LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What To Do?

I have been a fan of diapers all my life, but I dont want to like them. I have decided that it is something I just have to live with. Can anyone give me some advice on how to wear diapers, but not feel bad? Like feel at peace and normal while wearing diapers.

well you have to give up feeling guilt. Guilt is toxic, as in it's not a good emotion to hang on to unless you've done something really bad that you need to make amends for.

Wearing diapers doesn't hurt anybody else, so accept yourself for who you are, you'll be happier in the long run. ;)

Isaac,

Please believe me when I say that the vast majority of us here have been in the exact shoes you are in now. Maybe not the "not wanting" to like diapers part, but we have all struggled with our interest in diapers. Theres a couple of things to keep in mind here. First, nearly everyone on the planet has some kind of fetish or kink, even if they don't admit it to themselves. Whether its a control fantasy or linked to some object (like whipped cream and cherries) it exists. Our is labeled as abnormal because of lingering Victorian sentiments against sex for one and bodily excretory activities (i.e. burping, farting, peeing, pooping, sweating, etc.). If you wear diapers, many people still thing, something must be wrong with you mentally or physically. Its ironic that people who mutilate themselves are more understood than people who choose to wear diapers.

Second, be comfortable in the skin you are in. If you like to wear diapers, wear diapers! It doesnt mean that you have to wear them 24/7 (although many of us choose to as our underwear choice). Thats the beauty of life. There is a spectrum of things. Wear them once in awhile, wear them at night, wear them on the weekends.....how you do it is up to you.

Third, just because you wear diapers doesnt mean you have to come out and tell everyone about it. If someone finds out and asks, tell them, although I would recommend telling the truth. Most folks will be pretty accepting. Just think of it as anything else you do in the bedroom.

What I'm trying to say is (as Vic said before me) don't put yourself through unneeded guilt. You are who you are, and you like what you like. As far as a relaxing method, wearing diapers is infinitely safer, and much less damaging to your health then pretty much anything else. It cant kill you like drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes can. It may wierd some of your friends out, but in this day and age, you might be surprised. Good luck to ya man!

first of all thank you two for responding, it means a lot to me. Secondly I have another issue that I need some help with. I know I need to get rid of guilt, not feel bad about wearing diapers. The problem is I dont know how to get rid of the guilt. I just always feel like wearing diapers is sick (I know it certainly isn't), I feel like I'm a monster for finding pleasure in such a thing as diapers. I love diapers, I just dont know how to accept that. Any advice for helping me come to terms with myself, get rid of the guilt? I just need a method to destroy this awful guilt.

first of all thank you two for responding, it means a lot to me. Secondly I have another issue that I need some help with. I know I need to get rid of guilt, not feel bad about wearing diapers. The problem is I dont know how to get rid of the guilt. I just always feel like wearing diapers is sick (I know it certainly isn't), I feel like I'm a monster for finding pleasure in such a thing as diapers. I love diapers, I just dont know how to accept that. Any advice for helping me come to terms with myself, get rid of the guilt? I just need a method to destroy this awful guilt.

Issaac:

1) Realize this board has THOUSANDS of members. You are not alone. And the feeling guilty and wierd is dead standard.

2) I've talked to shrinks. I've read their standard manual, the DSM, in about DSM-IV. Both in practice I have experienced and in their explicitly stated policy, they have decided that you sexual habits are a problem only as they impact your functioniung or others, or harm you and others. That is, if you keep getting fired for your diapers, then you need help controlling them, or if you are doing things in diapers that will get you arrested, you have a problem. In my case, I was seeking help for crying spells. I decided it would be best if I told the shrink about the diapers -- and he promptly ignored them, working instead on the cause of the crying spells.

3) Realize that if someone finds out you are wearing diapers, the key to getting a good reaction from them is not to let on WHY you are wearing diapers -- just say you are wearing them because you need them. If they want to know why, just remember the last car accident you were in, and say it pinched a nerve coming from your spine, giving you trouble. The doctors have looked at it, or are looking at it

3a) Excuse #2: A friend of yours who is incontinent challenged you one day, saying "You have no idea"...being the sympathetic and sensitive person you are, you took them up on it.

3b) If you excercise reasonable care, normal people don't think about the possibility that you are wearing diapers, and therefore won't notice it unless you tell them, even if you crinkle.

