LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting People To Notice You Have A Diaper On

And you're from North Carolina...if I ever see you in public (don't know what you look like so don't worry) I'd beat your ass to the ground and make you wish you never even did that.

Go kill yourself.

Hey, whoah there, tiger. I know you've got strong feelings on the topic, but this is a safe-place.

It's sometimes fun to stretch the truth and make up fun stories, and there's a place for that here - the story section. I think if you were to focus your energy into extending your tale, you may have potential. Just try not to give us poor babies a scare. :angel_not:

Hey yal

I know this topic has probably been discussed before but if you could respond that would be great

I want to know some of your stories about how you have gotten people to notice you were wearen diapers. I like it when people know Im wearin a diaper for a medical cndition especially girls. for example today I went to the dentist office and wore a diaper. I made sure to load it with pee before i went so that it was big and puffy. while at the dentist a I peed some more and it leaked into the chair. I could tell that the lady had noticed prior to this because she could probably smell the urine and see the large puf. Anyways i got up at the end and noticed there was a puddle of urine in the dentist chair. The lady looked at me and was silent. She then went and gott some paper towels to wipe up the pee. I eventually said Im sorry and said that i have a really embarassing problem then I told her i wear diapers. she said thats nothin to be embarrassed about and then I left so that there wouldnt be anymore akwardness. Even though it was akward it was still fun and one of my fantasys.

How about you guys any stories like mine or other stories where others noticed you were wearin

Thanks ILoveDiapersforev

I am amused by people being able to notice I've got a diaper on. That's why, when I'm not careful, you can see it sticking over the top of my skirt. I might walk to a restroom carrying a diaper in plain view. In some semi-public settings, I'm less careful in short skirts.

However, I don't drag people in to it. Anybody who's going to HAVE to look at me, I tug my shirt down etc. If they're going to be in close contact with me, I make sure I'm freshly changed. They shouldn't have to be smelling me.

I've ACCIDENTALLY leaked on furniture, but I clean it up myself.... and I never deliberately get furniture wet (I wear decent diapers for this reason).

You have to be considerate of others. Somebody seeing a pacifier, or your diaper sticking over your pants is one thing. People can look away. However, leaving puddles and getting somebody else to wipe it up is just plain inappropriate.

Besides, I want people to think "Oh, she's in a diaper, that's kinda weird/cute" not "Ew, she's going to leave pee on things!". So PLEASE, don't get people thinking that diaper wearers are just going to get pee everywhere.

And you're from North Carolina...if I ever see you in public (don't know what you look like so don't worry) I'd beat your ass to the ground and make you wish you never even did that.

Go kill yourself.

Violence isn't going to help!

Um, I wanna call a fairness rule:

I've got a 20% warn rating for basically telling another member the same thing Diapered24/7 has said, but in a more verbose and complex way. Or is Rosie no longer on patrol?

Not that I don't enjoy being the only member with a warning rating. . . Makes me feel like a badboy. :cool:

I gotta admit, though, I'm a seasoned board vet, and active poster, and I'm more than sure that isn't legal to say, even on the internet. Thanks Patriot Act!

I mean really -- must we get all upset over this kid's little fantasy? Duck and the others are right, he needs to get laid. Sadly, I fear he's more worried about his diapered appearance than his overall appearance. Like I tell the others: Get a haircut and TWO eyebrows, ($40 at the jcpennys salon!) shave, exfoliate, moisturize. HATE your body, but CONVINCE the mirror you love what you see. Brush up your intelligent conversation. Bring you, and your A-Game to the table, and you just might have a chance.

If you want to be noticed wearing a diaper, you might as well make it look good.

I know I do, so you can, too.

Pop off, Son!

Bring you, and your A-Game to the table, and you just might have a chance.

If you want to be noticed wearing a diaper, you might as well make it look good.

