LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Play With Your Baby?

I think people worry way too much about legal issues that aren't even there. You can do any sort of consenting thing with another adult that you like. You can even find an ADULT that is physically underdeveloped and childlke, and do sexual things with her or him in an ageplay mode-and it's still legal.

As long as who you are doing these things with is of legal age, why does anyone else even need to know what you do with them?

It's only pedophilia if you do it with a REAL kid, not a pretend one.

Thing is ,is that it doesn't really walk any "fine line".

All of this controversy is dreamed up by narrow minded twits that want to see a pedophile behind every tree. As long as we keep out hands off of actual children, they have no legal legs to stand on, period. All they can do is whine and point fingers-if they screw with us, we are within our rights to press charges against them for harassing us.

I think it’s worth keeping in mind that girls dressed in plaid skirts and knee high stockings dose not raze to much of a fuss for a lot of people. Dressing as an under age Catholic high school girl is not much different from playing baby. If your girlfriend dresses like this to turn you on and she is over 18 who cares. If we convicted people on there thoughts and imaginations we would all be in jail. It is our actions that we are judged by. Who has not thought of something illegal like theft or assault and known it was wrong and keep it just as a thought. I see nothing wrong with role playing games between adults. Most of these games are about power.

Okay, so I sat down and thought about how I like to get my rocks off the other day. After daydreaming about llamas, I recalled that I like my babe to dress up like a little boy, pretend to be his mother, and screw him. Sometimes I throw him in a closet beforehand as a pre-coital treat for myself. I like to hear him bang against the closet doors and cry.

That's...pretty weird.

Please tell me I'm not the only weird Mommy out there. I mean, I'm not a pedo, but I'm a pretend pedo...weird, you have to admit.

So you would change your baby's/boyfriend's diaper coddle him and then have sex with him? That's what most mommies do, I think that's totally hot. However if I were with a mommy who locked me in a closet I would break up with her for being so mean. Baby boys are sensitive!

So you would change your baby's/boyfriend's diaper coddle him and then have sex with him? That's what most mommies do, I think that's totally hot. However if I were with a mommy who locked me in a closet I would break up with her for being so mean. Baby boys are sensitive!

Ah well, I haven't been completely clear when I talk about locking my boy in a closet.

I know well beforehand that my boy is comfortable acting out "mean" or "cruel" scenes. In fact he enjoys it, and I closely monitor his enjoyment. If he gets scared or actually feels hurt, then it is his responsibility to tell me. Because we are both acting (he is not an actual five year old and I am not an actual incestuous pedo) there is more emphasis on clear communication so we're both on the same page. Naturally, we have our trusty safe word.

I wouldn't dream of suddenly springing this on him. Especially because he is a highly sensitive and respectable grown man when not in AB mode.

Also, what I've described is known as "breaking" (god, that really is the theme today). And i've only told you one part to this two-part play. After I break my boy, I put him back together. I cuddle him, I whisper in his ear and act completely sensual. I'm very intimate and loving. More so than I would be because he is disoriented and vulnerable from the amount of pain and suffering I've inflicted on him. Knowing that he cannot hurt me back allows me to express this vulnerable side of myself.

See, this is the flipside to BDSM you vanilla ABs aren't aware of. Inflicting (consensual) pain is a means of stripping away the composure and pride of all involved. What is left is extremely, extremely intense bonding. I doubt you could reach that emotional state just by vanilla sex alone. (Well, it's always possible but very hard to accomplish.) The only other person who really understands this is my homegirl, Jenniebear.

See, pain may suck, but what happens afterwards is always divine.

:o

LOOK OUT!! THERE ARE LLAMAS!!

You do your Mean Thing Mean Momma, what's wrong with getting your rocks off in any way that does it for you between two consenting adults??

Who am I to judge you? Walking a fine line? Utter rubbish! That line aint fine, and if it brings you both so very, very close together, then more power to you!

I find that too many other people are so caught up in looking over everybody else's shoulder and passing judgement over what they may or may not be doing. This just sucks. All of you that said that it made you uncomfortable thinking about that "fine line" shame on you!

