LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Play Wow?

I have recently used my bank toon to form a new AB/DL only social guild. I wanted a place where every one like us had a safe and comfortable place to not only play WoW (World of Warcraft) but could be ourselves. I know I can’t be the only DL that loves to play WoW. Any ways if you would like to join “Destined Legacy

I'm a WoW player too. I've got a warrior tank, mage and now I'm playing around and leveling a Pally ;-) I'm very excited about the new patch today 2.4.3 allowing level 30 mounts woo hoo!

InD

NERD ROLLCALL!

No, I have a life, thanks.

Thats pretty uncalled for isnt it? Sure, some people who play it do get too involved and forget that there is a real life outside of it, but not everyone. Its really no need to say things like that to people just for playing a certain game. That means you dont have a life because you have something you like to do?

misha horde

stresswet 70 cow hunter

wetlord 70 BE priest

wetdragon 70 cow druid feral

nightwe 70 undead warrior

have found a few others that also wear diapers or like to play in them

come in handy on kara and other long term runs

I play on a free private server. Have always thought about getting people to join since there are rewards for referalls and its a really fun server. Not 40x xp and huge drop rate pretty close to blizz. But since its a smallish community I didn't want people to come on after I invited them and start talking about being invited from dd. I've got a NE hunter (I picked it before I knew EVERYONE had one) and I'm currently leveling a Dranei Shaman.

I made a new toon and joined the DL guild on Sentinals... would be cool if we got a big diaper group together to play and chat

how big is the sever are there lots of people on it

what side

NERD ROLLCALL!

No, I have a life, thanks.

please state what a life means

me let see rescue recovery diver

race WE ROCK

ride extream trails in both 4x4 class and 4x4 quad

oh yes also race a sand drag rail

first repsonder

what else would you like

to me life is more then worried about whee my next drink is or who is going to get it for me

also ride street bikes and collect old race cars

but at last sad but true i also wear diapers for real and run a company

Well I wish I could play but my computer is actually too crappy...lol. Its the oldest computer in the universe and its ran with gerbils as a processor. BUT...when I get a new computer I will most certainly hook up with all of you on that server!!! But until then have fun!

I would switch over but my guild is in Black Temple and Hyjal. I'm tryin to get my Shammy geared up to get in on that, so I can't transfer, I might set up an alt, but it most likely wont get levled cause i just wont have the time.

in you now have a new toon ORC mage "daywet"

as soon as i get my other account back after being hacked last week when over 500 accounts got it on wow for a bug in there forums area will move night we over to provide assistance to others leveling

my 70 priest just got his drake ride this week now working on a ride from the mag'tar need 4000 more points for that

then out to blade mountians on the days stuff there when not in Kara or other incidents as a raid priest

rick

I have recently used my bank toon to form a new AB/DL only social guild. I wanted a place where every one like us had a safe and comfortable place to not only play WoW (World of Warcraft) but could be ourselves. I know I can’t be the only DL that loves to play WoW. Any ways if you would like to join “Destined Legacy