4) There are people your own age wearing diapers, and not all of them are in wheelchairs. Read the incontinence cesction of these forums. Just remember that you don't need to be incontinent to enjoy wearing diapers.

Perhaps this will help a little. There are thousands of people all over the world that actually like wearing diapers for different reasons. Think about exactly what it is that you do like about diapers or what makes you want to wear them. Some people like acting and playing like they are a baby. I am not one of those. Instead, I like how diapers feel when I wear them and wet them. I don't like baby clothes, pacifiers, bottles, mommy's or daddy's. Based on that, I feel better about myself liking diapers but not acting liking baby play or baby stuff.

Now, you probably don't know that out of thousands of people all over the world (and I mean hundreds of thousands of people,) there are diaper loving people from all walks of life. There are ministers, priests, rabbi's and other clergymen who like diapers. There are policemen, businessmen, CEO's, office managers, business owners, fast food workers, care givers, doctors, nurses and even polititions! You will find that there are people with low paying jobs like custodians and laborers all the way up to doctors and lawyers who like wearing diapers!

If you think about it, if doctors, lawyers, CEO's and clergymen like wearing diapers and see nothing wrong with it, then there really shouldn't be anything to feel that guilty about. It's no different than what some people do as far as some sexual play when making love. People don't have to know what goes on behind closed doors, same as a minister would not be up on the pulpet Sunday morning talking about how he likes to wear diapers, or a CEO in a stockholders meeting sitting in a t-shirt and big disposable diaper chairing the meeting! Even though there is one lawyer who posts here and wears diapers during court, I know she dosn't let everyone know she's wearing them or ask the judge for a recess because she needs a change. These people lead normal daily lives but also relax and releave stress by wearing diapers when they feel like it. Nothing wrong with that! It's far better than getting drunk every night or getting high on drugs. I don't know of one incident where someone robbed and killed someone in order to get money for their diaper habit! I've also never heard of someone having too much diaper, getting in their car and killing someone because they were too diapered to drive! Wearing diapers dosn't destroy your liver or your brain like habitual drinking and drug use does, and diapers are not illegal, either!

I really don't know what else to tell you to help you get over your guilt other than it will take some time. Just think about all the different people who wear and like diapers. That many people from that many walks of life can't all be wrong.

B)

It might seem too simple to understand bro, but all you gotta do is let it go. That's all, just let go.

Close your eyes and picture this guilt and remorse, and all of these other horrible feelings as a weight on your shoulders. Now picture yourself letting them go, and as you let them go they become lighter than air, and just float away.

You are the anchor that is holding this weight on your shoulders, only YOU can let them go. It's really not hard to do with a little practice.

Liking diapers is nothing bad, like say being a rapist or pediphile, those people are monsters. What you do in the privacy of your own home hurts nobody but you. And only hurts you as much as you let it.

So let it go, let it be nothing. Give yourself that gift, let yourself be happy.

Peace,

Vic :D

Do you guys think wearing diapers 24/7 for a few days would make me feel more at home? Right now I just wear them off and on, so would constant use make them seem more normal? What do you guys think?
:huh:

If you'd like to wear them 24/7 then fine, go ahead. I don't think it will change how you're feeling about yourself, though, if wearing them out under your clothes makes you paranoid about others finding out that you are wearing.

The truth is that I wear all the time because I need to right now, but before this I wore them a lot, and people NEVER noticed. If you wanna wear 24/7 then go for it, and don't be paranoid, nobody's gonna notice.

If it makes you uncomfortable to do so then I'd wait awhile until I'd become okay with myself wearing in the privacy of my own home first. Think about it and choose your course of action. Just chill out and enjoy the life you have, it's yours to live. Only YOU have the power to dictate what it is that you should or shouldn't do.

Peace,

Vic B)

awesome! I'm glad I've found a active diaper community! So when I wear diapers 24/7 for a few days would you guys like to know how each day goes? I would really like to share when I get back from vacation!
:D

Sure what the heck, you'll probably find that it's not that big a deal. Nobody has to know what brand of underwear you have on, if you get my drift.

When I first went out diapered I was a bit paranoid, but I got over it quickly. I learned that nobody noticed so I was cool, it just made me more comfortable about being out in them.

However you do have to plan ahead for changes, but these can be done in the stall in the mensroom fairly easily. I do hope you enjoy yourself.

