un Proxy

Si votre navigateur est configuré pour utiliser un Proxy, il est possible que ce dernier transfère mal les cookies. Essayez de vous connecter au site sans passer par un Proxy.

[if you utilize a Proxy

If your browser is configured to use a Proxy, it is possible that the Proxy is transferring the cookies badly.

Try to connect to the site without passing through a proxy

]

Si le problème persiste

Sachez que la majorité des utilisateurs s'identifient sans aucun problème. Il y a donc de fortes chances que le problème soit lié à la configuration de votre navigateur ou d'un autre logiciel. Si le problème persiste, vérifiez bien les points énoncés plus haut, mettez éventuellement à jour votre navigateur et en dernier recours réessayez avec un autre.

[if the problem persists

See if the majoryity of users can log in without any promblems. There is then a strong chance that the problem lies in the configuration of your browser or another program. If the problem persists, double-check the points above, then try bringing your computer up to date, and as a last recourse, try another browser.

]

Since I can't read it it makes it a little tough to fix, maybe anyone had a similar problem and could help??

HuggieBaby

Hope this full translation helps. It's not from Babelfish, I just wrote it.

Glad the problem was solved.

Re. Cookies. Lots of sites won't work unless you allow cookies. To keep from cluttering up my computer and whatever neferious things cookies do I allow them (as above) but further setup my Firefox to delete the cookies at the end of a session. There are lots of aftermarket utilities that delete cookies and history and address bar trails but Netscape (my previous browser) and Firefox have that feature in their software.