Abso. Put on your cutest, prettiest face on for all to see and you just might get the positive reaction you desire. Come out with a five-o-clock shadow on your face, or some other grooming faux pas and the likely response will be, "Baby needs a shave!" Correct wardrobe also helps. Dress as close as you can to the baby or toddler you see yourself as. If you can't afford custom made clothes, thrift stores are a great place to find shortalls and other baby style clothes. You can add iron-on or sew-on appliques to them and "baby-up", should that be your desire. But, I couldn't agree more. If you want to be noticed? Walk up lookin' your best. And, walk proud.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

"I've got a 20% warn rating for basically telling another member the same thing Diapered24/7 has said, but in a more verbose and complex way. Or is Rosie no longer on patrol?"

"Not that I don't enjoy being the only member with a warning rating. . . Makes me feel like a badboy. :cool:"

Don't be so sure your the only one, Nobody can see your warn meter except you and the admins. I'm quite sure there are a few running around with higher than 20% :whistling::unsure:

Anyway, rather than wetting yourself to the point of leakage, Did you ever think "Hey I want to involve others in my fantasy?"

IMHO Try pulling a diaper out of your backpack or purse and saying "is there a place I can change?" Now thats a way to get noticed, doesn't involve fluids, let's people know you are wearing a diaper, still allows for the "shock factor" you seem to crave.

By the way.... Most people will not see this as "Hey this person wears diapers,how cute" common people will probably think "How sad and embarrassing for that poor incontinent person"

Just a thought :fish_h4h:

Anyway, rather than wetting yourself to the point of leakage, Did you ever think "Hey I want to involve others in my fantasy?"

IMHO Try pulling a diaper out of your backpack or purse and saying "is there a place I can change?" Now thats a way to get noticed, doesn't involve fluids, let's people know you are wearing a diaper, still allows for the "shock factor" you seem to crave.

By the way.... Most people will not see this as "Hey this person wears diapers,how cute" common people will probably think "How sad and embarrassing for that poor incontinent person"

Just a thought :fish_h4h:

I know most people don't think it's cute, but I've met a few!

Dated 2 or 3.

Did you ever think "Hey I want to involve others in my fantasy?"

The happy news to report is, there are many non-AB/DLs out there in John-Q land, who will play along and enjoy it. And there are many among the "vanilla" public who harbor latent AB tendencies. They enjoy your AB status, as well.

But, as I've stressed before, try not to make it too "messy" for them to deal with. They may love to see your loaded panties, but not when you're sitting on the furniture. Know what I mean?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Go kill yourself.

While I totally agree with all the responders that this act was incredibly inconsiderate, rude, and generally totally F'd up, it would be awesome if this board was a little more friendly and less, well overtly violent at times.

We are all united by a common urge, set of needs, and fetish and as a result of this we should strive to be good to each other.

I love to wear my thick disposables (abena X-Plus) out in public, but because i recognize that it is NOT NORMAL for me to do this, i must respect the dignity and sensibilities of all those around me. Thus, I don't show off my diaper. I don't go way out of my way to hide it either (I wear a diaper as underwear, just whatever pants or shorts I choose over it). On the other hand, I DON'T show it off to everone. I wear my choice of undies and go about my day. If people notice then ok and I DO kind of like the idea of being "found out" in public. But I would NEVER foricibly subjuct someone to MY fantasies and fetishes without their consent.

Just my two cents....

but...IMO the OP is BS.. I think it's fake anyway and this thread is useless.

Well, I think we have all chastized this boy enough now. He is only 18 and I'm sure at that age a lot of us have done things we wish we hadn't. He has apologised for "padding" his story and while I'm not really sure how much is really true and how much, if any is B.S., I believe he has learned something here. I'm sure he has learned that no one here that has commented approves of what he said he has done. I'm sure he knows the reasons why they do not approve. He should also be aware of what forum to post stories and fantasies in. I think he should also now know that it's not cool to lie about something or embelish on your story to make it interesting as members don't like having our chain yanked. I'm sure he realizes that once you lie about something, you lose the trust of everyone and no one will tend to believe anything you say again - it takes a long time to build that trust back up. All I can say is that whiel I do not approve at all of what he said he did, he has apologised and seems in his later posts to realize the mistakes and errors he has made and also how it's not cool for anyone to do what he said he did. It takes a big man to apologise and admit he was wrong.