Can't you see the HUGE difference between what is going on between two consenting ADULTS, and messing around with a CHILD??? My God, what is so wrong with our society these days? Do what you want to, what happens between your baby boy and you is special, great, and completely RIGHT! What happens in your bedroom is your business and nobody elses.

I'm just sorry that you didn't find more people here that you could identify with. I think you're pretty cool myself, Mean Momma, I always have. You are who you are and there are no apologies for you being who you care to be, that's cool.

So enjoy yourself and what it is that makes you you, and forget about those who might like to dash cold water on what dreams you have, they obviously need to get a life or take up a hobby. I like your hobby, cause it's your Hubby. May you two enjoy being with each other for the remainder of your lives. God bless.

Peace,

Vic

Well, if you're going to get that defensive, don't report that kind of stuff on the internet. Otherwise, it makes no sense to claim your "private" life is none of our business. The idea of children being violated and mistreated hits very, very close to home around here. No one's calling you an actual child molestor, but it's an extremely sensitive subject, and you shouldn't expect it to be met with amusement or apathy. If someone went to a forum with lots of African-American members and said she got her kicks by pretending her boyfriends were Black and tying fake nooses around their necks, would people just chuckle and share their own stories? No--she'd be lectured about racism, even if she never said she hated Black people.

Embezzlers don't leave milk and cookies out for burglars just because they're both crooks--just because we're all into AB/DL doesn't mean we have an increased tolerance for all forms of "weirdness." You called yourself weird three times in your post, and other people might take that as a cue to think the same way.

I can't understand why so many of you seem to be blurring the lines between an adult and a child on this. Everyone on here is an adult who to some extent likes diapers. I don't believe that any of us have a sexual interest in children, rather we simply dress like one or like to dress our partner like one.

I like to dress as a baby, and my wife likes to dress me, however this doesn't involve sex, so I'll give a better example. I like my wife to dress as a school girl and this involves her being spanked and us having sex. However, this doesn't mean I like real school girls or want to spank one, the turn on is seeing my wife dressed/treated like this. It is a sex game between two adults. As far as I can see, MM is doing something very similar with her partner. No, I don't lock my wife in the closet, but why is this so different to someone being locked to a rack or in a rubber sack? Both of which are common in the BD/SM scene. So many of you seem to be getting fired up because the AB is being forced into a closet, but how many of us like to be restrained in other ways, strapped into a cot/crib or highchair etc? How many of us like to be spanked?

Anything that goes on between consenting adults is acceptable, so long as it doesn't involve (real) children, animals, or non consenting adults. If a couple want to use a noose in their sex games, that's up to them. If they both consent to it, and as long as they are not putting their life at risk, I say go for it. Yes it may be considered in bad taste, but we can't just have a sex life that won't offend anyone........because there is always someone out there that will be offended by anything we do or say.

Regarding pedophiles, we've got to stop being so paranoid about these people. Yes, they are lurking out there, just as they always have done, and yes they are a menace, just as they always have been. But we've got to stop seeing them where they don't exist. It's becoming like the communist witch hunts that you guys had in the 50s or the real witch hunts of the 17th century.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

Been away for a while, just getting back and catching up, and I know this thread's been quiet for a while but I really wanted to chime in and say here's an AB who's perfectly happy to mix sex with regression; my wife and I do it all the time.

I'm not into bondage and pain to quite the extent MeanMommy's partner is (though, I might be if I tried...), but there's nothing at all wrong with what she does, nor is it anywhere close to the "line".

Think about it this way.... if you took away all the diapers, all the AB clothes, pacis, bottles, school girl clothes... everything that is ABDL... what do you have left? Two adults having sex..... the other things are just props like in a play. You are acting out scenes, you are having foreplay.... no matter how you look at it, it is still two consenting (I hope) adults...

People freak out WAY TOO MUCH..... People worry WAY TOO MUCH....

I personally like being the baby and my hubby as the daddy... its foreplay... its roleplay..its a stress reliever.... it has nothing to do with children.....whats the difference if I use a diaper or sex toys.... no difference to me.

