LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Drinks Make You Pee The Most?

turtlepins

I have two favorite drinks that seem to fill my bladder (I'm bladder incontinent and a heavy wetter). Although I never know when I'm going to pee, I can feel the warm liquid spreading between my legs. That's a nice feeling and I like when it lasts a long time. Recently I discovered rum and coke. Very delicious. Makes me tipsy too, and that's fun in diapers. Apple juice and rum in a bottle affects me the same way. I know I'm not supposed to drink alcohol when I take desyrel . . . but . . . naughty naughty I do sometimes and the combination is a pleasant relaxant. I get so relaxed I sometimes wake up with soaked and messy diapers.

Mommy cheats outrageously and gives me bottles with rum and cranberry/apple juice. I can't taste the rum with that but it sure makes me a happy baby!

What drinks make you pee? Wade in (oh pun the door!) and tell me.

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Have to say these days coke and apple juice (not together) are good ones for making me go...

But I do remember from my drinking days... i couldn't drink half a pint without needing to go.. how embarrassing!!

And i agree.. rum and coke.. is my favourite.. and makes me nicely tipsy and makes me need to go... i'll have to give rum and apple juice in a bottle a go one day! :D

Giggles

Lucy

Iced tea, beer, white russians ( out of a ba-ba, of course ). Most teas and coffees act as diurectics as do alcoholic beverages. Adding a normal dose of Benadryl before you go to bed usually ensures a sound sleep and a wet diaper when you wake. Even if you change into a dry one before going beddie-bye. Works for me. But then, I've been at this awhile.

Cuddles

--heidilynn ;)

• 2 weeks later...

a 2 liter bottle of diet mountain dew, while i play call of duty 4, and wear my diaper of course, but i pee constantly every30 minutes for about 2 and a half hours.

• 3 weeks later...