At his age and being new here, we need to not condone what he did but give him another chance. I treat him as on probation here. He's had his one major mistake, let's move on. By the way, I also agree that you should never ever tell someone to go kill themself!!! That should get you instantly banned! If you were just saying that in the heat of anger, that's still no excuse for such harsh words. If you really meant it, then you have some serious problems and should not be allowed to walk the streets. No one should use language like that. How would you feel if you found out that he really did kill himself because of what you said? One teenage girl did just that after someone posted all kind of lies about her on Myspace. It was all untrue and done on purpose by the parent of someone's kid that she knew just for the purpose of humiliating her. I hear that parent is now headed to jail. How would you feel if you were the parent of a son or daughter who commited suicide because someone told them to go kill themself? Your comment was just as bad and as ill thought out as the original story that was posted and I think you should be as big a person as the original poster and apologise for it. That dosn't mean that you are condoning what he said he did, you are just saying that telling him to kill himself was too much and out of line. Now, maybe we should put this to rest.

Oh great, another guy who should really be arrested and charged with indecent exposure / sexual lewdness / harassment / whatever. Fuck off! You give everyone else who just wants to enjoy their fetish in the privacy of their own domain a bad name.

I've got some advice for you, take the diaper off and go and get some therapy. Better yet, take it off and just go get laid.

Poor dentist.

Oh great, another guy who should really be arrested and charged with indecent exposure / sexual lewdness / harassment / whatever. Fuck off! You give everyone else who just wants to enjoy their fetish in the privacy of their own domain a bad name.

I've got some advice for you, take the diaper off and go and get some therapy. Better yet, take it off and just go get laid.

Poor dentist.

Go kill yourself.

The ONLY reason I'm even responding to this is because of all the shit you've recieved for your honest reply. Don't take shit from ANYONE. Friends and family included. I was a sheeple growing up and layed down for anyone. I grew up believing that my opinion wasn't worth dogshit. Fuck that! I grew a pair of balls a long time ago Diapered 24/7. The first response I'd have recieved chastising my response to the OP,I'd have told them to get fucked! The world is NOT a nice,shiny,happy place. This board is one of MILLIONS on the net. You made your opinion known yet from all the replies you've recieved through the boards,one would think that it was you that pissed all over your dentist's chair. Daily Di can delete this or ban me. I don't give two fucks. This needs to be said. I see ALOT of"My shit don't stink"mentality on these boards. It never ceases to amaze me that other people can't ignore what offends them. There is no rule in life that states"If you are offended by something,please,chastise that person". I read 95% of what's written on these boards almost everyday. Try to find a response from me for those 95%. It cannot be done. Why? Because if I read a post that doesn't choke my goat or offends me,I ignore it. Take this as you will. Hate me. Love me. But it needs to be said. And I dare anyone to start a flame war with me over this. I'm a seasoned battle general in flame wars. I WILL make you cry.

I didn't know Testosterone could be administered cyber-ally! Geez guys, have a wine cooler and touch yourself. Everything's gonna be fine.

Am I the only one who's noticed the influx of strange new characters to our midst? Those of us who've been here long enough should be stewards of the behaviours we preach to the group-- as diverse as they are!

But it can be done just a bit more civilly, and with a dash of eloquence. Thesaurus', gentlemen!

I didn't know Testosterone could be administered cyber-ally! Geez guys, have a wine cooler and touch yourself. Everything's gonna be fine.

Am I the only one who's noticed the influx of strange new characters to our midst? Those of us who've been here long enough should be stewards of the behaviours we preach to the group-- as diverse as they are!

But it can be done just a bit more civilly, and with a dash of eloquence. Thesaurus', gentlemen!

Absof*ckinlutely!

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

Ok guys/ gals I will from now on make sure I am 100% truthful. I apologize for lying and will keep my fantsies in my head.

I think it's good to share your fantasies, as fantasies. As far as I'm concerned you have honorably apologized and I accept that and forgive you. There! It is forgotten. (I have a terrible memory anyway.)