Like I said, I think people worry way too much and definitely read into too much, this is why I try to keep my personal life, personal. This is why I have no desire for society to accept diapers .... its something that I do with my hubby... I don't want the entire world inside my bedroom.... I personally don't care what you do in yours... unless of course it deals with underage children.... other than that... its your life, its your house.... it doesn't affect me in any way, just like what I do in my bedroom and in my house shouldnt, nor does it, have any affect on you life....

Alexia said:

If someone went to a forum with lots of African-American members and said she got her kicks by pretending her boyfriends were Black and tying fake nooses around their necks, would people just chuckle and share their own stories? No--she'd be lectured about racism, even if she never said she hated Black people.

The thing here is..... she's not coming into a room full of abused children and saying she gets her rocks off doing it... and honestly there are women out there who like to strangle men.. i know one and.... her boyfriend is black..... does that mean that secretly she is a white supremecist?

while yes SOME of the people in here may have experienced abuse in their childhood, mean mommy was in no way saying anything to imply that what those people went through was anything less than horrendous.

Its like saying "I enjoy having a drink at night." sure some people in here are recovering alcholics, so does me saying i enjoy alcohol mean i am insulting recovering alcholics?

This is a public forum and if we made sure everything we said pleased everyone, we wouldn't have a forum at all.

Both people engaging in this FANTASY behavior are having consensual sex. He 'baby' enjoys the treatment he receives, and they have a safe word either one of them can use to stop the ROLE PLAY!!! I dont even seen the implied 'line' anywhere in this picture.

Go forth and enjoy mean mommy!!! lol

Auuurgh.. I was trying to ignore this thread, then it just popped up again so damn. I can't help it! I need to have the last word! Oh god, I am too young for wisely erring on the side of the gracefully restrained!

Well, if you're going to get that defensive, don't report that kind of stuff on the internet. Otherwise, it makes no sense to claim your "private" life is none of our business. The idea of children being violated and mistreated hits very, very close to home around here. No one's calling you an actual child molestor, but it's an extremely sensitive subject, and you shouldn't expect it to be met with amusement or apathy. If someone went to a forum with lots of African-American members and said she got her kicks by pretending her boyfriends were Black and tying fake nooses around their necks, would people just chuckle and share their own stories? No--she'd be lectured about racism, even if she never said she hated Black people.

Embezzlers don't leave milk and cookies out for burglars just because they're both crooks--just because we're all into AB/DL doesn't mean we have an increased tolerance for all forms of "weirdness." You called yourself weird three times in your post, and other people might take that as a cue to think the same way.

Well, that's not fair. I was just accused of being a possible pedophile. If that can't make you defensive I don't know what can. What am I meant to do? "Hey Mean Mommy, you're probably acting out your repressed pedophilia on a childlike lover, you pedo." "Oh yeah, you may have a point there." C'mon, I have every right to reject your accusations/suspicions.

If someone directly called me a pedophile...they would be an idiot. Diapers don't make you an actual baby, and they don't make me an actual pedo. Baby paraphernalia is what we're all interested in here; that's as close to a real baby as we all want to get. You don't have any sexual interest in babies, only in what they wear, what they play with and how they're treated. You, a grown adult, merely want to mimic a baby. Just because I'm on the other end of the equation doesn't mean those same assumptions shouldn't apply. Even if I do drag BDSM aspects into it. This idea that I am just trying to find a childlike adult in the ABDL community to allay my latent pedophilia undermines everyone who ever found an ABDL sexually attractive.

If I wanted to act out a BDSM scene with a black man, we should both be applauded for overcoming this countries racial baggage and doing what we like. BDSM shouldn't be restricted to only politically correct people. (Black people and childlike adults stay away! Only racists and latent pedophiles want to see you suffer! ...Funny enough this would only leave straight white males eligible to enjoy masochism. Ah, true equality!)

I never claimed my private life is my own business. I have been shamelessly telling you people every sordid detail I can.

