LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chat Room Locked

I changed my screen name in 07 due to a certain gay bully that would not leave me alone. I have no desire to see a fat bloated gay dude in a diaper or nude!

I stopped chatting in 06 when i used another name. I got tired of all the drama and as pointed out the PM's about what r u wearing and can you email me some pics? I would love to chat with friends and playmates but i have no desire to be harassed with PM's asking sick questions I just wanted to hang out, chat with friends and feel like i belonged.

Its been hard staying out of the chat room but every time I start to go threw the verifying process I just give up due to the bad memories of the old chat room. Its seems I was right to stay away seeing this thread . My vote goes for stopping the PM’s all together. That might stop some of this.

Peace Jr

I changed my screen name in 07 due to a certain gay bully that would not leave me alone. I have no desire to see a fat bloated gay dude in a diaper or nude!

I stopped chatting in 06 when i used another name. I got tired of all the drama and as pointed out the PM's about what r u wearing and can you email me some pics? I would love to chat with friends and playmates but i have no desire to be harassed with PM's asking sick questions I just wanted to hang out, chat with friends and feel like i belonged.

Its been hard staying out of the chat room but every time I start to go threw the verifying process I just give up due to the bad memories of the old chat room. Its seems I was right to stay away seeing this thread . My vote goes for stopping the PM’s all together. That might stop some of this.

Peace Jr

Just turn them off-it's in the room options dude. Then these idiots can try all they want, nothing gets through. HOW long did you say you have been using this program?

I personally agree with you DD, I think that the chat room should only be for verified members, period. ;) We don't need non of that riff raff running around here. Cudos to you Sir.

~Brian

I agree. Otherwise anyone can come in off the net and harass us there. It's time to take some control and end this issue permanently. I'd like to see it for the boards as well.

Just turn them off-it's in the room options dude. Then these idiots can try all they want, nothing gets through. HOW long did you say you have been using this program?

Well Dude, I have been here at DD for more than 7 years I used to chat PPbear, slowtiger, babyjen, mommypat and a few others and had lots of fun until the chat room started getting run over with jerks insulting us. SO DD changed the chat program to the present one you use and spent a lot of money from what he told us years back. Bytemine had just went to a all pay site which really didn't matter to me because it left the best abdl site still free to us I think! Now I have used the latest version of the chat room maybe twice. The last time I was in there I shouted in the main room for people to stop PM-ing me and someone said just turn it off stupid! I said ok how do i do that, there was no reply. I tried to shut it down myself and kept getting harassed by this person so I just closed the chat program and said forget it!

Now I could give out my old name but i do not want this person back on my back. While in the chat he hacked into my computer deleted all my desktop icons went threw my files and reeked havoc on my computer. I was unaware someone could do that until i started asking questions of friends in other chat rooms. Now i have two fire walls plus a bunch of other stuff to stop that from ever happening again. But i have no ideal if that person is still here. Many ppl have changed ids for many reasons mine was for protection. whoever that person was new where to look in my computer to find out who i really was because shortly after i left the chat i started getting pictures of him in my home emails which was not public Knowledge. So I changed everything emails personal info you name it. If you have someone’s ISP number you can pretty much tell who they are, where they are and if your real good like this guy was you can hack right into someone’s computer and find anything you want. Now in hind sight its really simple to snoop around a computer if someone’s is unprotected all he had to do was go to --- on his tool bar and see the code streaming right in front of him + my ISP. Now a isp shows for me now but its not mine its generated from a program I use.

All i know was what i was told when he had me in a open PM chat or in a ICQ chat he had access to everything on my hard drive.

Ever see enemy of the state? That stuff is very real.

So I keep my diapers tight and my hard drive locked tight too. I would recommend everyone do the same.

Peace Jr

Well Dude, I have been here at DD for more than 7 years I used to chat PPbear, slowtiger, babyjen, mommypat and a few others and had lots of fun until the chat room started getting run over with jerks insulting us. SO DD changed the chat program to the present one you use and spent a lot of money from what he told us years back. Bytemine had just went to a all pay site which really didn't matter to me because it left the best abdl site still free to us I think! Now I have used the latest version of the chat room maybe twice. The last time I was in there I shouted in the main room for people to stop PM-ing me and someone said just turn it off stupid! I said ok how do i do that, there was no reply. I tried to shut it down myself and kept getting harassed by this person so I just closed the chat program and said forget it!