Please do share your fantasies. Most of us have them.

Also, take the comments of people as a grain of salt. Or a drop in the diaper. Don't get rattled by the angry mean people! They get off on it. Luv an hugs fellow infant at heart.

100 percent Tris, if I was an admin I would lock or delete this thread. There are quite a bit of newbies coming to the site that are rather different, it is our job as ones who have been here a while to let them know whats right and wrong, eloquently however. I do have reason to believe that most of these newbies have no interest in being part of the group, rather just stir up the poop pit and cause trouble. In this case I believe it is best to ignore these ridiculous posts, even though I too feel compelled to speak up when it is something that could hinder our already shaky image. Hopefully it will pass. Maybe the crazies are getting away from DPF??? Ut oh.....

~Brian

Well, summer is also coming up, and I've always held the belief that the hot weather in certain parts of our country drives humans to act their worst -- almost like a precursor to Hell. Notice how shit always happens in LA, but in the summer it gets more coverage and is so much worse? Riots, etc. Even though RKing happened in March. .

I know I first picked up on the scene just before school got out for the summer -- It had long been a fantasy of mine to be diapered and babied at my daycare for the entire summer. (And then possibly have to wear diapers to school the next year!) So I think we're seeing the young crowd, here, of a similar persuasion -- They're getting less homework at school, or under alot of stress about projects due before the term. They're starting to sense the freedom they're going to have not having to worry about school the next day (even if only for 2-3mos), and gets 'em kinda high. An unexplainable fuel of hormones and enlightenment that compels them to (take a BIG step) and join our community. Then they want recognition, so they tout a wildly vivid, but completely false account of a scenario, not knowing anything about how the real world works.

Those of us who know better, instead of calling BS, we call him out altogether, on the pretense that we're concerned with the bigger picture, the 'image' defining adults in diapers. Really, we could have just followed our gut instinct and said, "Naahh. . . But cute story, kiddo!"

Did the event happen as described? No. But if you bend your brain just a bit -- what parts of the story can you pick out as truth? What events actually took place, and what was pure, unadulterated embellishment? Assuming he doesn't want to consciously lie, what parts of the fluff can you discern as being justifiably 'true' ? He thought of it. But if you unravel it, you'll understand more than he does.

Well, summer is also coming up, and I've always held the belief that the hot weather in certain parts of our country drives humans to act their worst -- almost like a precursor to Hell. Notice how shit always happens in LA, but in the summer it gets more coverage and is so much worse? Riots, etc. Even though RKing happened in March. .

I know I first picked up on the scene just before school got out for the summer -- It had long been a fantasy of mine to be diapered and babied at my daycare for the entire summer. (And then possibly have to wear diapers to school the next year!) So I think we're seeing the young crowd, here, of a similar persuasion -- They're getting less homework at school, or under alot of stress about projects due before the term. They're starting to sense the freedom they're going to have not having to worry about school the next day (even if only for 2-3mos), and gets 'em kinda high. An unexplainable fuel of hormones and enlightenment that compels them to (take a BIG step) and join our community. Then they want recognition, so they tout a wildly vivid, but completely false account of a scenario, not knowing anything about how the real world works.

Those of us who know better, instead of calling BS, we call him out altogether, on the pretense that we're concerned with the bigger picture, the 'image' defining adults in diapers. Really, we could have just followed our gut instinct and said, "Naahh. . . But cute story, kiddo!"

Did the event happen as described? No. But if you bend your brain just a bit -- what parts of the story can you pick out as truth? What events actually took place, and what was pure, unadulterated embellishment? Assuming he doesn't want to consciously lie, what parts of the fluff can you discern as being justifiably 'true' ? He thought of it. But if you unravel it, you'll understand more than he does.

He, one day will understand. His truth is just around the corner, it is. Concern yourselves with your own truth. This will lead you to your enlightenment. As well as all those who care to read or witness.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I, for one, am concerned about the image of adults who wear diapers. I knew the story was BS, and I said so. The last thing this community needs are more people who think an adult who wears diapers is a pervert and a sicko.