Wait...did you just say that ABDLs do not have to have an increased tolerance for all forms of weirdness? Wouldn't that be incredibly hypocritical? "I wear diapers for sexual, non-medical reasons but that man dressed like a pony is a FREAK!" By that logic, if you have no tolerance for anyone "weirder" than you, neither should mainstream society reserve any tolerance for you.

If someone directly called me a pedophile...they would be an idiot. Diapers don't make you an actual baby, and they don't make me an actual pedo. Baby paraphernalia is what we're all interested in here; that's as close to a real baby as we all want to get. You don't have any sexual interest in babies, only in what they wear, what they play with and how they're treated. You, a grown adult, merely want to mimic a baby. Just because I'm on the other end of the equation doesn't mean those same assumptions shouldn't apply. Even if I do drag BDSM aspects into it. This idea that I am just trying to find a childlike adult in the ABDL community to allay my latent pedophilia undermines everyone who ever found an ABDL sexually attractive.

so well said!

as for being "weird".........i think it's all relative........"weird" to you may very well be someone elses norm......be it cultural, societal or even alternative lifestyle

just don't misunderstand the difference between participating in the "weird" and participating in the "criminal"

i agree with Mean Mommy again....if you can cast stones against societal norms.....as an ab/dl .........be ready to stand in line....

as a bdsm slave, i am a submissive woman to my Man....i know it's not everyones choice and probably the majority of women in today's society would find my home lifestyle demeaning, repulsive, limiting, and they would have little respect for me for choosing the lifestyle i've chosen.....it is a "weird" lifestyle........however....it is my choice....not my friends...families...or even my Doms choice for me....it is what i've chosen and thus set about making it my lifestyle......as an adult i have the right to make this choice....and in my life i surround myself with others who respect me for who i am....

i don't ask everyone to accept it...i'm sure there are those who have experiences that make my choices less then desireable......and i can respect that....i don't begin to question why they can't relate to it...i understand that every persons life experiences makes them who they are......however....my wish is that while i won't infringe my choices upon them in anyway because of their choices......i expect that they won't come bounding into my life and push their beliefs on me.....

being "weird" is ok.......as long as you have accepted who you are.........

accepting others who are "weird" or different then you.......is also ok......it's called being open minded and it can boaden your life in a positive way.........

where things begin to blur is when you step into "criminal"......and while there are some things "criminal" you may be accepting of ie; speeding...illegal drug use...underage drinking.....etc...............i think that most people would agree that being a "consentual adult" is the key to ever involving another person in any activity be it legal or criminal........

We are all adults here (and if you're chronologically not, you shouldn't be here anyway). There are NO real children being abused or mistreated. We are adults who enjoy (for many different reasons) acting like babies or young children, or parents/caregivers. The key word is ACTING. We are role-playing because it gives us pleasure or comfort. We choose to engage with other adults who give us what we want physically and emotionally. For some those wants are strictly comfort. For others they are a mix of comfort and sexual pleasure. And because we're adults, we are choosing who to be with and what activities we engage in. It is consentual. If you meet Mean Mommy at an AB munch and you think you'd like to get together and she says "I really get off on the idea of locking you in a closet", and you're petrified of coats and old shoes, you would say "that's really not my thing, I like bubble baths and playing with barbies". Your interests aren't compatible so you wouldn't pursue it . That's the choice we have as adults. Unless someone suffers such serious brain damage that they are rendered completely helpless and infantile, none of us will EVER be actual children again. We are adults who are playing. Even if you think your personality is child-like, you are not a child.

And yeah, I seem to mix genres like a kink DJ. Heavy BDSM and age-play. No one else seems to go for it. but just you wait: in two years everyone's gonna be whipping diapered butt.

Daddy and I have a BDsM based relationship first and foremost, so our ageplay/diaperplay is more often intense, rather than gentle. We are both heavily into medical play, and usually that's how I end up in the diaper. My favorite way to finish is when he locks me in our glass shower in a straitjacket & diaper. Oddly, that's the calming part for me.

So wave your freak flag high, and know that there are others who like it rough.

Daddy's Ballerina "e"