LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's Your Favorite Activities In Diapers?

I like to do daily errands/shopping while diapered, it makes those boring daily things a lot more fun. Not to mention not having to stop at the bathroom. I also like to do yardwork and such diapered. Having the bulk between your legs is a little cumbersome, but nothing warms you up while shoveling/snowblowing like a little wetness.

what do you like to do diapered?

Guest Sissy lil Lucy

Apart from the usual laying about cuddling my mummy and those sorts of things.... I do like do the housework in my nappy!!!

Giggles

Lucy

I like to do daily errands/shopping while diapered, it makes those boring daily things a lot more fun. Not to mention not having to stop at the bathroom. I also like to do yardwork and such diapered. Having the bulk between your legs is a little cumbersome, but nothing warms you up while shoveling/snowblowing like a little wetness.

what do you like to do diapered?

It would have to be shopping in diapers. Besides sleeping in diapers, shopping and going in public in them.

I do EVERYTHING (except shower) in diapers.

Although, cuddling up with my stuffed wolf is my fav. Not having to put him down and go pee just makes things nicer.

I surf and work on computers in the wee hours. Butnow MY Snuggle kitty has many more plans now that I shared

I love to be seen in my diapers. Nothing so outlandish as to draw a great deal of attention to me, but I like to know that if someone was really taking a glance at my pretty ass, that they'd notice.

Shopping in diapers is fun; I LOVE trying on clothes anyway, but doing so while doubled-up, or even just with a Secure makes for a fun time in the mirror. Those of you who know me, understand this.

My favorite activity is sailing. On warm days I like to go out off Los Angeles Gate about 3 miles and wear just a tee shirt and diaper on my sailboat. It is really neat as you are usually miles from other boats.

If anyone is in the LA Long Beach area and interested in some diapered sailing let me know.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB :D

http://socalab.250x.com

I hate squirming in my seat or missing out on the best parts, so I love going to the movies diapered.

This weekend KUNG FU PANDA and IRONMAN are double featured at the local drive-in.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

I like to wear them to work sometimes. For the most part I am alone while I do my job. A couple of times when I am in a private open area I have taken down my pants and peed my diapers just because I could. It felt great to be out in the open and knowing I could be seen but chances are I was probally not.

I love to do most of my off time activities in diapers, especially like hiking, walking, shopping, eating out, watching movies, whatever. I dont wear very often to work, but I spend a good amount of my off duty time in my diapers. Whether its playing video games or going out to the park, I love to do it diapered.

Video games especially is good....I play alot of RPG's so it can be a real pain in the bum if you have to hit the bathroom between save points. Playing diapered eliminates that problem :). Same thing with a good book.

I like going to the mall in pullups, the movies in diapers (gotta have the BIG soda), I like doing my housework and cooking dinner in just a tshirt and pullups, cuddling on the couch in either footie or flannel plaid jammies and a diaper or tshirt and diaper, depending on the season. I like to wear them to bed Yule eve and wake up diapered on Yule morning to open presents. (i buy presents much earlier in the year and wrap them so i forget what they are, so i get lots of them plus what my boyfriend gets me) I have to wait until my daughter is away or in bed to wear them without pants though. I go grocery shopping in pull ups because it takes me awhile to compare things and I inevitably have to pee about the time i hit the frozen food section. I like to wear either when sitting at my computer sometimes. Sex is another favorite. (you know, move the pullups out of the way just enough and... fill in the blanks lol) If you cant tell i'm a fan of pullups. I love the new Underjams, they fit good and look like real little girl pullups. I wear diapers to bed when i'm having a bad bedwetting spell. I have a mattress cover but I dont care for washing laundry more than once a week. i cant think of anything else really, so i'll leave off here.

peace, luvs, and faerydust

Rachel Elizabeth

I love to be seen in my diapers. Nothing so outlandish as to draw a great deal of attention to me, but I like to know that if someone was really taking a glance at my pretty ass, that they'd notice.

Shopping in diapers is fun; I LOVE trying on clothes anyway, but doing so while doubled-up, or even just with a Secure makes for a fun time in the mirror. Those of you who know me, understand this.

If I ever spot you in public, I am so going to walk up and be like "ZOMG! Are you wearing a DIAPER?!"

I hate squirming in my seat or missing out on the best parts, so I love going to the movies diapered.

This weekend KUNG FU PANDA and IRONMAN are double featured at the local drive-in.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

OMG, I love going to the movies with somebody, and they're leaving to go pee and are all like "God, I have got to pee" and I'm all "Me too" but I don't get up.

Movie tickets: $18.50

Snacks $15

Bambino Diaper: $1.25

Not missing part of the movie you just fucking spent $35 to take your significant other to see: Priceless

Bambino - Everywhere you want to pee!

I like to wear them to work sometimes. For the most part I am alone while I do my job. A couple of times when I am in a private open area I have taken down my pants and peed my diapers just because I could. It felt great to be out in the open and knowing I could be seen but chances are I was probally not.

That's the fun part about being a girl. Short skirt vs pants down - I win.

get into diapers once home from work, do some chores in them, making dinner, do dishes, laundry. enjoy just relaxing in my thick cloth diapers while watching TV, movies, surfing the net and of course when wife says lets go to the bedroom doing those enjoyable things we do in bed with or without diapers.

yes! me too!

i also love being in public, sometimes i'm brave and sometimes not... going to stores, movies, sitting in the park, anywhere if there are people around who could see me if i let the top of my diaper show... at night, really late/early in the morning, i love walking around the neighborhood, wearing NOTHING but my diaper -- the thought that someone could see me, catch me, is incredibly thrilling. a couple of times, cars have gone by -- even at 3:30, 4:00 am on a quiet neighborhood street, and i've had to hide in the bushes, but that just makes it more fun. when i used to live in an apartment building, i loved walking the halls and staircases, even going down to the laundry room, in the middle of the night. the danger is just amazing feeling. i'll never forget the time i wet myself while wandering around the halls of my apartment building late at night -- i felt so incredibly exposed and vulnerable! AWESOME.

i like going to the mall wearing my diapers under my clothes. there's this one mall, about 30 minutes drive away, that i love going to because there are nearly always nursing mommies in the food court! oh, man, do i love watching breast feeding when i wearing my diapies! and, ok, last thing: there is nothing better, for me at least, than when i wear my diapers in bed and my wife nurses me -- a couple of times (not nearly enough!!!) i got to nurse when she was breast feeding one of our babies and she had a LOT of milk, plenty to share with me, yay!!! nursing while wearing my diapers in bed -- does it get ny better than that???

there's this one mall, about 30 minutes drive away, that i love going to because there are nearly always nursing mommies in the food court! oh, man, do i love watching breast feeding when i wearing my diapies!

you shouldn't be staring at them, you might want to tone the publicness down, while technically it's not illegal they can charge you with some other b.s. thing

When i'm in diapies, i'm usually in complete baby mode.. diapies are part of being a baby for me....

but there were a few times.. Two ... that i've worn 'in public'... the first time daddy and i were on a 12 hour drive, and i wore a diapie the whole way down... i liked that, because i didn't have to worry about using those public rest stop restrooms.. i know the crews try their best but they still only get cleaned a few times a day and how many hundreds of bums sit on them in the mean time...

and the second time.. and this i really like... i was going to pick up my daddy at the airport, and i wore a diapie there to surprise him! boy was he surprised.... that was teh best..

but usually i just like to play wth my legos or tease daddy by poking him and poking him until he gives me attention.