LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers

I have never really thought about the time and money I have spent buying diapers until I recently moved and had a closet to put them in. While I was putting them away in the order I wanted them to be put in, I was thinking to myself, (while trying to hold back my excitement that diapers give me) am I obsessed with buying diapers? I have some diapers that are a very good quality European diaper that has been in a box waiting to be worn for at least 2 years. I guess I kind of treat my diapers like some treat their clothing, you really like them at first then they kind of wear off. I have probably spent thousands of dollars in a single year on diapers, granted when I have to wear (medical reasons) I wear 24/7 for a week to a month at a time, so I have to have a few on hand. I don’t really like the sitting in a soaked diaper feeling much at all. Back to putting my diapers away after moving and getting really excited like a kid in a candy store. I thought I would count and see how many diapers I really have ... 800… 1000… 1300… 1500… 1753. To some that is probably not very many, but my guess for the average diaper wearer that would be a lot. For the past couple of days I have reflected on this and figured out that the enjoyment is when I get home and see a package sitting on the front door knowing that there are diapers in that box. For me it’s better than any Christmas gift (unless it was diapers, which would never happen) and I would even go as far to say even better than wearing them. Nothing is more of an excitement for me than to pick up an unopened bag of diapers with a handle that is tightly packaged. Then the best part…open the bag on the perforated lines and pull out the first diaper that is tightly package, while it’s making a crinkle noise. That’s why I keep buying diapers, I will never run out of diapers and frankly I will never wear half of the diapers I have. Maybe I should have a huge diaper party in Seattle, that would be fun.

I don't have that many diapers right now, but I do know that as I cruise diapers sellers, I have never seen a new type of diaper I haven't wanted to try, and I usually do. Don't see anything wrong with that, but I do end up with a lot of diapers over the years many of which I may only wear once.

More is better!?!

1753! No offence but you could open up your own diaper service with what you've got! Obsessed? Maybe, but so what? If you can afford them, have a place to put them, enjoy them and use them, who cares how many diapers you have! I would give odds that you won't run out of diapers if the need for a change arises!

I'm not ragging on you, but why would you want so many diapers, I buy one or two packs at a time, thats 36 diapers or so, now that gives me plenty enough time to buy diapers again when i need them.

But to each his own, I buy cars, but at least I can use them for a little while and sell them unlike the diaper you need to throw away.

Guest Newph

You should stop buying and start using if you ask me. :P

But to each his own. Some of us collect stamps, you collect diapers. It's all good.

-Newph

I dont see any problem with having too many. As long as you can afford them and arent running out of room to store them.

I know what you mean about having a lot though. Untill recently, I would go searching for diapers pretty much every day at the local thrift stores. It would would be exctiting to see what they might have put out from the previous day or so. I have found quite a few good bargins. My best find so far is 4 bags of vintage Attends :D . I built up quite a collection, but as I have stated in previous post, I am now in the process of moving and cant take them all with me. I have gone into the use up as many as I can before I move mode.

Wow, I only buy a case at a time. Although, I do wish I could dedicate my closet to diapers. That would be awesome. I do already have a drawer for my nappies that is full of suffers and stuff. :) But no where near the amount you have my friend. Kudos.

~Brian

i see where you are coming from. Every time i go to town i look for yard sale that might have diapers or where ever that might have sales. i have a closet in my upstairs full of different diapers. i am a collector every time i get a new type of diaper i save two out and put them in a zip lock back and a paper in there telling me what they are. my wife keeps asking don't i have to many and i keep saying no. for me i just keep a few in the bed room so she for gets about all the others up stairs out of site out of mind.