Now I could give out my old name but i do not want this person back on my back. While in the chat he hacked into my computer deleted all my desktop icons went threw my files and reeked havoc on my computer. I was unaware someone could do that until i started asking questions of friends in other chat rooms. Now i have two fire walls plus a bunch of other stuff to stop that from ever happening again. But i have no ideal if that person is still here. Many ppl have changed ids for many reasons mine was for protection. whoever that person was new where to look in my computer to find out who i really was because shortly after i left the chat i started getting pictures of him in my home emails which was not public Knowledge. So I changed everything emails personal info you name it. If you have someone’s ISP number you can pretty much tell who they are, where they are and if your real good like this guy was you can hack right into someone’s computer and find anything you want. Now in hind sight its really simple to snoop around a computer if someone’s is unprotected all he had to do was go to --- on his tool bar and see the code streaming right in front of him + my ISP. Now a isp shows for me now but its not mine its generated from a program I use.

All i know was what i was told when he had me in a open PM chat or in a ICQ chat he had access to everything on my hard drive.

Ever see enemy of the state? That stuff is very real.

So I keep my diapers tight and my hard drive locked tight too. I would recommend everyone do the same.

Peace Jr

ICQ is well known for having sooo many vunrabilities.

And running two firewalls isn't the solution you think it is, it's just not recommended.

Ahhhh. No Chat!

Luckily i've never been in the chatroom when "Bullies" Are, erm bullying, but hopefully this will stop them.

I hope so, I feel deprived. I feel exposed! Naked!!

However im glad we've been told, i was getting quite worried when it wouldn't let me on! Thought it was something i said! :P

Cant wait till i can resume chatting to fellow chatters ^_^

x

its about freaking time it was locked again, yes great people did show up, but WAY too many bad apples..

actually you know reading this has gotten me thinking why not just lock the chat to those that are not validated or donating from here on out this would solve ALOT off the problems from here on out i was like what the hell when i saw this post but figured id put my two cents in on this .........

I enjoyed having the chatroom available to use when I had enough time. I'm sorry to see that it's locked back down again. I don't know how so many of the folks here get into trouble with the other users. I appeared fairly often, made my presence known, and actively engaged both new and old members. Did I get a TON of PMs asking my diaper status, or to send pics? Only on RUP, and they come out of nowhere most of the time. Do I let it really bother me? Nahhh. I know now that most of the members who feel the need to virtually approach strangers and solicit them for their jollies are usually lonely, middle-aged, unsociable and uncouth homosexual men. Don't get me wrong: I LOVE gay men, and mostly cuz they love me. But I only cater to boys more girly than me, and that's just how it is.

Like I've said before -- who are you to get all disgusted cuz someone finds you attractive enough to go out of their way to make you uncomfortable? It doesn't matter what the reason is, it's the thought that counts! Use it as an ego boost and move on -- you just might need it later, anyway.

I want to thank you DD, for taking this matter seriously, and taking action.

I know i have not been the 'perfect' chatter, but i try to keep things jovial and light, and say hello and good bye to people as they enter or leave.

I enjoy the chat, but it always worried the amount of people who would come in and out, not knowing if they were over 18 or not.

I remember mentioning to a few people their profile said they were under 18 and politly letting them know they were not allowed on the site, only to see two days later their profile said they were 18, and they just didn't realize it said they were 18. This concerned me, not just for their safety but for mine as well

For those who cannot get into the chat room and wantto, i encourage you to become verified, i did it years ago when this happened before, it was quick and painless and i was back in the chatroom in no time!

Thank you DD for looking out for our safety!

(snip)

Now I have used the latest version of the chat room maybe twice. The last time I was in there I shouted in the main room for people to stop PM-ing me and someone said just turn it off stupid! I said ok how do i do that, there was no reply. I tried to shut it down myself and kept getting harassed by this person so I just closed the chat program and said forget it!

