LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Important! Death Notice

Adam,

i truely am so sorry for your loss, I can't begin to imagine devastation You must be feeling. I remember in the beginning how so very excited you were to have thera a part of your life. I wish i had words to help ease your pain and to offer something that could give you strength to meet tomorrow.

As you struggle through this loss, remember that while this is a terrible thing you and those she loved go through, you were there for her when she most needed someone.....and you brought much joy and light to her life. You were Daddy for only a short time, but what an important time it was ...and to have given her that joy...to have helped ease her through her trying times and to have created with her such lovely hopes and dreams...a true gift and i'm sure what you brought to her life was so special...she must have felt so fortunate to have you a part of it!

my thoughts and prayers are with you Adam...cherish your memories....

jennie

post-2003-1211862677_thumb.jpg

post-2003-1211862677_thumb.jpg

Dear all,

Thank you so much for all your kind words and support. I do feel totaly alone and abandoned. she was my life, my world, my everything. We had so many plans, we were even engaged. I am totaly devstated and i am not myself. I dont know what do do. I am gutted.

Adam

I didn't know her but the shock wave that this news has sent through this community lets me know she was a truly good person that everyone loved and will miss, hearing how loving she was makes me a little sad that i never got to talk to her.

cherish the memories you had together and know they won't be the last, it'll be hard for a while but from what i've heard about her cheerful nature the last thing she would want is to make you sad.

please take all the time you need to grieve but also know that you're not betraying her in the least by going back to your normal self when you're ready. that might sound somewhat obvious but it took 4 weeks for me to realize that when my dad died and it's the best advice i can give.

i'm really sorry she's moved on, if there's anything any of us can do for you just ask.

Hi Adam,

I'm struggling to believe what I've just read.

I am very sorry for your loss, she was a bright star and a bundle of fun. I only met her twice but it was obvious to me that she was a very special person.

My sincerest condolences to you my friend. I can't even begin to fathom what you're feeling and going through, but I hope you're managing to cope the best you can.

Thinking of you,

Baby Tickles.

UPDATE

I have just recieved a email from Thera's grandmother explaining what happened in detail. Here is the important bits below : -

I had just seen my guests off at the airport and had returned home in time to see Thera and Steve leaving for the clinic. We stopped for a chat and Thera said she wanted to run down to the barn to check a mare who is expected to foal any minute. While she ran off my manager came to chat us up and we became distracted. About 20 minutes went by and no Thera. We thought the mare must be needing her and the manager said he would send her up. We heard him shouting for help and in this moment it all becomes hazy but we ran down to the barn and a student was frantically dialing for help as Robert led the mare out of the stall. Steve and I went to the door of the stall and saw her laying on the ground. Steve checked for a pulse and could not find one and began CPR until the paramedics arrived. They took over and gave her an injection and started an IV. They shocked her several times and gave another injection. They continued CPR while they transported her to hospital but apparently never did get her back. At the emergency unit she was worked on for less than 20 minutes and then declared dead. I knew somehow when I saw her on the ground that she was already gone. The autopsy has concluded that Thera died from a massive coronary event with secondary complications brought about from her illness and treatment. He concluded that she died immediately. Her body was released by the coroner to the funeral home for cremation tomorrow.

Thank you everybody

Adam :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Sorry Adam, I just got the news. How Truly Sorry I am For her family and You. It seems like it just can't be true. I can only say if There is a Heaven, then Thera is most certainly there with the Lord at peace. Let us not mourn to long for her death, but rejoice at the life and joy she brought us all. Bless you and yours at this time. Hold true and firm, The Lord simply needed another Angel. You two will be together again. Take this with you at this difficult time. If you need to talk you know we are here for you. Rest in Peace our dearest Thera. :littleangel:

i am totaly devatated and i dont know what to do. I have drank myself into a stuper, i have re read this 3 times to correct drunk typing mistakes. I am totaly lost!!

Adam

I was Adam's other partner. I only spoke to Thera once online. I dropped out of the scene last year when I got my job and felt I had no place in the ab world anymore.

Thera made Adam happier than I ever could. I was glad they got together and Adam brought Thera hope and love and peace, and that is truly amazing in itself.

There aren't any words I can say or indeed anyone can say in this situation - it is such a terrible shock and the hardest to take in.

On all acounts Thera was responding well to her medication and seemed very healthy - to be told this was just - well words cannot express how we all feel about it.

I know in time Adam will start to live his life again but it will be extremely difficult over the next few months, but with all Adam's good friends in DD I am sure he will pull through this difficult time.

Thera you did not deserve cancer and you certainly did not deserve to have your busy life cut short by this. My feelings are with you and your family. RIP I am so very sorry. Adam I know how much you loved Thera and I know in time things will become more clearer, until then take care and take it easy.

Dee xx

This is a sad time. I am so sorry for your loss Adam. Thera was a wonderful, happy, warm person. I met her last Christmas and she brought me to this site and others and helped me get online so my parents wouldn't get nuts. I really thought I was going out of my mind with this fetish until I met her. I know she loved you Adam cause she talked about you all the time. She called you "my daddy." You made her happy. Nita

Having have lost a close friend myself once and the pain is still there. One of my childhood mates died in a tragic and stupid mixup with the school bus driver, and the driver not seeking aid in time to save my friend; who was ironically the daughter of one of my teachers.

Adam, I hope at least you were able to go to the funeral, or the memorial service. I unfortunately had to go to a family event that weekend, and well... I still harbor some resentment to my mom and dad for that. Tami was always cool to me. She was not like a lot of other kids, she always took the time to talk to me, and ask me how I was doing, even in middle school. Losing a friend, or other close one is always hard to deal with. It's happened to me before too.

I've been through that, I know how hard it is to lose a friend, but not a baby girl you knew. It is always hard to lose someone special. I still think of Tami to this day and when her mom sees me at where I work, she always asks me how I am doing, and tells me Tami would be proud of what I've done with my life.

This may be late in coming, but I have had a busy weekend, and well, it is still hard for me to talk about Tami 19 years later. But i wanted to share my story.

BabyChris121675

Adam my deepest and most sincere condolences.

I hope that your coming days as hard as they will can somehow allow you to reflect on some of you and your dear Thera's fun times and if it don't happen in the next several days I hope eventually you will be able to overcome the lost empty feeling by sharing the good memories with your Thera to keep her spirit alive and soothe your empty feeling. May she rest in Peace...God Bless Thera...

I am so very sorry, I will pray for you each; Peace for Thera and strength for you Adam. :(

Huggie :biker_h4h:

hugs2.gif

May the light of Thera's spirit shine in You forever.
Guest katiekat01

adam,

even tho i not knew Thera, i ams sorry for ur loss. May she always watch over u, and believe me u will always keep her in ur heart.

-Heather

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pupsmommy

Adam

I just ran a cross your note. I am so sorry for your loss. Thera and I talked a few times.

She was very nice.

She will always be with you, love never dies. :(

Pupsmommy & puppy