Peace,

Vic B)

I recently had a surgery done( in my diaper region) and it is still healing. So I guess I will wear the same diaper the whole day since I don't plan on using it. I have some depends, you know the really big ones that are really crinkly and have three tapes on each side? So I will wear diapers for about five days straight, but use the toliet. I guess I'll start a new thread on this topic when I begin to wear them?

:mellow:

Hi Isaac,

I was wrong, if you'd care to mail me feel free. It's okay to talk things out, when I was your age (18) I was confused about things too. It is nice to have someone to talk to about this interest we here on the site have. It's not like people just pop up out of thin air and say "hi I'm an AB or DL".

I'm still looking for Mrs.right, even after all the different women I've been with. I just finally decided that breakups were just too much hassle, so I decided that I was going to look inside the community exclusively. But who knows, maybe I'll go back to "vanilla" girls again and see if I can meet one who accepts me for who I am.

I'm not always right, but I do have a lot of life experience behind me. So if you need advice I will try to provide what I can, but remember YOU have to make your own choices in this life. Because it is you who determines what kind of life you'll have.

Peace,

Vic B)

Issaac:

1) Realize this board has THOUSANDS of members. You are not alone. And the feeling guilty and wierd is dead standard.

to me, this is the key. when i discovered my interest in diapers 25 years ago, there was no internet for me to research and, more importantly, to find others who shared my interest. my guilt and confusion was magnified by my belief -- my CERTAINTY -- that I was the only one in the universe who had this interest. it was years, at least 10 years, before I discovered a German magazine called Couche that contained pictures of beautiful women wearing diapers -- what an eye-opener (in more ways than one!) After that, I found DPF, newsgroups, more and more photo sites -- all proving that my "unique" fascination was shared by many many people. I can't tell you how comforting I found that & still DO find that fact.

but probably the most important development for me was sharing my interest with my wife (then girlfriend) -- although that was accidental, I never would have found the courage to "come out" if she hadn't stumbled onto my secret. she was so understanding, telling me that everyones' desires are "weird" and personal, it's just that the more "common" interests (also known as "boring!") are "socially acceptable" because no one is surprised by them anymore. but, as she explained to me, that's just an accident of history -- it could easily be the case that an "obsession" with heterosexual, missionary-style intercourse was considered "deviant" and unusual. the thing that "floats your boat" is always going to be personal, mysterious, difficult-to-explain, but there's nothing "wrong" or "bad" about having a "minority interest," so the thing you need to come to grips with is feeling comfortable with your own mind and desires (as every adult human being must do), not the fact that your interest is "unusual" in any way. make sense?

the thing that "floats your boat" is always going to be personal, mysterious

Not only does it "float my boat", but if my boat leaks, it'll soak up all the water!

^ That was the most astounding thing i've ever heard! I love you Diapered Witch for that comment.

Now, slightly more importantly, onward to the actual topic at hand.

You say your problem is getting rid of the guilt? Ok. I used to feel guilty. Lets say... between the ages of twelve and fifteen? That's mainly because i had no one who would fully understand everything about me. Sure, i had the online chats, the strangers i would talk to on Instant Messenger, and the few people i told were supportive, but didn't understand.

The first time i actually wet myself without feeling an ounce of guilt was in a pullup in front of my mommy. I dont know why, but i can never feel guilty for acting like a baby around her. She makes it perfect.

I understand you may not be an AB, you may not want a mommy, or you may not be able to find one... but trust me, guilt is the last thing on my mind when i'm around her. Just try to find someone, anyone, a friend, girlfriend, mommy... who will understand. You have all 8000 of us, but maybe someone who is personally closer to you, or make one of us closer to you.

For some messed up reason, the human brain seems to be programmed toward believing others over ourselves. Find someone you can believe when they tell you what you're doing isn't wrong at all.

-Sophie

P.S. Yes, I addressed only one method of getting over the guilt, and i know it may be a tad bit ignorant to forget the rest, but i'm just explaining what worked best for me, and what i believe works best for everyone... even though i'm seldom right.

Also, a key factor toward why i think i believed mommy over myself is that before i told her about my baby desires, she never had a single thought about it before, and still found it adorable. So maybe asking one of the people on this site is bias. Maybe you should write an annonymous post on some other site having to do with fetishes in general and see if anyone else from an outside party agrees with the dailydiaper group.

Of course, that method could also be disasterous toward your self-esteem, so only do it if you understand some people are just closeminded @$$holes in general and their opinions shouldn't be taken into consideration.

-Sophie