LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Drinks Make You Pee The Most?

turtlepins

I never understood the idea of a certain drink making you have to go potty more than others... until yesterday.

I ended up going to the movies with Mommy and downed like two 44oz. of Mountain Dew. Oh my. I had to go to the bathroom every like 20 minutes. I told her next time we go to the movies i better be in a diaper (we had none left) because it really sucks when you gotta miss part of the movie, and i will down a cup of Moutain Dew every chance I get.

-Sophie

what I drink is diet cola and lots of it, I go thru at least a 2 liter bottel, and sometimes almost 2 a day.

And this cola I drink is suppose to have no caffiene, no salt, it more or less flavored carbonated water, I take some meds that gives me dry mouth so I always have some liquid near by, and most of the time while I'm drinking I'm leaking into my diaper.

the worse part for me is when I take off my diaper, I have to keep running to the bathroom, every so often, so i stay diapered most of the time.

Here's what works great for me.

I drank a couple of cans of diet soda, then about thirty minutes later I had a glass of water, then I had a glass of water every 5-10 minutes for the next 30 minutes. Now I'm like a broken faucet, just a constant need to pee, I just had to put a second diaper on over my first because it filled up so fast.

I looked into it a bit more, and apparently caffiene makes you need to go potty a lot quicker. That's why so many people have said Mountain Dew and Coffee and stuff. Also energy drinks would work.

But perhaps i'm wrong.

-Sophie

any thing with caffiene dose it for me

a few thing with out caffiene that get me is

Sprite and other sodas like it

creamsoda

applejuce

cranberry juce

lemonade wich i find with time makes lots of lomeonade in my diapie

was at a freind and thats all thay had to drink was lemonade with sweet and low omg :o later on i had a problem

so diet stuff + me = me with runs

i haddle rum and vodka well but beer gets me german stile beer dose it the most i cant drink light beers i get the hicup if i have light beer and every time i hicup out gos the beer ick

hope i did not sound silly

doorset