LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Verify

Guest DiaperedLife

Guest DiaperedLife

Can I be verifed please :) I promise to be good.

also if I have to pay a $ then what would happen if I got banned from chat? Would I get a refund or wont I get banned cause I paid a $.

*Knocks on the chatroom door and sticks head through cat flap*

actually im surprised that this hasn't been done in the past though and man ive heard stories like this before lol and why in the hell would you want to refund a dollar i mean just think if you played your local states lottery or what ever and lost its like asking the casher for a refund man same thing applies here

well i paid $10 to be a baby banker and i only joined 5 minutes ago. $10 wont break the bank and its a great cause because it keeps dailydiapers online and goes towards the guys for making a superb website. so pay a $10 to be a baby banker because its well worth it.

Guest pupsmommy

well i paid $10 to be a baby banker and i only joined 5 minutes ago. $10 wont break the bank and its a great cause because it keeps dailydiapers online and goes towards the guys for making a superb website. so pay a $10 to be a baby banker because its well worth it.

Come on get real...you're 10.00 doesn't keep DD opened ..it's everyone's donation and if DD were have to close the room I bet Everyone would donate to keep it opened :P

There are only so many people... and only so many donate... myself as an example.

First off, let me point out i would probably donate if it weren't for my current lack of money and extensive list of dresses i desire, but i'm also a tad bit spoiled. Really though, i'm gonna donate when i get my funds in order!! You'll all see ^_^

Anyway, my point... if the people donating is what's keeping this site open... there are only a limited number of people... it makes me wonder how much it actually costs to maintain a site like this one.

I'm not expecting an answer by the way; thinking out loud.

-Sophie

I post the numbers from time to time actually.

The server itself is just over $3,600 a year, not including bandwidth overages. Tack on another $400 for the chat room. $360 for the management-team we have on standby to fix things that go bump in the night. We'll pay about $175 for licenses and upgrades for this board. Another hundred or so for the domain rights. Plus extra when we finance photo shoots, story writers, artists and other creative people.

The advertising we sell pays for as much of this as possible, and usually the diapermates and dailydiapers paid memberships make up the rest. Every so often I have to pass the hat for a little extra, and we always find enough people who can help out to keep us going!

Right now, we're doing good. Most of our ad-slots are sold, and we hope we've got a server config we can ride a while now. Personally, I'm broke right now, but the lights are on and the servers are up, so we'll get by :)

You can start a site for almost nothing :)

It's just if you want it to still be there and growing eight years later that it gets expensive. lol. I think I paid $5 a month for the host we started on.

Guest pupsmommy

You can start a site for almost nothing :)

It's just if you want it to still be there and growing eight years later that it gets expensive. lol. I think I paid $5 a month for the host we started on.

I think you do a wonderful job running this site and keeping it child free as best you can. You are very helpful to all of us.

Hip Hip hooray!!!! you don'r get enough credit. :thumbsup: