LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypnosis

Guest stright_locin'

Guest stright_locin'

i know this has been posted a million times before but now that we have an appropriate place for it here it goes.

I have been interested in the idea of hypnosis for some time now and wanted to know if anyone has a file they could send me so i can try it.

also if anyone would like to talk about there experance with hypnosis feel free to share.

i know this has been posted a million times before but now that we have an appropriate place for it here it goes.

I have been interested in the idea of hypnosis for some time now and wanted to know if anyone has a file they could send me so i can try it.

also if anyone would like to talk about there experance with hypnosis feel free to share.

i have one that curses bedwetting for 6 month.. i have try it but it dont works on me, but i have heard it works on others there gave me the file... so leave me an message if u have msn, yahoo or aim then i can send it to ya.

I first started with the files on warpmymind.com which didnt seem to do anything for me. Then I ordered some of the more expensive ones off dpf.com, I ordered the complete baby with wet/mess. I never actually got the feeling of being of being a baby but it made it much easier for me to use my diapers. I'm not exactly sure if its the hypnosis, or just getting more used to diapers, but i've gotten to the point where I can let go wherever no matter what position I'm in. I've also noticed that when diapered I have more trouble holding it in. Lastly I've noticed that when I go to bed diapered I wake up leaking. So to sum up, I wouldn't expect to have a hypnosis tape to completely turn you into a baby (don't quote me I suppose it could happen), but I definately think it could help you if you're having trouble letting go.

HuggieBaby

I've noticed great results recently, with the 'diaperchaps' file from WMM. It's a subliminal track, so it basically sounds like you're listening to trance/techno. I put it on loop when I sleep (although I take it off in the middle of the night, somehow) and, after consuming large amounts of warm water before bed, I wakeup in the morning SOAKED, and with no recollection of being conscious and releasing. And I've been listening to it for just a couple weeks, not consistently. So if you want to start there, I recommend it. A good part of being receptive to hypno is letting go of your skepticism. I only just achieved a noticeable result by actively quelling my skeptic mind, and just allowing it to do its thing.

so what is the name of that file on WMM--I cannot find diaperchaps?

FWIW I have had several of those files work for me, but the ones I really want to work still don't.

Success with instant wetting, and babytime.

fun stuff

• 3 years later...

I've noticed great results recently, with the 'diaperchaps' file from WMM. It's a subliminal track, so it basically sounds like you're listening to trance/techno. I put it on loop when I sleep (although I take it off in the middle of the night, somehow) and, after consuming large amounts of warm water before bed, I wakeup in the morning SOAKED, and with no recollection of being conscious and releasing. And I've been listening to it for just a couple weeks, not consistently. So if you want to start there, I recommend it. A good part of being receptive to hypno is letting go of your skepticism. I only just achieved a noticeable result by actively quelling my skeptic mind, and just allowing it to do its thing.

where can i find this file or what website is it at please get back to me asap please thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been into hypnosis for years. Short of formal training i know quite a bit about it. In a nutshell it can do what ever you believe it can do. It can even (and proven in blind studies as far back as the mid 70's) to grow breasts in women well beyond puberty. But if you dont think it will work it wont. Also if you get bad hypnosis with a message you do not fully accept it also wont work. Your subconscious will reject it. Using incontinence as an example. If you just think it would be cool but have real conscious or sub conscious doubts about really wanting it. It wont work. If you want to be incontinent but only in diapers and buy a recording for full incontinence no mater what... It probably wont work. Also the more simple the suggestions the more likely the success. To the poster who bought full incon and baby i suspect it did not work because A. you did not listen enough and B. with out practice in letting yourself fall into hypnosis those suggestions were probably overly complicated for your subconscious to implement. It would for example be much much easier to become totally incontinent than just incontinent in diapers. And far far easier to become incontinent in diapers than actually feel like a 1 year old who has no ability to read or understand complex sentences. Personally wile i believe its possible to regress to the state of a baby it will be very difficult especially with out a long term relationship with a live hypnotist who works with you to make your sessions for you in a way that works. For something so complex pre recorded generic cd's are just not personal enough.

For best results you want to have live sessions. For something like incontinence you will find a hard if not imposable time finding a qualified traditional professional to do this. Your best shot would be to go to a fetish hypnotist. I chat with some online now and then and can even recommend a good female who does custom hypnosis files. They are not cheep but high quality. I recommend starting very slow with hypnosis perhaps with just a basic relaxation recording. Get use to going into hypnosis and get good at letting yourself go deeper and deeper.

If you believe it can work and work at it. It can do almost anything. Short of bone growth or a sex change anyway. It will not do all the work for you. For most users desiring long term changes it makes their conscious commitment stronger and easier to follow thru on. The stage hypnosis you see on youtube is different than what your asking about in almost every sense other than it is categorized as hypnosis. I could go into detail but in short people dont cluck like a chicken because they believe they are a chicken they do it because they are in a suggestible state and believe that it is expected that they cluck like a chicken and they want to be accepted so they cluck like a chicken.

To make hypnosis effective and strong it takes practice like yoga or meditation. Or even school. After all it is training your mind not flipping a switch. There are many many thoughts on hypnosis and many different levels of hypnosis and a lot of misunderstandings about it. Even defining what it is still is up for debate by people much more educated about it than myself.

If you want the changes it can help. If you want it to do it for you it will only frustrate you and cost you money. Ask yourself why you want hypnosis to do this..is it because you want it and need help or you dont want to take responsibility for the results and are really looking for something to blame should you succeed? This sounds silly but really really think about it. Most people who say they want total incontinence even if they think they do and truly believe it deep down they have reservations. They dont want it to happen they really want it to HAVE happened. They enjoy the thought of accepting and dealing with it but dont want the blame. Even those who use 24/7 hoping for that day they realize its too late to go back. I believe some of them want to be able to tell them self something to the effect "i was just trying to see if i could and i went too far" like it was an accident or something.

Before anyone starts the flames yes some people really really do want to be incontinent and not just want to want to.

Before anyone starts the flames yes there are 1000 sites you can link to saying anything you want about hypnosis...and another 1000 saying just the opposite. Anyone who says hypnosis does not work is right. It wont work for them. It will never do anything you dont Truly want AND believe it can do.

P.S. Imo warpmimind is crap. The lowest quality scripts and recordings. The site host emg is an egomaniac and his voice is creepy. This will give you a bad impression of hypnosis. Some of the people on there are promising amateurs but the culture of the site is going to ruin them. The whole curse concept that site runs into the ground is just bs. Hypnosis cant do something you dont want it to and if you consider it a "curse" it wont do anything to you.

• Like 1

It can even (and proven in blind studies as far back as the mid 70's) to grow breasts in women well beyond puberty.

What is this jibberish????

1. That statement is just crazy. It just means nothing, just jibberish.

2. It will not have been scientifically proven.

If you want premade here are a couple places

This is where you can get semi custom regression system and some premade incontinence at different levels. The recordings are old i think they were made in the eirly 80's so they dont use some newer NLP techniques or bio neural beats. But do have subliminals and background sounds with faint white noise. The good thing about these recordings is the entire system. The first 2 cd's are good for anyone to help learn how to fall into hypnosis and relax nothing about diapers or incontinence in them at all. This is not the best quality of recording due to its age but the form and manner is very professional if you go for something not too complicated like bed wetting or urinary incontinence or even total incontinence for a pre recorded system this i would consider a good chance for success... assuming its what you really want.

http://www.foradultbabies.com/

If you want some cheaper stuff there is this site. The quality is crisp and new. But it is not a system and even with a system results will take a wile. Her voice is very nice to listen too. Again not much NLP (which is really not that big a deal its just a speech structure) and no bio-neural beats (pulsating sounds at a specific frequency to help your mind sink with that of hypnosis and meditation). Also her suggestions and scripts are not too original.

http://www.mistressmarisa.com/

Also i would be in poor form to not list this one. As they post on these forums a lot and i have heard the recording. They admit they are not a pro but they are well done. The background music is also good for getting stuck in your head which is a good thing. But again just the one recording and nothing to train you for becoming good at going deep into hypnosis. For the price worth checking out simply to get an idea of what is going on.

http://socalab.250x.com/hypno.html

The non fetish hypnotists will like doctors not help you do these things out of a sense of moral obligation to do no harm etc. I will tell you what i told my gf. If you want to try hypnosis get a basic relaxation cd from a pro. Learn to relax and go deep. Get good at that...its quite pleasurable infact. Then if you want to kink it up a bit you have something to build on.

If i were going to buy one of these it would be the first one because the first 2 cd's really help you get use to hypnosis and take the edge off. If you just jump right in with something to make you totally incontinent for example. The first 2 months you listen to it your going to be thinking too much about the hypnosis and what its doing and saying and judging it before you just let it happen. This makes it less likely to work. Because before you really get deep you already expect results and give up before you even started even if you have it memorized.

There are countless places to read what to expect and what to do when trying to fall into hypnosis and its all true and all false. It depends on you. A good article to read with a fetish twist is here.

http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/faq.php

The problem with most fetish hypnotists is they have a slave master twist to them 99.9% of the time. So it is hard to get a basic recording from the person you want to make the changing recordings with out them putting some worship theme into it that i find off putting. But if you want to buy a custom recording I would recomend this person. Tell them you heard about her from "A K" She puts a lot of special thought into her work and it shows.

http://www.mistresssummer.com/

Her newbie recording is not overly dominant and will let you get use to the process with out breaking your wallet to see if its right for you. Also having one voice is a big help when you go to a different recording.

http://www.mistresssummer.com/newbie.html

• Like 1

1. That statement is just crazy. It just means nothing, just jibberish.

2. It will not have been scientifically proven.

http://www.jstor.org/pss/3811242

Several more studies you can look them up if you like. Most will require a subscription to a medical journal to read the full findings and i dont care if you believe me. I did not do the research people more educated than you or i did and you can find just as many or more proving it false. Same with climate change for that mater.

1. Peter H.C. Mutke, M.D. (UCLA) performed the first study. He presented his results as a research paper to the Department of Neuropsychiatry, University of California, Los Angeles, February 28, 1971. As of 1994, Dr Mutke was still with UCLA and has been active in the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.

2. Williams, J.E., Stimulation of breast growth by hypnosis. "Journal of Sex Research," 1974, 10:316-326. His thirteen volunteers averaged 2.11 inch increase in the circumference of their breasts (2 cup sizes).

3. Staib, A.R., and Logan, D.R., Hypnotic Stimulation of Breast Growth. "The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis," 1977, 4:201-208. They repeated Dr. Williams' results with similar results. They also found women's waist size decreased by 1.4 inches. Their follow up study showed that 81 % of the breast enlargement was retained several months after the women stopped their visual imagery.

4. Willard, R. D., Breast enlargement through visual imagery and hypnosis. "The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis," 1977, 4:195-200. Dr Willard used a different technique than Dr. Williams (who used age regression and age progression) and achieved an average 1.44 inch increase in breast size for his 22 volunteers. Every woman had an increase in their breast circumference.

5. Wilson, Donald L. MD, "Natural Bust Enlargement With Total Mind Power" How to use the other 90% of your brain to increase the size of your breasts. 1979 Book. Has the scripts and a great bibliography. Dr Wilson ran a clinic in California with great success. This book (a small hardback) is available thru Hypnosis Institute of Texas for US$12.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.

6. Beran, Roy (a neurologist at Adelaide Children's Hospital, England) presented the results of his study to the February 1979 National Convention of Hypnotherapists in Adelaide. Dr. Beran showed that the breast volume (he measured the breast's cubic displacement of water) more than doubled during the three month hypnosis program.

http://www.jstor.org/pss/3811242

Several more studies you can look them up if you like. Most will require a subscription to a medical journal to read the full findings and i dont care if you believe me. I did not do the research people more educated than you or i did and you can find just as many or more proving it false. Same with climate change for that mater.

1. Peter H.C. Mutke, M.D. (UCLA) performed the first study. He presented his results as a research paper to the Department of Neuropsychiatry, University of California, Los Angeles, February 28, 1971. As of 1994, Dr Mutke was still with UCLA and has been active in the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.

2. Williams, J.E., Stimulation of breast growth by hypnosis. "Journal of Sex Research," 1974, 10:316-326. His thirteen volunteers averaged 2.11 inch increase in the circumference of their breasts (2 cup sizes).

3. Staib, A.R., and Logan, D.R., Hypnotic Stimulation of Breast Growth. "The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis," 1977, 4:201-208. They repeated Dr. Williams' results with similar results. They also found women's waist size decreased by 1.4 inches. Their follow up study showed that 81 % of the breast enlargement was retained several months after the women stopped their visual imagery.

4. Willard, R. D., Breast enlargement through visual imagery and hypnosis. "The American Journal of Clinical Hypnosis," 1977, 4:195-200. Dr Willard used a different technique than Dr. Williams (who used age regression and age progression) and achieved an average 1.44 inch increase in breast size for his 22 volunteers. Every woman had an increase in their breast circumference.

5. Wilson, Donald L. MD, "Natural Bust Enlargement With Total Mind Power" How to use the other 90% of your brain to increase the size of your breasts. 1979 Book. Has the scripts and a great bibliography. Dr Wilson ran a clinic in California with great success. This book (a small hardback) is available thru Hypnosis Institute of Texas for US$12.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling.

6. Beran, Roy (a neurologist at Adelaide Children's Hospital, England) presented the results of his study to the February 1979 National Convention of Hypnotherapists in Adelaide. Dr. Beran showed that the breast volume (he measured the breast's cubic displacement of water) more than doubled during the three month hypnosis program.

Firstly, " I did not do the research people more educated than you or i.... ." should read "I did not do the research people more educated than i..... "

Secondly, referencing bad science does not prove anything except a misunderstanding of basic science.

