LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food, Who Likes It?

I have lots of the puddings, HIPP do really nice ones, and the little Heinz tins are good. My Daddy warms them up and feeds them to me.

I actually tried a savoury one for the first time today, it was HIPP Ragatoni Napoli? I think. It wasnt too bad, just kinda mushy and tasted a bit like spaghetti hoops! I wouldnt say I would eat those as often, I think I will stick to adult food for first, and baby jars for pudding :)

Ewie. Out of the hundreds of different things i could potentially do during ageplay, baby food is the only thing i cant stand. First off, i hate all fruits and vegetables. I just do. Having them mashed just makes it worse. I dont even like the desserts. I just dont like baby food at all, Mommy usually feeds me big kid food after she cuts it up. Although, my immense dislike makes baby food a perfect punishment for Mommy... worse than enemas. Yeah, it's that bad.

-Sophie

I like some baby foods. Homemade baby food is the best (big kid food cooked and mashed) because it has taste and texture that some jarred things don't have.

Sometimes, mixing baby foods (for instance, baby cereal) with lumpier mushed big kid food (like homemade chunky apple sauce) is really yummy too.

~ moogle

I've tried a variety of baby foods and never liked any of them. Although, I do enjoy toddler foods along the lines of applesauce, animal crackers, graham crackers, etc. And apple juice or chocolate milk in a baby bottle make a nice drink alongside them :-)

--Lex

Baby food? In my adult life I have never tasted it, and can`t say it seems that inviting. But hey, if I ever meet a proper mommy one day, and she decides that I will have to eat it, who am I to protest? :D For the time being though, I will stick solely to adult nutrition.

• 2 weeks later...

All i eat is baby food. I really like the fruits the best. Lot of time mommy and daddy just puree the regular food for me and feed it too me.

I must confess, i've always wondered about an all-baby food diet. is it adequate nutrtition, what's it do at the other end, whether you'd ever get a craving for something more grown up.

Still, it sounds like fun.

I must confess, i've always wondered about an all-baby food diet. is it adequate nutrtition, what's it do at the other end, whether you'd ever get a craving for something more grown up.

Still, it sounds like fun.

I really don't think it harms me much as all because I have been doing this for several years and most of the time Mommy & Daddy just puree what they are eating and feed it to me. I used to only drink Sililac Formula to, but now am drinking regular milk in my ba ba.

I really don't think it harms me much as all because I have been doing this for several years and most of the time Mommy & Daddy just puree what they are eating and feed it to me. I used to only drink Sililac Formula to, but now am drinking regular milk in my ba ba.

sounds sensible, thanks for sharing! i'm only lucky to get the odd jar of pears.

Guest Mandi Danielle

I don't mind banana, but that's it. When you get into the Gerber (iirc) Graduates, they are pretty good too. When it's not so much baby food, but toddler food.

I've learned that it's the baby foods with egg yolks in it that just makes them nasty. YUCK!! <_<

The only baby foods i like are the fruits ones. Sometimes ill mix it in with regular oatmeal to give it flavor. but then again i usually just use yogurt for that.