(snip)

Since you ask, once in chat, click on "Options", which pulls down a menu including "Block All Private Messages", which click on. Done. Be aware that chat message delivery is approximate...even if I am in chat, I may not read everything that goes by. Also be aware that if you get HNG type questions in a PM, you are freed from all obligations of politeness to that userid -- block whomever, tell the room that so and so is PM'ing you without permission, give false answers to any and all questions and play them for laughs -- tell them you are 93, so ugly you break mirrors, of the opposite of your real sex, and quite horny for people who ask sexy questions like A/S/L.

Also, you need to run a more secure browser, such as Firefox or Opera, rather than (un)trusty old Internet Internet Explorer.

Finally, DailyDi, is there a point at which you can ask for legal protection from a specific internet harrasser?

Dill Pickle

hi,

new guy here. well mostly newish kind of. I'm hoping i can be admitted to the new chat. i saw something about participation in the daily diaper boards could be a way to be allowed back in and that site people would possibly let you back in by that method. is this true? id like to donate the dollar but dont have any credit cards(yes, seriously). lets see...other ways i could prove my over 18 status.......i liked jim croce when he first came out in the early 70s. i watched the bicentennial celebrations on tv from nyc in 1976 when i was 10. i had an evel kneivel toy motorcycle zip bike(forgot real name) when they came out.

i had and played on an original atari home system when i was teens age. pac man stunk on that system.

i bought "how to solve rubiks cube" when the cube was a big deal. i voted in 84' and not for reagan. o.k. thats enough.

sorry to hear about the troubles on chat. just happened to happen when i wasnt logging in.

I hope this wasnt about my pudding fight with mickey? (joking)

well, i hope this resolves itself soon. missing the people there.

thanks,

john

Another way you can be Verified 18+ is if you scan your driver's license, black out everything but your birth date, and email to DailyDi. As for the participation requirement, I'm sure it is true, but I don't know how many posts you have to have as I already had over 1,000 when I was switched over to the Verified 18+ group.

"Active User" is now at my discretion based on behavior on the board. As soon as someone posted that there was a magic number that would upgrade them, trouble makers started spam-posting to hit that number the day they joined.

Oh. Well, honestly, this is like the first time i've ever even heard of something depressing on this site. I mean, i've been here for only a month or two, but everyone still seems really nice. I was in the chat room twice before the thing was changed to Verified, and still encountered no bullying. I suppose i got lucky? Anyway, i like everyone so far... no harrassment for me... yet.

I've been focusing on posting more and all, trying to prove to be a valid member. I have no scanner and i dont want to have to make a whole paypal account. I'm reluctant to give out any of my banking information, even to one of the world's most trusted online banking websites. I dont have many posts now, but i still agree that this seems more logical. I dont exactly want to work my butt off to prove i'm a good person, but i think the harassment is a bigger problem.

-Sophie

"Active User" is now at my discretion based on behavior on the board. As soon as someone posted that there was a magic number that would upgrade them, trouble makers started spam-posting to hit that number the day they joined.

That makes sense. How long ago did someone post that there was a number of posts you had to reach? I don't remember reading that one.

Oh. Well, honestly, this is like the first time i've ever even heard of something depressing on this site. I mean, i've been here for only a month or two, but everyone still seems really nice. I was in the chat room twice before the thing was changed to Verified, and still encountered no bullying. I suppose i got lucky? Anyway, i like everyone so far... no harrassment for me... yet.

I've been focusing on posting more and all, trying to prove to be a valid member. I have no scanner and i dont want to have to make a whole paypal account. I'm reluctant to give out any of my banking information, even to one of the world's most trusted online banking websites. I dont have many posts now, but i still agree that this seems more logical. I dont exactly want to work my butt off to prove i'm a good person, but i think the harassment is a bigger problem.

-Sophie

To be honest, i take a closer look and a little more time when people are listed as 18 as an underage member is going to put 18 or 19 not 52 :)

:mellow: oops... i just didn't wanna go off lying and all right when i start... since i actually am just eighteen... and since i hate being this old already, i'd never want to have to say i'm older than i am...

DailyDi... you're the only admin posts i've seen. Just wanted to say i think you're doing spectacular with the way you handle all these harassment things.

-Sophie