You get what you pay for... and about all you can get for free is warpmymind. Imo not worth the time. Also a lot of that stuff if it would work does not sound fun at all. If you can come up with a few bucks and want to try something for fun go with socal. I wont say its going to work because no hypnosis does anything it just helps you do it your self.

As for the debate if hypnosis can grow boobs etc. Really its a pointless argument. We can just agree to disagree. As for those studies i think the results seem a bit too good but i do believe it can work. The human mind can do amazing things and can compel the body in ways unexplainable. You as a tg should at least and better than most know you think and feel in ways a lot of less open people than the ones that frequent this site can understand or even accept. There have been countless examples of the mind alone doing amazing things. The placebo effect is a good example. Or the stories of a woman who's child becomes trapped under something there should be no way she could move but somehow summons extra ordinary strength to save her baby. All im saying is there is far more the mind can do than science knows. Faith healing does not work but it has worked. The only absolute is if you dont believe it works your right... it wont. I dont believe in psychics or esp or atrial projection or angles or ghosts or heaven and hell for that matter. But never underestimate the power of thought and perception.

I have to speak up for some of the recording on WarpMyMind. It is true that some of EMG's older recording are of the "I now command you to lose control" variety, but there are several recordings (most of them free!) that work very well.

Firstly, look into Sarnoga's hypnosis files. He is a very easy-going hypnotist with a very conversational style that most people have an easy time trancing to. His files range the entire spectrum from creating curiosity about diapers to full-blown incontinence. Of especial note from him is the Accustomed to Wetting file, which multiple people have found highly effective, and the Diaper Dependence series (One, Two, Three and Four), which has several levels of a loss of control. (Oh, and the vast majority of his recordings are free. :-D)

Secondly, MindMaster has a Baby Training series that, while not free, has had reports of being incredibly effective. The first file will cause permanent bladder incontinence and a need to wear diapers, so be ready for that going into it. If you wish to go further, the fourth file in the series, Poopy Pampers, is very well done, easy to trance to, and entirely free.

Finally, there are several other people who have made a file or two that's particularly noteworthy. Henk-Thokk has a Happy to Wet file that I've heard is quite successful at making diaper play much more enjoyable. Many others have made remixes of EMG's regular diaper files, usually with greater success reported.

Hopefully this will help you find some more of the free recordings you were looking for. :-D

I have listened to a couple of Sarnoga's files and i agree they are fairly well done. For me personally i just cant listen to hypnosis with a male voice even if it is my own. Just personal preference ... for what its worth iv been told by several i have a nice voice ..??..not sure what to make of that but i guess its a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that hypnotism does work. And I know that it does work for "forced incontinence". Unfortunately the answer is that only works for some people.

My reading indicates that only 10% of the population are sufficiently hypnotisable for post hypnotic suggestion to be really successful.

In my experience, that means that my boyfriend is..and I am not.

I played with every prerecord that I could find. Dpf..socal..diaperstation..WMM..without any success in making me wet the bed. So when my boyfriend asked me to try hypnotising him, I thought I knew what to expect. But one session and next morning he was wet. Depressing!

Anyway, I changed my tune. I wrote a script unlike another I have seen. It assumes that my toddler brain is actually going to reject the adult post hypnotic suggestion. I never quite got past being three.

So this script talks to me like I am a young boy whos parents want him to stop wetting the bed. Using imaging and neuro linguistic programming, I deliberately make my suggestions ambiguous so that a sneaky toddler can find a way to keep wetting the bed.

Got my boyfriend to record it, and yes it has been somewhat successful. Who would have thunk it. The answer was just to tell me not to wet the bed.

So take away message. If hypnosis doesn't work for you, maybe think about how you feel when an authority figure tells you to do something. If your innermost thought is "NO I JUST WANNA PLAY WITH MY TRAINS" maybe you should reconsider.

Grats on the progress. In almost every case, a live person with even a little experience and talent for hypnosis will do a better job than any recording. Hypnosis is based on trust and a rapport with the subject, something a recording can only do on a very basic level if at all. One of the major ways to build rapport, from my studies, is to match breathing rhythm with the subject, and other mirroring techniques (this is why yawning is contagious). A recording simply can't do that.

I'm not suggesting that a recording CAN'T work, but they're not capable of the things even a good amateur can do face-to-face. At best, they can help someone hypnotize themselves. Really, by listening, you're agreeing that you want the things the recording says.

A file that tells you to wet the bed, or that you are going to wet the bed, is unlikely to work, in my opinion. It would be far more effective to do something similar to your suggestion and engage the subconscious in the decision.