LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers+ Support Groups

DailyDiapers is currently considering offering private support groups in the following categories:

AB/DL Survivors of Abuse

AB/DL's Living with Medical Incontinence

AB/DL Religious Issues

These groups would be password-protected members-only groups not visible to non-members and not searchable through search engines. If you think you would be interested in one or more of these groups please email dailydi@dailydiapers.com and let us know! Also, If you are interested in leading one of these groups, or have an idea for another support group, email us those thoughts as well.

Thanks!

I think that's a terrific idea! But I feel left out ... can we have a support group for people who just can't find the brand of diapers they're desperately looking for? :P

Seriously though ... support groups would probably be a great resource for some of the members, as evidenced by some of the more recent posts. As usual, you are doing an excellent job Di.

What about a support group for diaper users (ab, dl, incontinent, etc) who have lost one or both parents in one way or another, especially during childhood?

I don't really know for sure, but I would think there might be a lot of us out there with some similar experience disrupting our childhoods, other than abuse (and I don't mean to minimize the impact of abuse on anybody's lives, I know many survivors).

I'm tired right now, so hopefully my coherence isn't slipping away too much.

I'm suggesting this in the open, with the idea that it might be something others haven't thought of saying, or were afraid to bring up.

-LightFolf

Ya I lost my Mother when I was 12, it's not really all that young, but I do see it as childhood and it was interupted by real life problems and responsibilities. Personally, I would like to see a group like this myself.

As for the other groups, I hope they aren't something you pay for. When someone needs help in their life paying for it will push them back, leaving their problems in the dark.

Guest Guest_jailbird368_*

what about a support group for people how like diapers but are having trouble converting over into them full time because of the socail sigistam assocated

It is regretful that so many have had tragedies in their lives. There are so many areas where groups could be composed, and then the people get spead out so much to possible loose contact with others in this group. We should not loose site of our compasion for them and try to help when we can. There are so many others needing help for so many other reasons, especially with the natural disasters our world has faced thus far this year. As one of my cousins tells me when I tell him of what problems are occuring in my life at the time, "remember when things were worse, then think how good you have it now, or think of others who have it so much worse." Enough philosophising for now. Need to move on. :)

I'm not entirely sure what all you're saying, but part of moving on is talking about things, at least for some of us. Some of us just automatically move on, don't talk about our problems, don't think about our problems, simply just move to the next thing. Others of us need to talk about it, and sometimes need a hand getting through them.

Sometimes I need a hand pulling through my stuff, but getting through it allows me to help others. Also, I find that helping others out helps me with my own problems.

Now it is quite true that many of us can get stuck in our own problems and forget about the problems of those around us, but at the same time, we can virtually always find somebody else worse off than us, or with more immediate need, so if we always think about those others, when do we help ourselves (thus making us better able to help others)?

It's a difficult balance to find, and I think it's different for each person, depending on what's going on in their life and the world around them. While it's true that the loss of a parent is bigger than the loss of a pet, if the loss of a pet is the biggest loss someone has felt in their life, they also have not felt anything worse to compare it to, and they are no less deserving of sympathy. Again, there is a matter of balance. The worst thing someone has experienced is as bad to them as the worst thing you have experienced is to you. But there are also times when we need to consider the flip side, and give someone else's problems more weight than our own. I know the feeling from the other end, as I've tried to make allowances for relatives who won't return my letters or phone calls, when I'm worse off than them, and all I want is contact, not money or solace or refuge. I don't think anybody can tell us what balance is right, though. I think we all have to find that for ourselves.

At the moment, I'm looking into a way that I can give some time to helping with the disaster relief efforts. A good friend of mine is going down to New Orleans tomorrow to help...he's a bus driver, and going there with no lodgings expected, and not really expecting to get paid, either.

DailyDiapers is currently considering offering private support groups in the following categories:

AB/DL Survivors of Abuse

AB/DL Religious Issues

These groups would be password-protected members-only groups not visible to non-members and not searchable through search engines. If you think you would be interested in one or more of these groups please email dailydi@dailydiapers.com and let us know! Also, If you are interested in leading one of these groups, or have an idea for another support group, email us those thoughts as well.

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have written to you before about the survivors of abuse support group, I think it's wonderful that you are looking to start one. I would like to say that I want to offer any assistance that I can, and if the others wouldn't mind it I would be happy to lead discussions or help out in any way that would be of service to you or the others in the group.

Guest giggles1947

:fish_h4h:

AB/DL Survivors of Abuse

AB/DL Religious Issues

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 7 months later...

Count me in for the one on surviving abuse.

Also, if you need a Mod for the religious one, you can put me down for Wiccan/Pagan!

This going to become a reality?

AB/DL Survivors of Abuse

AB/DL Religious Issues

Thanks!

I'd like to see incontinence and religious